What's new

Taliban Rejects All US Demands

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/qde6T1VPTek?rel=0[/video]

3300 soldiers in 13 years your highness. This works out to be about 250+ a year and then compare it to the last three days of what Pakistan has endured at the hands of these scums. If NATO looses they will turn their guns on the people of Pakistan and Pashtuns on both side of the borders will be ruled by one eyed Afghani.

Sir for your information they are already working for peace in Pakistan their delegation is in North Wazristan to ask Taliban of Pakistan to stop attacks on Pakistan and Pakistani Army the Day USA and Nato runs away from Afghanistan that day we will have complete peace in Pakistan

Oh please. The GOOD, The BAD, keep all these meaningless words to yourself. What I know is, they are my brothers. I love Pakistan and they love Pakistan. You can stand on your head and roll over, it wouldn't matter ONE BIT to them nor to me.

Salay Goray... :D

The good bad and the ugly Taliban was coined by your country men and not me. Just curious which group killed 30 people yesterday in Pakistan. Guess the fair & lovely Taliban?

The blood of those 30 people is on your hands. TTP is a proxy of your forces, not ours. They will be settled once in for all when you leave our lands with your tail in between your legs.

The good bad and the ugly Taliban was coined by your country men and not me. Just curious which group killed 30 people yesterday in Pakistan. Guess the fair & lovely Taliban?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/qde6T1VPTek?rel=0[/video]

Sir for your information they are already working for peace in Pakistan their delegation is in North Wazristan to ask Taliban of Pakistan to stop attacks on Pakistan and Pakistani Army the Day USA and Nato runs away from Afghanistan that day we will have complete peace in Pakistan

Since the NATO will never vacate Afghanistan your delegation is doomed. As I said they will remain for at least 10 years in for of air Support and other roles. If NATO was defeated why talk we could have just runaway like the Russian army.

@Hyperion Are you going to inform our friend here? Exercises in futility are often exhausting and always unfruitful.

Last edited by a moderator:
The blood of those 30 people is on your hands. TTP is a proxy of your forces, not ours. They will be settled once in for all when you leave our lands with your tail in between your legs.

There starts the fallacy of your grand dreams. TTP is a foreign force? TTP is fully Pakistani and recognises that one eyed Afghani Emir as their boss and so does the PA, you can bury your heads in the sand till the next blast.

http://dawn.com/news/1019076/suicide-blast-at-mardan-funeral-death-toll-rises-to-34

At least 29 people, including a provincial lawmaker of the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI), were killed Tuesday when a suicide bomber detonated his explosives during a funeral procession in Mardan.

This will all disappear when NATO disappears?

Nahin yaar. TRUST ME. Hafiz ******, mullah RADIO and all such people are LOWER lifeforms / lower caste people. They CAN NOT find any favor amongst our people. ONCE AGAIN, TTP HAS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH AFGHANISTAN OR ANY MOVEMENT.

Btw, do you remember one of my posts where I mentioned the exact same outcome one year ago? :D

At the moment my friend..but soon enough he shall be in cahoots with haffiz sahib. :frown:

Let time be judge of that. You and your people. The grandiose plans of new-world-orders. Don't you get annoyed when NOTHING works in your favor? USD3 Trillion to kill one lonely homeless individual! :D

There starts the fallacy of your grand dreams. TTP is a foreign force? TTP is fully Pakistani and recognises that one eyed Afghani Emir as their boss and so does the PA, you can bury your heads in the sand till the next blast.

http://dawn.com/news/1019076/suicide-blast-at-mardan-funeral-death-toll-rises-to-34

At least 29 people, including a provincial lawmaker of the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI), were killed Tuesday when a suicide bomber detonated his explosives during a funeral procession in Mardan.

This will all disappear when NATO disappears?

Since the NATO will never vacate Afghanistan your delegation is doomed. As I said they will remain for at least 10 years in for of air Support and other roles. If NATO was defeated why talk we could have just runaway like the Russian army.

Sir even that withdrawl of Russian Army was first discussed and a deal was made sir get your facts right

Nahin yaar. TRUST ME. Hafiz ******, mullah RADIO and all such people are LOWER lifeforms / lower caste people. They CAN NOT find any favor amongst our people. ONCE AGAIN, TTP HAS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH AFGHANISTAN OR ANY MOVEMENT.

Btw, do you remember one of my posts where I mentioned the exact same outcome one year ago? :D

Let time be judge of that. You and your people. The grandiose plans of new-world-orders. Don't you get annoyed when NOTHING works in your favor? USD3 Trillion to kill one lonely homeless individual! :D

And how much have you spent in Swat just to regain some 100 miles of your own country. If you had not hidden OBL in your country we would have split the trillion with you.

The Taliban share their fervor for implementing sharia through the gun and stoning people, no? Surely I do not think that you would ever favor that?

Oh well Hype..it is difficult for my nation to distinguish anymore..for the citizenry at least. The more we look outwards the more we begin to label all of the people around us as nemesis and you know what that can yield from a nation on the cusp of rampant industrialization with a hunger for resources. Oh well..I need to go buy some smokes..seeya.

So sad. I wish you had approached us with that. We are businessman, first and foremost! :D

Only if you were a bit mellow and not gung-ho about your firepower, "General: we will shoot our way through these imbecile farmers, give us the order and we shall level the battlefield.... yada yada yada...." :P

And how much have you spent in Swat just to regain some 100 miles of your own country. If you had not hidden OBL in your country we would have split the trillion with you.

Sir even that withdrawl of Russian Army was first discussed and a deal was made sir get your facts right

It had to be as there was only one route for them to take. NATO has no such problems and NATO presence will be there as long as ANA wishes it.

It had to be as there was only one route for them to take. NATO has no such problems and NATO presence will be there as long as ANA wishes it.

Sir Nato presence will not be their no NATO country is ready to keep his soldiers in Afghanistan after 2014 only USA is looking to do that and they would fail too and eventually run away and these ANA guys don't stand a chance

Back
Top Bottom