What's new

Taliban slaughtering people like animals(WARNING: VERY VIOLENT MATERIAL)18+

Do not waste bullets, rather load your magazine, they are coming...

They can only teach the arrogant people, who kill their own untouchables, shudras, dalits and tribals, a good lesson.

Dude these terms are historical, and nobody ever killed 'untouchables' they were only boycotted. In India the tribals enjoy special reservations , have a 'specially protected' status for their habitats along with many hugely funded projects for their free education and health. Not to mention their own autonomous regions.

But in Pakistan everyone except the Punjabis are 2nd class citizen, how abt that??

Dude these terms are historical, and nobody ever killed 'untouchables' they were only boycotted. In India the tribals enjoy special reservations , have a 'specially protected' status for their habitats along with many hugely funded projects for their free education and health. Not to mention their own autonomous regions.

But in Pakistan everyone except the Punjabis are 2nd class citizen, how abt that??

What are you on about? :crazy:

I am not a PUnjabi, but I certainly do not feel that I am a second class citizen, nor would most Pathans, Baluchis, Kashmiris, Sindhis, Urdu speakers, etc.

Last edited:

Special reservation!!!!!!!!!!

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Frontpage | Shamed, girl back to fight ‘animals’

How about this? ^

yeah that was a very shamefull act......even in kolkata we protested........but the difference is each of those animals were caught and punished,and are now in jail.......i dont know how many talibans are and will be punished for this horrifying acts......btw stop derailing the thread with your 'i hate india propagonda'......SAYING INDIA IS POOR WILL NOT MAKE YOU RICH......i think we were talking bout some talibans .......thnx

What are you on about? :crazy:

I am not a PUnjabi, but I certainly do not feel that I am a second class citizen, nor would most Pathans, Baluchis, Kashmiris, Sindhis, Urdu speakers, etc.

I just dont understand what Samba is trying to prove what is he trying to gain by posting such misleading posts, I have never come accross any such issues regarding second class or which ethinicity I belong to?

Taliban gunmen shooting couple dead for adultery caught on camera - Telegraph

Their deaths were squalid, riddled with bullets in a field near their home by Taliban gunmen as the execution was captured on a mobile telephone.

In footage which is being watched with horror by Pakistanis, the couple try to flee when they realise what is about to happen. But a gunman casually shoots the man and then the woman in the back with a burst of gunfire, leaving them bleeding in the dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I simply do not understand why those people who want to implement strict Sharia laws do not go to bharat to implement in that Kafirized land!!!

Yes. And then perhaps you'll call them 'heroes', a veritable brotherhood of the 'valiant' and the 'brave'.

Actually your having to ask that question has all the answers if you care to find them.

Old Material, i have some videos captured from a laptop in Karachi... Disgusting pigs, these people need to be shot and hung until their pecked free by the birds and their bones bleach in the sun...

Dogs

FWIW, I can't bring myself to watch these videos any more. I saw one a few years ago and that was it. That damn thing still haunts me.

Just can't do it.

Do not waste bullets, rather load your magazine, they are coming...

Well that would mean only one thing....they might have already ran over Pakistani defences .....not sure if you want that to happen...If that happens then India would have to worry about only one enemy..So lets stop it that....

And do you think after watching all the **** that is currently happening in Afghanistan & pakistan, do you think Indian's are not preparing themselves ? Every news channel , print medium ..broadcast about talibani attrocities happening in Afghanistan and pakistan on a daily basis. So people in India are very well aware what awaits them (hindu's , sikhs, muslims, chirtians , etc alike ) once these shitholes creep in. Pretty much sure, once they sneak into India ..it would be a green light for the army, unlike whats happening in pakistan.

Absolultely horrible ....i coudnt allow myself to watch the entire video...i sincerely hope and pray that PA does something about it ....I simply cant understand why no action is being taken on these fanatics...but maybe i am not from pakistan, so i dont know the dynamics....these all are a result of the brainwashing that happens in the madrasa's funded study programs....till that is stopped ...its all hope zero

I refuse to watch. If known for a fact that the incident happened that's adequate for myself.

My imagination is sufficiently fertile for the rest and doesn't require reinforcement by image to feel absolute outrage.

ICE COLD:

Many arrested "spies" are journalists. Most journalists understand that they may be arrested at anytime when working in a country where tensions exist with your own.

Often they act as quid pro quo hostages and it leads to nothing.

Here, however, any betrayal for any reason will invariably be postured as "an agent of foreign hidden hands".

I just watched the whole thing :sick: :hitwall: , apart from the total lack of respect shown in the video to human life I just couldn't help but to notice the pentagon shaped logo at 33 seconds. Could it be significant in some way?

Bunch of BS ... May be you should tell Modi that minorities are also human beings and Indian citizens.

Oh BTW, Indian PM said that biggest threat is from India's North East which is home grown. If tribals have rights then why are they running an insurgency??

http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20090419/1231036.html

Back to the topic, these videos should be seen by Nawaz Sharif and IK.

Musharraf is the only leader who tried to guide Pakistan out of this but sad people don't realize that.

Back
Top Bottom