What's new

Taliban: Mullah Fazlullah will be Khalifa of Pakistan and Mullah Umar will be Ameer-ul-Momineen

As long as you are debating if you should negotiate with these beasts or not, the situation will not get better.

Start an all out offensive against them and kill them every place you find them. Pakistan's army is not only supposed to fight India, it's supposed to protect Pakistanis against enemies, internal or external.

Pakistan army is always ready to counter these terrorist outfits.However,as I have stated earlier that our civil regime's wrong policies has halted the procedure.
Here is the bitter fruit of their wrong policy:'TTP has announced to continue their attacks on our armed forces,plus they consider our silence as their victory' as claimed by TTP spokesperson

Offer to negotiate with terrorist appointing mullah Taliban as mediator pakistan government already has.

Hey, is this source not fox news of Pakisatn?

On subject, why GEO cannot co-operate with police and give out the address of place of press conference.

Pakistan army is always ready to counter these terrorist outfits.However,as I have stated earlier that our civil regime's wrong policies has halted the procedure.
Here is the bitter fruit of their wrong policy:'TTP has announced to continue their attacks on our armed forces,plus they consider our silence as their victory' as claimed by TTP spokesperson

Any guesses on what the other terrorist groups in Pakistan and in the region think about TTP's demand for Shariah and caliphate for Pakistan? are they/ would they be for or against?

namely - the Afghan taliban, Haqqani network, LET, JEM, HUM, LEJ, Sipah E sabaah, AQ and BLA.

I would assume they would be for it.

If they are for it then it also becomes an issue to ponder about.

@Spring Onion..?

Last edited:
Taliban: Mullah Fazlullah will be Khalifa of Pakistan and Mullah Umar will be Ameer-ul-Momineen

The news is posted today in Daily Jang. :hitwall:
I don't think talks will bring peace if they put these type of terms. :hitwall:

1411.gif
:rofl::coffee::rofl::coffee::rofl::coffee::rofl: jis ko us ke ghar wale nai pochte wo ab musalmanon ka khalifa bane ga.......kake tu set ho jain ga ik wari bas amrika nu ja len de.........thane vich lamaya paa k teri aesi BAIT karni ae shurtiyan ne k ronda ae raen ga sari zindagi :rofl:

Hahhahahhhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhhhahahahahahhaahhaahhahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahaha.

They are coming for complete takeover of the country and GoP is bending over to them. If there are still people that support the baboons, they should be shot along with all them.

Please don't ban me for my views, but I would love to see this happen in Pakistan. My Yindoo dreams of Talibanistan.
Lmao, you better hope not. IF these cave monkeys come in power, the first thing they'll do is launch nukes towards Delhi.

Any guesses on what the other terrorist groups in Pakistan and in the region think about TTP's demand for Shariah and caliphate for Pakistan? are they/ would they be for or against?

namely - the Afghan taliban, Haqqani network, LET, JEM, HUM, LEJ, Sipah E sabaah, AQ and BLA.

I would assume they would be for it.

If they are for it then it also becomes an issue to ponder about.

@Spring Onion..?

Afghan taliban/haqqanis are fighting against foreign invasion so for the time being they wont be much interested in sharia demand of TTP.

LET, JEM, HUM, LEJ, Sipah E sabaah, AQ is one group two sides of the same coin. These terrorist organisations can use the excuse of sharia,.

as far as BLA is concerned well it does not believe in Islam so sharia well NO. But yes BLA terrorists can join hands with LeJ, SSP terrorists for killing shias in Balochistan since the interests of the two are the same i.e maximum chaos

Afghan taliban/haqqanis are fighting against foreign invasion so for the time being they wont be much interested in sharia demand of TTP.

LET, JEM, HUM, LEJ, Sipah E sabaah, AQ is one group two sides of the same coin. These terrorist organisations can use the excuse of sharia,.

as far as BLA is concerned well it does not believe in Islam so sharia well NO. But yes BLA terrorists can join hands with LeJ, SSP terrorists for killing shias in Balochistan since the interests of the two are the same i.e maximum chaos

That's what I thought...

Does it complicate things for Pakistan in the peace talks? are they looking at this wider perspective taking into account what these other groups want?

Hahhahahhhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhhhahahahahah

Lmao, you better hope not. IF these cave monkeys come in power, the first thing they'll do is launch nukes towards Delhi.

Our hope is immaterial, however if those guys do conquer islamabad, pakistans nukes will be taken away before that.

Kayani displayed his fears openly about such an event, so the preparation is already there.
Once that factor is taken away though, im sure the world will leave pakistan alone to enjoy its pure islamic rule.

I find this irony how these people are confident after the negotiation began and the "world power" is negotiating with them for demands.

Wait for 2015 and see what happens in Afghanistan, everything will please India except that if TTP takes over, the Indians will have to put all the cows and idols in safe places before they begin destabilizing India.:lol:

I find this irony how these people are confident after the negotiation began and the "world power" is negotiating with them for demands.

Wait for 2015 and see what happens in Afghanistan, everything will please India except that if TTP takes over, the Indians will have to put all the cows and idols in safe places before they begin destabilizing India.:lol:

India isn't a Muslim country and we will not have any qualms in carpet bombing these f@cktards, our forces (the 4th most powerful in the world) have killed tens of thousands of these jihaadi's in a couple of decades.....so we aren't overly concerned.

If I was Irani - I would be more worried.

I'm not very well informed on the political aspects of Pakistan, so apologize if I say something that may be perceived as insulting, but from what I've read you are basically in a civil war, with the army being supported by a part of your population.
Since the civil regime is elected and represents the people, and holds the army back, maybe the people (or a important part of the people) don't want the issue settled by the army. I mean, why would a representative civic authority hold talk with something that it is basically a death cult hell bent on returning the country to the dark ages?

Back
Top Bottom