What's new

Taliban Military Chief Mullah Baradar captured by Pakistan

Great work! I was sensing Karachi needs to be swiped when Hakimullah made a run for Karachi when he got injured.

I've personally driven into these Afghan areas around the Super highway and let me tell you its nothing short of tribal area, the Afghans have encroached upon our land, that was paid for in FULL by Pakistani land owners back in the 70s. I own a small property there too, and was driving in to check how salvageable is that property. Half the time I was redirected by Afghans with axes telling me "Pakistanis can't go through this street". In freakin Karachi!

I asked a real estate guy why doesn't anybody drive them out. He said that its a human rights issue, the HR organizations raise holy hell, whenever there has been a forced evacuation attempted.

Now the Taliban BOSS is being recovered from that region. The government needs to address this issue before it gets out of hand.

I think that they should pack these loons from the HR with these Afghans and ship them all to Afghanistan. I am sure they willl find more to compain about there.

That's from Hamid Mir, a Taliban lover and Army hater. Again looked this up on google. No other source has mentioned this. And you need to look deeply again. Why would army's intelligence service (ISI) pinpoint Baitullah to US, and also nearly kill Fazlullah and have bounty on both their heads if they considered them patriots.

Ahsn Bhai :hitwall: karna ziyada behtar ho ga is kay sath sir khapanay say.

I think that they should pack these loons from the HR with these Afghans and ship them all to Afghanistan. I am sure they willl find more to compain about there.

We need to do what China does to these scumbags. No mercy.

That's from Hamid Mir, a Taliban lover and Army hater. Again looked this up on google. No other source has mentioned this. And you need to look deeply again. Why would army's intelligence service (ISI) pinpoint Baitullah to US, and also nearly kill Fazlullah and have bounty on both their heads if they considered them patriots.
Another thing is, Hamid Mir was questioned on this little bit of journalism on TV and he was asked, how come you never quoted anyone, and how did you slap this on to the entire "Pakistani military establishment".

Moreover, no quote in his article refers to anyone calling Baitullah/Fazlullah patriots. They called the MEDIA "patriots", not the Taliban.

Its about 2 years old stuff, Hamid Mir got away with it since the focus was on India at that time.

I source my information. Your defense minister admitted to destroying what hadn't even been admitted existed. More than odd. David Rohde lived in Miram Shah as the guest of the Haqqani family. Last I checked that's still inside Pakistan.

"As far as the rest of your post goes not worth reading as it is the same garbage over and over again."

You live on myths. I'm unsure you've read anything of note. This information has been available for months but has only confirmed to the public what's been known for years through undisclosed sources and methods.

If you knew anything of consequence about this war you'd know the story of Nek Mohammad, the Shakai Agreement, and how these men like him and Mehsud have known Omar, OBL, Zawahiri for years while they fought as commanders in the afghan taliban against the N.A. They HATED the N.A. and the Indians.

You've been fed a lie for eight years. One that you've willfully swallowed. There was a reason for that grand lie but it changed TONIGHT.

The vacant gap between your eyes is as wide as a canyon. Feel free to fill it with something more than B.S.

Thanks.:usflag:

1. That's not Shuja Pasha. More stupidity from you and personal attacks from you to clear up your failure.
Read my previous post even on this article.

You can jump put your head in the sand but Shujat Pasha gave this comments to A GERMAN MAGAZINE.

Onlyway you can salvage your credability is to find an article in which Gen Pasha denys the same. After all the ISI chief does not like to mis-quoted.

The only proven facts on BM and HM are that they were killed by drones. No one knows where the tip off came from whereas you are stating its the ISI to salvage some national pride.

:hitwall:

Another thing is, Hamid Mir was questioned on this little bit of journalism on TV and he was asked, how come you never quoted anyone, and how did you slap this on to the entire "Pakistani military establishment".

Moreover, no quote in his article refers to anyone calling Baitullah/Fazlullah patriots. They called the MEDIA "patriots", not the Taliban.

Its about 2 years old stuff, Hamid Mir got away with it since the focus was on India at that time.

No AA there is an article in a German magazine quoting Gen Pasha first hand on how the taliban have a valid view point and at that time TTP was under the umbrella of the Taliban.

Regards

Last edited:

Exactly. This guy has obvious biases against the army and toward taliban. And it lacks any logic why army got Baitullah killed and nearly killed Fazlullah if it considered them patriots. Article pieces such as this is good enough for some as proof though.

That's a strawman argument. In other words, pretty much nothing will be good enough for you. You're putting words into my mouth and trying to read my mind. We have inside government confirmation of indian terrorism from several sources. If you don't want to believe it then don't, I couldn't care less. What I am merely saying is that Pakistanis know indian support for terrorism, so why are they helping americans who are letting indians do this?

As for why it's not good for india, those arguments have been dealt with. I will not go into that because that's off-topic.

As oppsed to you I do not claim to have any internal sources which can refute your above argument as I m neither a part of GOI or memeber of RAW or IB.
But as I said what ever makes get rid of this TTP menace...which I perceive as threat to my country too...so kudos...:cheers:

I source my information. Your defense minister admitted to destroying what hadn't even been admitted existed. More than odd. David Rohde lived in Miram Shah as the guest of the Haqqani family. Last I checked that's still inside Pakistan.

"As far as the rest of your post goes not worth reading as it is the same garbage over and over again."

You live on myths. I'm unsure you've read anything of note. This information has been available for months but has only confirmed to the public what's been known for years through undisclosed sources and methods.

If you knew anything of consequence about this war you'd know the story of Nek Mohammad, the Shakai Agreement, and how these men like him and Mehsud have known Omar, OBL, Zawahiri for years while they fought as commanders in the afghan taliban against the N.A. They HATED the N.A. and the Indians.

You've been fed a lie for eight years. One that you've willfully swallowed. There was a reason for that grand lie but it changed TONIGHT.

The vacant gap between your eyes is as wide as a canyon. Feel free to fill it with something more than B.S.

Thanks.:usflag:

Oh yes the mighty american out of arguments and all he can now resort to is personal insults. P!ss off but why am I arguing with a jar head. Why done you go join your comrads and do what you all do best kill innocent people and indulge in gay fantacies of your. Next time you respond to my post do that with respect I didnt call you garbage which I should have. You dont agreee with me thats your right as it is mine. Comprenday puto.

You can jump put your head in the sand but Shujat Pasha gave this comments to A GERMAN MAGAZINE.

Onlyway you can salvage your credability is to find an article in which Gen Pasha denys the same. After all the ISI chief does not like to mis-quoted.

The only proven facts on BM and HM are that they were killed by drones. No one knows where the tip off came from whereas you are stating its the ISI to salvage some national pride.

:hitwall:

Deny? You first need to prove that he said this in an interview moron. I again looked this particular interview up on google. I even went to the particular magazine's website. No mention of baitullah being called a patriot. Again do not make stupid claims and then try to salvage them through person attacks when they are shown to be false.

ISI provided intel on both BM and HM. So yes it was involved in killing them both.

Exactly. This guy has obvious biases against the army and toward taliban. And it lacks any logic why army got Baitullah killed and nearly killed Fazlullah if it considered them patriots. Article pieces such as this is good enough for some as proof though.

Pakistan Assessment 2009

For any turnaround, the Pakistani state needs to initiate a radical course correction. The state cannot neutralize the insurgency in FATA or elsewhere within the existing ideological paradigms, articulated eloquently by ISI chief Lt. Gen. Ahmed Shuja Pasha, who described Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud - the Pakistan Army's most relentless tormentor - as a "true patriot

Please don't nit pick Hamid Mir. You did sign a peace pact with BM and handed over the administration to him till he showed the GOP a finger.

The world is not as blind as you think or wish them to be. Accept ISI under estimated them and move on. They are your enemies now.

Regards

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom