What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani Taliban threaten to target MQM

PESHAWAR: The Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on Friday threatened to target the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), vowing to ‘deal’ with the largest political party in Karachi, a spokesman for the banned extremist militant organisation said Friday.

Pakistani Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan, in a statement issued Friday, said that they had decided to the MQM, vowing “not to show any mercy to the apostate tyrants of Karachi”.

MQM chief Altaf Hussain has been a vocal critic of peace talks with militants and his party has taken a visible anti-Taliban stance in the wake of the assassination attempt on 15-year-old schoolgirl Malala Yousufzai by TTP gunmen.

“How can we hold talks with those who fired shots on Malala Yousufzai, Shazia and Kainat? How can we talk about peace with those who beheaded personnel and officers of the army, police and FC?” the MQM chief said in a speech to party workers on Oct 20. Hussain has also urged the Army to take the ‘bold decision of acting against the terrorists’.

The Pakistani Taliban spokesman also called out to Pakistan’s judges to work for an Islamic system.

“I call out to all the judges who are part of Pakistan’s secular laws and courts: You will also be held accountable in front of God some day. Therefore, you should also work for an Islamic system rather than this godless system,” said Ehsan in the two-page statement.

Moreover, the Taliban spokesman also called out to separatist armed movements in Balochistan and Sindh provinces, urging them to “continue their fight in an Islamic way”.

“I urge the leaders of the nationalist parties in Balochistan and Sindh, like the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and the Sindh Liberation Army (SLA), to fight for their rights in an Islamic way,” said the statement. :guns:

The Pakistani Taliban also said that they were in the process of forming a strategy with regard to the upcoming general elections. :cheesy:

“We are in the process of forming a policy and will make it public it as soon as a final announcement for elections is made. All current political parties in Pakistan will be divided into three categories in that strategy,” it added.

However, the statement failed to specify what categories these would be.

So here we go , alas TTP dogs have come out in the open against MQM .. screw al bakri political parties of Pakistan.

**** is going to hit the ceiling in karachi as a result of an all out tussle btw MQM and Taliban. I salute the courage of MQM and its leaders who dared to call spade a spade - winning or loosing is besides this as they are no where trained like Taliban, but i hope MQM gives Talibans , their sympathizers and followers a good taste of their own medicine. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

They can come to Karachi to fight MQM, MQM will crush them mercilessly.

Also TTP terrorist supporting BLA terrorist shows that both are terrorist organization.

I support an all out war between MQM and TTP. They must fight till death to the last man standing. As Pakistan's leading terrorist organizations the two groups are rivals and there is not enough room for both to exist. Let this be the survival of the fittest. MQM Altaf Hussain and TTP Hakimullah Mahsud should both return to Pakistan and lead their forces.

I support an all out war between MQM and TTP. They must fight till death to the last man standing.
This will result in BILLIONS worth damage for Pakistan's economy and Karachi's infrastructure. Karachi is the economical hub of Pakistan and any violence in the city, which closes the businesses is to be paid heavily by economy. While both MQM and TTP have miscreant fighters, any battle would result in more harm to civilian lives.

Both TTP and MQM needs to be finished for once and for all.

well salute to Altaf for pissing of the talibans aswell-
altaf is good at pissing off any one to every one-

btw imran khans anti drone campaign will not win him many votes- but Altafs anti taliban stance may get him atleast my vote over imran-

altafs bhatta khor gangs VS talibans- this is going to be a superhit hit show-

i dont know if any one has noticed but Talibans have called out traitor nationalist parties like BLA and SDLA to take part here in a islamic manner ... i am thinking beheading at 90

well salute to Altaf for pissing of the talibans aswell-
altaf is good at pissing off any one to every one-

btw imran khans anti drone campaign will not win him many votes- but Altafs anti taliban stance may get him atleast my vote over imran-

altafs bhatta khor gangs VS talibans- this is going to be a superhit hit show-

MQM mafia vs terrorists this is like an episode of deadliest warriors.

tbh- i would like to see the MQM mafia beat the sh!t out of Talibans-
i hate talibans very much more than altaf-

I predict if Taliban takes the fight to Karachi they will get trashed but if MQM gets bold and ventures in Taliban turf it would be a fair brawl. :lol:

Taliban would make use of Afghan refugees in Karachi if any....MQM should keep a tab on them.

Back
Top Bottom