What's new

Taliban threaten to kill Imran Khan

that must be india or usa !!

dude, we would never like to see Pak controlled by its Army and ISI...we always wished a stable and powerful civilian govmt in Pak...dont know what made u say that!

Sir you forgot to add RAW,Blackwater,Mossad & MI5
thnks for your kind addition, we were waiting for your post!:wave:

this could be an eye oppener for those who were supporting these, DOOMED mullahs?
well , i know it from the begaining, no matter how much we pakistanis will try to talk peace with , TTP they will keep killing our peoples no matter what?
plz, Support PAKARMY for sending, these agents of devil to HELL!
thts the only way we hve left now?

thnks for your kind addition, we were waiting for your post!:wave:

this could be an eye oppener for those who were supporting these, DOOMED mullahs?
well , i know it from the begaining, no matter how much we pakistanis will try to talk peace with , TTP they will keep killing our peoples no matter what?
plz, Support PAKARMY for sending, these agents of devil to HELL!
thts the only way we hve left now?

Thanks for adding your valuable inputs..Peace lol you should not talk about it..You are the one who created them and now when they are turning towards you and giving you the taste of your medicine you started talking about peace..You are killing them and they are killing your people.You are hostile towards them and they are doing the same.PA is doing its best to defend your so called pak sarzameen but the soldiers of Islam are there to fight against the people who are supporting the kuffars.

Thanks for adding your valuable inputs..Peace lol you should not talk about it..You are the one who created them and now when they are turning towards you and giving you the taste of your medicine you started talking about peace..You are killing them and they are killing your people.You are hostile towards them and they are doing the same.PA is doing its best to defend your so called pak sarzameen but the soldiers of Islam are there to fight against the people who are supporting the kuffars.

they were supported by whole westrn world , as holy warriors once?
as you hve rightly described, yes we were the basic spring borad for them, surly we will be their end game for them, dont worry baby! just a matter of time!
btw nice pic, if its really yours!

voice of people , must to be killed nothing new in this imperialist world(ex:-colonial world) :usflag:

If Imran can go out in jalsa without a helicopter, bulletproof glass/chestpiece, and a armored car, he can seriously go anywhere.

I hope no harm comes to this leader coz I have pinned a lot of hope on him to bring peace between the two countries.

Oh bhai Taliban Tum logon ko zindagi may sadle aur koi kaam dhanda hai kay nahi....sirf killing. If you guys are so frustrated from everyone do yourself and everyone a favor put a trigger on your head and blow.....Sick F$%K

Are you sure it's the Taliban? From what I know, Talibans favorite leader is Imran Khan.

I have a feeling the Mossad/CIA is involved in this.

This example clearly shows "who" is controlling certain groups of these "so-called" pseudo-Taliban. It has long been known that CIA and other agencies have infiltrated the groups and use them for their own gains by creating mayhem inside Pakistan.

IK's travel to Waziristan will gravely endanger CIA's policy of drone attacks internationally and in USA. IK is planning to take international media with him. This statement of Ahsan ullah is actually a statement from CIA to protect themselves by disrupting this trip (at least block the accompanying international media to travel to Waziristan on grounds of security concerns).

Ohhh such a shock!! If the is plan to kill him, then they will intent to leave nobody alive but those who are exactly like them, i mean 100% like them. 99.999999% is not acceptable to the Taliban.

Imran Khan is the rising hope for Pakistan in every sector of development..

He need to take some minimum protection.. After all God will save him as well as the tacit Security... :sniper:

He is the person who establishing various sector for ill population in country ....

I think Taliban will not dare to do anything like that during the march but there would be chance of a coward attack on IK in other cities in the future! so he need protection now.

Back
Top Bottom