What's new

Taliban threaten to bomb mobile phone shops

Terrorists has wide network by which they spread their campaign as compared to Government...
Day by day their influence are misguiding people who later become one of them .... Isn't it ??
Read about terror network and massive funding by US in US to stop this network, monitor them and break the links with apprehending the major sources, introducing agents as nodes in the network.

For these type of working, you need smart people working for days, months and years. Centralized system and administration and regional cooperation and stream lined decision making and transfer.

And the corrupt & incompetent politicians who are all Anti Pakistani & Anti Pak Military want to start dialogue with these rented terrorist groups.

lal%20masjid.jpg

The bachiyan of Lal Masjid.

Before it was girls schools, now its smart phones?
Regressive ideology of these Talibs.

Read about terror network and massive funding by US in US to stop this network, monitor them and break the links with apprehending the major sources, introducing agents as nodes in the network.

For these type of working, you need smart people working for days, months and years. Centralized system and administration and regional cooperation and stream lined decision making and transfer.

The network in US was not that much strong whereas in Pakistan ......

Don't forget about their efforts in Afghanistan ....

And the other problem is that these miltants are also supportted by local tribes

The network in US was not that much strong whereas in Pakistan ......
Don't forget about their efforts in Afghanistan ....
And the other problem is that these miltants are also supportted by local tribes
Well I think PA and ISI that they have full capability to use its Human Intelligence to uproot the network .But they need govt. backing for all out work with resources supplied to them.

Our Police and Intelligence agencies are able to deal with these problems. All it needs political will.

Well I think PA and ISI that they have full capability to use its Human Intelligence to uproot the network .But they need govt. backing for all out work with resources supplied to them.

Our Police and Intelligence agencies are able to deal with these problems. All it needs political will.

Its no longer just about humint bro. The LEAs in Pakistan are now busy battling perception- lack of political motivation is one thing. Worse than that is lack of strategic clarity- they can't even build political consensus as to whether to negotiate or engage in active hostilities with the militants. The all party meetings are just a stop gap measure so that the TTP can be engaged in talks for the time being- politicians only care for one thing WINNING ELECTIONS AND ITS DIFFICULT TO CAMPAIGN IF SOMEONE'S OUT TO KILL YOU- the leaders there are just hoping to achieve a brief break so that they can campaign in peace then its back to business as usual. Lack of proper initiative is going to kill their state organs at this rate.

Ahan!!! Politicians are busy in corruption ..... :undecided:

The thing is that our people also don't want to get rid from politicians and corruption :frown:

Ahan!!! Politicians are busy in corruption ..... :undecided:
The thing is that our people also don't want to get rid from politicians and corruption :frown:
In a population of 180 million, if only 900,000 are paying taxes, what you expect.

In a population of 180 million, if only 900,000 are paying taxes, what you expect.

I know that ... Honesty becomes crime some time ...

Even a smallest member of Government institutions are involved in corruption .... But what he will do he has no choice i guess

Where did you get that figure bro? That's an absurd percentage- has Pakistan decided to become a tax free country or something?

now mobile phone? Whats the problem of these bullshits.

The problem is religion has sucked all the brain juice :D

Mazrat ke Sath rsirji but the big question is who will Bell Tha Cat ..i mean who will Eliminate The Taliban :azn:

The answer is no one will bell the cat. I am getting old in the hope that someone will bell the cat. But bravery has a different meaning across the border.

The problem is religion has sucked all the brain juice :D

The answer is no one will bell the cat. I am getting old in the hope that someone will bell the cat. But bravery has a different meaning across the border.

Kindly elaborate your statement .......

Back
Top Bottom