What's new

Taliban forbid music in cars, women without hijab

I bet not a single person criticized western developed countries for banning headscarf and hijab and minarates. I am sure no one called them backwards for banning a dress, which in western countries women wear of their own free will. But since a Muslim country made hijab compulsory, all the so called muslims are jumping in rage. When men become beghairat and cant tell their daughters or sisters to dress appropriately or couldnt bring them up as good Muslims then its responsibility of the state to enforce laws so that ur beghairiti doesnt affect the society. I hope we have similar restrictions in Pakistan where south of KPK most have become beghairat and even not for sake of eastsrn culture if they hate religion.
Many ppl here are overseas so i can understand their mentality but atleast have some shame and look at things from neutral perspective.

Islam is a part of us. We are Muslims and always will be. The anger with the taliban is that they turn a blind eye to anti-Pakistani groups and are letting their country starve to death yet are more concerned with interfering in the private lives of their civilians. As per taliban claims, WHERE is the holy Quran or in Isalm does it say that women can't be educated or work? Could you please provide the evidence.

Islam is a part of us. We are Muslims and always will be. The anger with the taliban is that they turn a blind eye to anti-Pakistani groups and are letting their country starve to death yet are more concerned with interfering in the private lives of their civilians. As per taliban claims, WHERE is the holy Quran or in Isalm does it say that women can't be educated or work? Could you please provide the evidence.
دجلہ/فرات کے کنارے اگر بکری کا بچہ بھی بھوک سے مرے گا تو حاکم وقت جواب دہ ہوگا۔

Hei they are getting moderate. Music is not forbidden, only in car it is forbidden. Women without hijab in cars are forbidden, much much better than the obligation to wear Burqa any where outside their home.

I don't know if you meant that or not but I do see the Taliban 2.0 is significantly more flexible about social freedoms. Follow some of the Afghan vloggers on You Tube such as a 'Qawi Khan' but there are also a few others. In a recent video, a few Afghan women teachers were in a park in Kabul and one of them called the Taliban as 'terrorists'. They were only a handful--maybe 15-20--but one couldn't miss that they had the courage and the freedom to say something such harsh against the Taliban.
We really can't base all of our opinions about the Taliban 2.0 on our prior conception of them. 2001 was a long time ago and since then they HAD to change because the younger Taliban are brought up in the Information Age. The Taliban and the Afghanistan saga is yet to be written. And it is best for Pakistan to approach Afghanistan with an open mind; Pakistan has suffered a lot because of the events in Afghanistan since the late 1970s.

I bet not a single person criticized western developed countries for banning headscarf and hijab and minarates. I am sure no one called them backwards for banning a dress, which in western countries women wear of their own free will. But since a Muslim country made hijab compulsory, all the so called muslims are jumping in rage. When men become beghairat and cant tell their daughters or sisters to dress appropriately or couldnt bring them up as good Muslims then its responsibility of the state to enforce laws so that ur beghairiti doesnt affect the society. I hope we have similar restrictions in Pakistan where south of KPK most have become beghairat and even not for sake of eastsrn culture if they hate religion.
Many ppl here are overseas so i can understand their mentality but atleast have some shame and look at things from neutral perspective.

We are going to make Pakistan into a USA/UK and once its ready everyone is coming back. :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder what will we call Hazrat Muhammad SAW, the rightous caliphs, had they been the rulers today.

I fathom that there is lack of a central authority. It seems that there are more than one authorities ruling Afghanistan. There is a reason that even those countries, which supported Taliban takeover, are not ready to give them recognition.

I don't know if you meant that or not but I do see the Taliban 2.0 is significantly more flexible about social freedoms. Follow some of the Afghan vloggers on You Tube such as a 'Qawi Khan' but there are also a few others. In a recent video, a few Afghan women teachers were in a park in Kabul and one of them called the Taliban as 'terrorists'. They were only a handful--maybe 15-20--but one couldn't miss that they had the courage and the freedom to say something such harsh against the Taliban.
We really can't base all of our opinions about the Taliban 2.0 on our prior conception of them. 2001 was a long time ago and since then they HAD to change because the younger Taliban are brought up in the Information Age. The Taliban and the Afghanistan saga is yet to be written. And it is best for Pakistan to approach Afghanistan with an open mind; Pakistan has suffered a lot because of the events in Afghanistan since the late 1970s.

Living in Qatar for about 2 decades has brought the leaders into some moderation. I also like to see Afghanistan gets more prosperous as now the country is more stabile. It is stronger than previous Taliban and can sweep away Northern Alliance so easily.

We need to see what OIC economic plan for Afghanistan. What is needed for Taliban is to make the organization more modern and create succession system and conflict management system within Taliban organization. It is actually more like single party system like CCP in China but with more simple system.

I wonder what will we call Hazrat Muhammad SAW, the rightous caliphs, had they been the rulers today.

It will depend on the system. Caliph should be similar in essence but in different name with President, it is true for the first 4 Caliph of Abu Bakar, Umar, Ustman, and Ali , but later it become more like Kings after Umayyah got the power from Ali through war and dishonest political deal

Caliphate in the beginning is democracy but less complex than current democracy system that adopt Presidential or Parliamentary system.

Last edited:
After reading the thread I came into know that:

1. If we shall not listen music in the car will die with hunger.
2. Women without jeans will destroy economy!
3. Libs always b@*k!

We should first determine the authenticity of the news.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom