What's new

Taliban threaten to bomb mobile phone shops

After the elimination of Taliban or peace deal we won't have to worry about this.

Mazrat ke Sath rsirji but the big question is who will Bell Tha Cat ..i mean who will Eliminate The Taliban :azn:

Well , to deal with the Taliban you must deal with their root and the root is schools that teach this radical and intolerant version of lslam to the students and talabas .

And by the way don't burn those symbols of paganism and heathens we gladly took all these satans tools and means of your hands free of any charge just send them over here

The shelter is provided to the ethnic and sectarian outfits, not to people like Taliban. The TTP have their shelters by holding people to ransom and forcibly occupying their houses in north waziristan.

The political parties provide shelter to other kind of folks. MQM to their target killers etc, PPP is same, PML has allegations of sheltering LeJ etc.

Thank you for the correction ....

They are equally responsible for current scenario ...

Mazrat ke Sath rsirji but the big question is who will Bell Tha Cat ..i mean who will Eliminate The Taliban :azn:

We dont need to eliminate the Taliban!! Their are still majority of Taliban who are good! On our command they will to india! We dont care if they get killed in India!

We dont need to eliminate the Taliban!! Their are still majority of Taliban who are good! On our command they will to india! We dont care if they get killed in India!

well till that attitude changes nothings going to happen and pakistanies will be killed just like they are today by these talibunnies and things will onli get worse any way good luck for your dreams :cheers:

PESHAWAR - Taliban have threatened to bomb a mobile phone market in Peshawar for the ‘shameless’ selling of video clips, ring tones and accessories, officials said Saturday.

Some 60 shopkeepers received letters in the post ordering them to burn the offending stock, including memory cards and speakers for MP3 players, and stick to selling only mobile phones and essential accessories.

DVD and CD shops have in the past been bombed by militants who deemed the businesses ‘un-Islamic’.

In one of the letters, seen by AFP, militants wrote: “Do not compel us to send a bomber... stop this shameless business in one week and burn the shameful stuff. Just sell mobile phones, batteries and chargers.

“Your markets have become centers of shamelessness... Our mission is to stop this shameless business and if you do not stop it yourself then we will make an example of you and your market.” Officials and police acted quickly to minimise the threat from would-be bombers.

“We have immediately closed down the shops doing ring tones and video clips business, after about 60 shopkeepers received threatening letters from Taliban by mail,” local market association secretary general Shakil Ahmed told AFP.

He said parking spots for motorcycles - which are sometimes packed with explosives and detonated - had been moved away from the market and police had been asked to increase security.

Senior police official Faisal Murad said patrols had been stepped up around the market in Peshawar, which sits on the edge of tribal region - a haven for Taliban and Al-Qaeda-linked militants.

The Taliban have increased its campaign of violence in recent months, leading to fears that violence could mar a general election scheduled to take place by mid-May.

Last month the group proposed talks with Islamabad but the government insists the militants must declare a ceasefire before coming to the negotiating table - a condition militants have rejected.

Taliban threaten to bomb mobile phone shops | The Nation

as if bombing is islamic

If I was in power their would have been open hand to hand war , supported by tanks and jets
and I would have worried about war crimes after I was done with Mr Taliban

If I was in power their would have been open hand to hand war , supported by tanks and jets

well till that attitude changes nothings going to happen and pakistanies will be killed just like they are today by these talibunnies and things will onli get worse any way good luck for your dreams :cheers:

Well its not like we arent killing them at all! We are killing those who are enemies of Pakistan, Pak Army is only killing in Pakistans tribal areas! Other talibans are in afghanistan and US cant eliminate them even not in 11 years!

Fortunately or unfortunately you are not in power .... :whistle:

Aur karo peace deal...

These politicians haven't learned from the past experience of a peace deal with these people.

jub niyaat kaharab ho tu why go after real solution and when they can use these factions for their own gains then why finish passive assets or opportunity I say

Peace deal is desperate measure. Only solution is killing these terrorists. No trial, no trace left. Pakistan leadership has to take tough decision which are important for nation.

Do you really think that the Pakistanis can defeat Taliban by killing them
Soviet Union & the United States both tried they failed

Taliban are not people they are an ideology you have to kill that & killing them without trial won't work you need to show these people's true faces to the world most importantly Muslim world or as you say Ummah

Why were the Nazis tried to kill that ideology nothing else

Soviet Union & the United States both tried they failed

Taliban are not people they are an ideology you have to kill that & killing them without trial won't work you need to show these people's true faces to the world most importantly Muslim world or as you say Ummah

Why were the Nazis tried to kill that ideology nothing else

If the founders or preachers are killed the ideology will also loose its identity

The reasons behind the failure of USA is that they are sitting in their country IL-legally so the sympathy of most people are with them ..

Soviet Union & the United States both tried they failed Taliban are not people they are an ideology you have to kill that & killing them without trial won't work you need to show these people's true faces to the world most importantly Muslim world or as you say Ummah Why were the Nazis tried to kill that ideology nothing else
Dude, you need to read my post about how to deal with this ideology of extremism. It needs multi-faceted approach.

It includes killing the terrorists, giving the terrorists to lay down weapons and rehabilitating them and developmental programs for the people of the region to stop possible recruitment.

We learned it hard way in Naxalite affected area. Read the recent case studies which has shown the result in few years what only killing the terrorists couldn't control for decades.

An ideology can be defeated by alternate ideology. To fill the vacuum created by removing Violent ideology with Non-violent and progressive ideology is the process that needs to be taken. For that you need good people at administrative and security level with proper coordination. Involving people in spreading the alternate ideology is part of best way possible way.

Terrorists has wide network by which they spread their campaign as compared to Government...

Day by day their influence are misguiding people who later become one of them .... Isn't it ??

Back
Top Bottom