What's new

Taliban issues Travel Advisory to citizens about travel to Pakistan

Good
Lesser the afghani , the better
True but this is kind of insulting at face value, and analyzed a bit deeper shows the relations aren't exactly good.

Further the advisory is for citizens, and have no effect on people already inside Pakistan who are supported by Taliban.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/11...hould-not-go-to-pakistan-advises-taliban-govt

I mean I never thought I will see this day, what is Pakistan doing with its relation with Taliban?

Please don't make this some joke thread, this just shows the relations are too much down the drain?
The link doesn't work, but that is a reputable Pakistani source. If the news really appeared there, it is probably true.

Great, they can take the millions of trash namak haram afghans back

Nothing good has come from afghanis, for Pakistan

No country willingly takes back destitute refugees. India had to go to war in 1971 to force the return of the millions of Bengali refugees. Even Pakistan has not accepted the small number of Biharis and Bengalis who supported West Pakistan during that war and are still living in camps.

No country willingly takes back destitute refugees. India had to go to war in 1971 to force the return of the millions of Bengali refugees. Even Pakistan has not accepted the small number of Biharis and Bengalis who supported West Pakistan during that war and are still living in camps.

Even despite protests from local Turks, Syrians still live in Istanbul and a number of Turkish cities in large numbers.

Afghanistan is now doing better than Pakistan economically,

One Afghani is 3.62 pak Rupee.

China is investing Big in minerals, precious metals, oil and gas.

And unlike Pak, can take independent decisions, free from US tutelage.

Kabul City, Afghanistan.

View attachment 950738

View attachment 950739

View attachment 950740

Wow!!!

I still thought Afghanistan is still backward and dusty.

With the current projections I expect Afghanistan to get ahead of Pakistan in 15-20 years.

Afghanistan is making a ton of moves right now, but faujeets as usual are underestimating them.
Taliban regressive thinking will not let that happen. Economy cant grow when 50% of the population has been banned from working. So many businesses that depended on women - salons, jewellers, clothing shops etc have closed down and they formed a huge part of the afghan economy. Building a few towers and dams cant even nearly compensate for that. If anything refugee crisis will become bigger in next few years and more and more Afghan refugees will come to Pakistan.

Also in the short term, the opium ban will be a huge factor contributing to negative growth, but it should yield positive benefits in a couple of decades.

If anything refugee crisis will become bigger in next few years and more and more Afghan refugees will come to Pakistan.

There's massive amounts of brain drain from Pakistan at the moment, which sort of proves that false.

There's more political stability in Afghanistan than Pakistan right now, Pakistan is in economic freefall.

I agree with your views on the woman part.

Last edited:
Afghanistan is most delusional country in the world

I mean country is practically run with smuggling oil from Iran and dollars from pakistan food from pak, half its population is refugee

A country with no electricity or running water , no sewerage around 100 schools and less than 5 colleges no universities
Less than 50 basic health units and probably 2 functioning hospitals , less than 50 qualified doctors in whole country

And just listen to then

i fully support taliban. our corrupt military dictators stabbed afghanistan in the back and sold innocent afghan blood for petty cash to US and nato when the corrupt US puppet gen musharaf decided unilaterally to give unrestricted access to our military bases to US so they could destroy afghanistan. taliban won against all the odds and now they are making our corrupt military pay for their treachery.

Afghanistan is most delusional country in the world

I mean country is practically run with smuggling oil from Iran and dollars from pakistan food from pak, half its population is refugee

A country with no electricity or running water , no sewerage around 100 schools and less than 5 colleges no universities
Less than 50 basic health units and probably 2 functioning hospitals , less than 50 qualified doctors in whole country

And just listen to then
they are still doing far better than our so called developed country run by corrupt secular liberal elite.

Nothing good has come from afghanis, for Pakistan

The same can be said that no good has come from Pakistanis to Pakistan.

Afghanistan might be a shithole, but it's not like Pakistan is competing against a top dog in the race. We are still trying to bring about the Third Agricultural Revolution the rest of the world completed between 1960-1980—a sick joke.

Back
Top Bottom