What's new

Taliban threaten to kill Pakistani cricket star

I like IK over the idiots we have currently at the helm of affairs, but I think the jury is out on whether he is the best leader anywhere (be it in Pakistan or the entire Muslim World). IK has to first prove that he is capable of bringing a change to the people. Thus far its just rhetoric, which is nice and easy because he is not in the office yet. SKM Hospital and roti campaigns alone aren't sufficient to deserve such a grand title at this point in time. I am optimistic that he would be deserving of it in the future, but extremely high hopes and very narrow margin for error have stacked the odds quite high for IK.

send in the Gorkha regiment to teach these TTP the lesson.

Hi Friends,

I posted long back in this form and on that time some of my fried was sympathize with Taliban. Now I seen they are against them why because they threaten now to their leader or family member. Please see the post i posted."Ahmad thanked post by

qaisar52 On thread : Forces Capture Taliban Commander
By Killing Civilians, Women even children's. Well done. I hope you will lose one of your family member in bomb blast and i then will ask from you the same question is he terrorist or freedom...

Thanked On: 08-17-2011, 11:25 AM

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...n-threaten-kill-imran-khan.html#ixzz22ypod5KM

So, Imran Khan life is in Danger now. Government should provide him security. We can't afford any mishap..
Be alert from PML N. They always plays cheap short. They already did it with Sheikh Rashid Ahmad to eliminate his political campaign, 4 people were killed in this incident.

nice publicity stunt...

IK was doing everything to get publicity now. Even went into that cheap level.. Any how, I still knows he is not comming but we will have another PPP 5 years...

This mother fuker says he is fighting for islam against the infidels and thinks that killing innocent people, blowing up schools, blowing up school buses with children will endear his cause. He is sadly mistaken.

I wonder how come the journalists can find these terrorists but not our army!!

May Allah help Imran Khan is his mission. May Allah cleanse our land of these foreign backed terrorists. Ameen.

I dont understand why Taliban would threaten Imran Khan? If they are fighting a just war against infidel Pakistani state and its military, then why threaten Imran Khan? He is definitely against drones and military operations. So whose language are these idiotic Taliban speaking? American? It also means Taliban want the status quo which harms the Pakistani state and helps the occupier's objectives preserving controlled instability in the region as an excuse to stay in the region or start another intervention.

It will be a rally of more than 100,000+ people which will work as a shield for IK. Nothing of the sort will happen Insha'Allah... may Allah SWT be his protector and the people who will be marching along, and may these nutjob Talibans rot in world-fire and then hell fire forever. Ameen

nice publicity stunt...

IK was doing everything to get publicity now. Even went into that cheap level.. Any how, I still knows he is not comming but we will have another PPP 5 years...

Exactly even i think its more like a publicity stunt then a threat BY IK ....:sick:

I like IK over the idiots we have currently at the helm of affairs, but I think the jury is out on whether he is the best leader anywhere (be it in Pakistan or the entire Muslim World). IK has to first prove that he is capable of bringing a change to the people. Thus far its just rhetoric, which is nice and easy because he is not in the office yet. SKM Hospital and roti campaigns alone aren't sufficient to deserve such a grand title at this point in time. I am optimistic that he would be deserving of it in the future, but extremely high hopes and very narrow margin for error have stacked the odds quite high for IK.

The thing with IK is that if you don't vote for him then who else? That's the biggest thing in his favor.

He might not be the one who turns around our economy superbly, he might not be the one who radically changes the country, but he can end the hegemony of PPP and PML.

who else is waiting for imam mehdi ? :lol:

I wonder what Imran Khan has to say now, he's the one always talking against the Military operations and when public opinion was going against these douchebags, IK was there to confuse the people, he even opposed Operation Raah-e-Rast. It's about time he understands what the TTP is and how we can't have a effin' dialogue with them.

Who knows Imran Khan as a cricket star these days...? He is known to be the Next Prime Minister of Pakistan. Who moron is the writer of this news?

Back
Top Bottom