What's new

Taliban threaten to kill Imran Khan

I think Taliban will not dare to do anything like that during the march but there would be chance of a coward attack on IK in other cities in the future! so he need protection now.

Sher Malang, do not mistake Real Taliban VS Fake TTP. The real Afghani Taliban like and support IK. It's the fake TTP that have a problem with him and you are right, he definitely needs protection until TTP is eliminated.

Now everybody must know those black sheaps inside of Talibans are getting money and weapons from whom.:usflag:

us ke bhen man dadi nani khala unhain tameez nehe sikhati,
how dare they say Hazrat Imran is Liberal, everyone knows Hazrat favors talibans

PTI's nice try to distance itself from Taliban's support in the past...trying to fool American Aqaaaaa
agey agey daikho hota hay kya
anything goes for power, right!!

There is another thread of this type. I think they should be merged.

This is very sad and shows the real face of the Taliban. We have to take serious steps to at least bring Hakimullah Mahsud and his band to justice. To hell with the Haqqanis... at least get the people killing your own people. The situation here worries me.

If they try something stupid like this it will really bite them in the ***. Targeting the most popular politician in the whole country would be a blunder and if they have any supporters in the big cities they will also turn against them.

What, you really think their supporters will turn away if they kill some politician. They will celebrate. Trust me. There is no limit to these peoples madness.

us ke bhen man dadi nani khala unhain tameez nehe sikhati,
how dare they say Hazrat Imran is Liberal, everyone knows Hazrat favors talibans

PTI's nice try to distance itself from Taliban's support in the past...trying to fool American Aqaaaaa
agey agey daikho hota hay kya
anything goes for power, right!!

What makes you believe that it was planted by PTI ?

In my dictionary it's only 'Taliban' with no prefix.

FYI, there are more than 30 types of Taliban operating in Afghanistan and TTP is one of them. Furthermore, the Taliban who is resisting USA, their head said that we do not authorize what TTP is doing and that they have nothing to do with them. Still think all Taliban are all equal and same?

FYI, there are more than 30 types of Taliban operating in Afghanistan and TTP is one of them. Furthermore, the Taliban who is resisting USA, their head said that we do not authorize what TTP is doing and that they have nothing to do with them. Still think all Taliban are all equal and same?

talibans are fighting for afghanistan freedom, while TTP which is made by saudi wahabis are using the taliban name in the guise for spreadinf alquaeda terrorism

Taliban are all same with one ideology - there are no 30 types; tell me where TTP's and Taliban in Afghanistan's ideology differs?

Taliban are all same with one ideology - there are no 30 types; tell me where TTP's and Taliban in Afghanistan's ideology differs?

the difference of ideology is TTP is wahabi while talibans arnt, TTP beheaded pakistani soldiers mercilessly while have you seen talibans beheading american soldiers?

Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Thursday showed resilience by saying that his party will carry on with the scheduled protest March into Waziristan despite death threats from Pakistani Taliban.

Khan, while showing determination to organise the March in the country’s troubled north-west area along with Afghanistan border against the US drone attacks, said that he will never hesitate to render sacrifice of his life for a noble cause.

In statement issued on Thursday, The PTI chief, while commenting on the news that has been published in a section of press about suicide attack threats from Taliban against him, said that the protest march in Miramshah will be held as per its schedule on September 23 to raise voice for the innocent people of the area who have been targeted in those attacks.

“Life and death is in God’s hands……anyone who believes in Allah knows death is eternal and it will come on fixed time,” said the PTI chief, adding that he is not concerned over authenticity of the statements from Taliban.

He said the rally will highlight the plight of the innocent females, children and elderly people who have become prey of ruthless contention.

“For me it will be an honour if I die for the sack of these innocent people who are being killed in drone attacks,” said Khan.

Commenting on the statement of calling him liberal, Khan said, “Allah knows the reality and what is in my heart.”

PTI to carry on with March in Waziristan despite threats: Imran | DAWN.COM

Sher Malang, do not mistake Real Taliban VS Fake TTP. The real Afghani Taliban like and support IK. It's the fake TTP that have a problem with him and you are right, he definitely needs protection until TTP is eliminated.

Yes you are right coz Real taliban is under the umbrella of ISI and fake taliban (pashtuns of tribal areas) ditched by ISI,Pakistan Army & GOP is against Pakistan.They ll do everything to fight against their own people who ditched em.

Imran Khan is the rising hope for Pakistan in every sector of development..

He need to take some minimum protection.. After all God will save him as well as the tacit Security... :sniper:

He is the person who establishing various sector for ill population in country ....
Are you willing to protect him with your body as well as words and prayers?

Back
Top Bottom