What's new

Taliban Reportedly Deliver American Military Hardware To Iran

MH.Yang

Reaction score
Country
China
us_military_vehicles_2.jpg

https://iranintl.com/en/iran-in-brief/taliban-reportedly-deliver-american-military-hardware-iran

Wednesday, 01 Sep 2021 20:47
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Balatarin Print
Reports and images on social media received from Iran indicate that tanks and military vehicles which belonged to the Afghan army were seen in Tehran and other parts of Iran.
Photos have emerged showing armored Humvees being transported from the eastern parts of the country toward Tehran, on the Semnan-Garmsar road.
Besmallah Mohammadi, a former Afghan defense ministry official published one of the photos referring to Iran as a “bad neighbor” and saying Afghanistan misfortune will not last forever.
Iran had promised to resume fuel deliveries to Afghanistan last week, which the Taliban need to prevent a collapse in the economy. Tehran has adopted a friendly posture toward the Taliban, unlike past relations which were marked by tensions.
Iranian officials have not yet reacted to the news. However, if Iran has made a deal with the Taliban to receive some of the American military hardware given to the Afghan army or left behind, it would claim a big victory against the United States.
The reports received so far are brief and there is no information about the kind and quantity of hardware delivered to Iran.

View attachment 775637

https://iranintl.com/en/iran-in-brief/taliban-reportedly-deliver-american-military-hardware-iran

Wednesday, 01 Sep 2021 20:47
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Balatarin Print
Reports and images on social media received from Iran indicate that tanks and military vehicles which belonged to the Afghan army were seen in Tehran and other parts of Iran.
Photos have emerged showing armored Humvees being transported from the eastern parts of the country toward Tehran, on the Semnan-Garmsar road.
Besmallah Mohammadi, a former Afghan defense ministry official published one of the photos referring to Iran as a “bad neighbor” and saying Afghanistan misfortune will not last forever.
Iran had promised to resume fuel deliveries to Afghanistan last week, which the Taliban need to prevent a collapse in the economy. Tehran has adopted a friendly posture toward the Taliban, unlike past relations which were marked by tensions.
Iranian officials have not yet reacted to the news. However, if Iran has made a deal with the Taliban to receive some of the American military hardware given to the Afghan army or left behind, it would claim a big victory against the United States.
The reports received so far are brief and there is no information about the kind and quantity of hardware delivered to Iran.
Probably all the equipment from the ANA soldiers who drove to Iran.

Probably all the equipment from the ANA soldiers who drove to Iran.
No sir, purchased from Taliban.

ANA escaped to Iran in bunch of Humvees. Iran has purchased Choppers from Taliban first to financially support and secondly improve ground forces of Iran.

I have seen pictures of Helicopters arrived at Iranian borders with Afghanistan. Blackhawks amongst them :lol:

I think we need those vehicles. It's like you are friends with someone. you helped someone and someone send gifts to nobody. They shouldn't transfer rifles because these rifles can be distributed to BLA. What are we doing?

I think we need those vehicles. It's like you are friends with someone. you helped someone and someone send gifts to nobody. They shouldn't transfer rifles because these rifles can be distributed to BLA. What are we doing?
Let me see, well, it's not time to take our head out of the sand yet.... Besides the FC, the police and other paramilitary units are automatic shaheeds, they don't need sissy stuff like MRAPs. When they enlisted, they agreed to be wasted at the hands of terrorists. Top brass is planning for aman ki asha, not for the protection of it's troops.

Let me see, well, it's not time to take our head out of the sand yet.... Besides the FC, the police and other paramilitary units are automatic shaheeds, they don't need sissy stuff like MRAPs. When they enlisted, they agreed to be wasted at the hands of terrorists. Top brass is planning for aman ki asha, not for the protection of it's troops.
We facilitated talks between America and Talibans and they are sending weapons to Iran. It's surprising! BLA is a much bigger threat than TTP. Iran helping BLA. Kulbhushan, i mean roshan mubararak is an example of how far can they go against us! it's an eye opener. What if they give American rifles to BLA?

Blackhawks amongst them :lol:
Not sure if report in this thread is true but i guessed the same.

A case of misreporting. Iran actually returned the equipment ANA elements that fled to Iran had left there to the Taliban. I don't see any reason why ISI can't otherwise get its hand on some quality armored vehicles for own troops relentlessly taking casualties due to a lack of proper protection from ambushes and IEDs.

Last edited:
We facilitated talks between America and Talibans and they are sending weapons to Iran. It's surprising! BLA is a much bigger threat than TTP. Iran helping BLA. Kulbhushan, i mean roshan mubararak is an example of how far can they go against us! it's an eye opener. What if they give American rifles to BLA?
My post was not so much about getting American stuff, but having the foresight to equip them with the equipment they deserve. I guess I put it in the wrong thread. We are only responsible for our own actions. Close the border tight shut and then go after the terrorists.

Last edited:
our top brass is busy in releasing new milli songs meanwhile india is busy in killing Pakistanis and Kashmiris on daily basis

These fell into Iran's hands from Afghan soldiers who fled the Taliban. I'm guessing that these will be transferred or sold to Iraq where they have a large quantity of Humvees or otherwise returned to the Taliban in some sort of exchange. There is no point for Pakistan or Iran to use a small number of these, since they have access to large quantities of other models and adding a random model to an army only increases maintenance costs.

Send some here to our soldiers also need those

Back
Top Bottom