What's new

Taliban slaughtering people like animals(WARNING: VERY VIOLENT MATERIAL)18+

@ Bezerk:

That may just backfire. One wouldn't want a desensitised society.

Our society is anesthetized at this very moment. It couldn't get any worse than that. Maybe they're looking for that one last 'Shock' to overcome their helplessness, who knows?

Last edited:
No competant army would stand around doing nothing after watching this..

No competant army would stand around doing nothing after watching this..

Ya you are absolutely right!

Our Army is just a bunch of cowards.

You are such a smarta$$

Last edited:
@Bezerk: Our society is anesthetized at this very moment. It couldn't get any worse than that. Maybe they're looking for that one last 'Shock' to get overcome their helplessness, who knows?

The media is giving enough shockers already. Remember when Maulana Hassan Turbai was killed in a suicide bombing and Geo for well over 4 hours showed the severed head of the suicide bomber. It was extremely disturbing!

What and how is our society anesthetised? Never heard of this before...

We aren't helpless, we are indifferent... I don't know if that's the right word though. We are actually drawing room analysts who even with issues smack in their faces like to go on life.

@forcetrip:
so by your criterion Pakistan army isn't competent?

So how exactly are they giving these special effects to the original movie? It implies that they are organized in everything from man slaughtering to making a live movie and editing it with Koranic verses and those lightening effects.

On a second note maybe and just maybe some one is deliberately trying to portray these horrific incidents the making of the taliban in an attempt to raise public anger against the same.
In either case it would be better if the image is distributed widely over the local media. Internet is a luxury not many can afford specially in those areas.

On a side note its happening to spies by the way.

So how exactly are they giving these special effects to the original movie? It implies that they are organized in everything from man slaughtering to making a live movie and editing it with Koranic verses and those lightening effects.

On a second note maybe and just maybe some one is deliberately trying to portray these horrific incidents the making of the taliban in an attempt to raise public anger against the same.
In either case it would be better if the image is distributed widely over the local media. Internet is a luxury not many can afford specially in those areas.

On a side note its happening to spies by the way.

Well Ice Bro, these talibans as we and other call them are not that simple and guile as we percive. They are shrewed and are trained by the trainers that are extra-ordinarily sharp and have big brains behind them.

An example that i can quote here is: in one of the operations that the Army conducted in the earlier days in Wana (that was the start of this BS actually) we found the following things in one of their hideouts:
1. GPS
2. Satellite Telephones
3. Laptops (like extreme machines)
4. Digital still and Movie cameras
5. DVD/CD burning equipment
6. Editing and sound mixing stuff
7. Digital dairies
8. Tons of blank CDs
9. NVGs/NVDs, Range Finders (which kind i'll not be specific, it may piss off some worthy members here)

i wonder, why my next door Mullah dont even know how to use his Nokia 1100!

@ IceCold: "On a side note its happening to spies by the way."

And that is supposed to justify the beheadings?

@ IceCold: "On a side note its happening to spies by the way."

And that is supposed to justify the beheadings?

Spies anywhere being caught in the world are almost subjected to a identical treatment just different in appearance. I was merely pointing that out. Justified or not is an altogether different matter.

Well Ice Bro, these talibans as we and other call them are not that simple and guile as we percive. They are shrewed and are trained by the trainers that are extra-ordinarily sharp and have big brains behind them.

An example that i can quote here is: in one of the operations that the Army conducted in the earlier days in Wana (that was the start of this BS actually) we found the following things in one of their hideouts:
1. GPS
2. Satellite Telephones
3. Laptops (like extreme machines)
4. Digital still and Movie cameras
5. DVD/CD burning equipment
6. Editing and sound mixing stuff
7. Digital dairies
8. Tons of blank CDs
9. NVGs/NVDs, Range Finders (which kind i'll not be specific, it may piss off some worthy members here)

Wow!!!:undecided:

Let me see if i can get the photographs, i had them but then my removable hard drive got screwed, let me ask it from someone, it will take some time though.

On a side note some one forget to tell these so called Champions of Islam that the things they are using is also un islamic because mostly are built by the great Satan. Talk about being a hypocrite.:disagree:

On a side note some one forget to tell these so called Champions of Islam that the things they are using is also un islamic because mostly are built by the great Satan. Talk about being a hypocrite.:disagree:

You are right!

Our religions goes to the extent that even if you have to slaughter a goat or a cow you have to take certain precautions, the knife should be sharp, it should be done quickly, minimum pain to be inflicted to the animal, but these AHs are such zooids that they make sure that the victim is inflicted upon with maximum pain and suffering.

In a video that i have seen earlier, probably made in Afghanistan, the dude slaughtered few men with a knife which i m sure no one even use for cutting the cucumbers! He was laughing, playing and cheering with his other friends, but thing he didn't forget to say and that was Allah -ho Akbar!

What a misuse of the Holy slogan!

Back
Top Bottom