What's new

Taliban forbid music in cars, women without hijab

Honestly I am not one to say wild things but I know this for sure that they have much more stabile leadership structure meaning they can do long term plannings where as Pakistan structure is allover the place there is new flavor everyday whereas they can aggressively pursue their project goals in a more stabile and long term manner.. Time will reveal the truth

I don't know if what you say apply to Afghanistan or not but in general internal peace and continuity of policies over some decades go long ways in advancing a nation. We should not rule out an IEA much better on August 15, 2031 than it was on August 15, 2021. The bigotry about women and strange interpretations of 'Islam' are not too much of a factor in an already backward societies like Afghanistan.

Honestly I am not one to say wild things but I know this for sure that they have much more stabile leadership structure meaning they can do long term plannings where as Pakistan structure is allover the place there is new flavor everyday whereas they can aggressively pursue their project goals in a more stabile and long term manner.. Time will reveal the truth.. We will revisit this topic in few years
Lets agree to disagree on the stable leadership structure that resembles the girl scouts of America at this point. So far time is revealing something entirely the opposite so lets see in a few years.

Give them few decades and we will see where they will be.. If I have to put money on anyone I would say Afghanistan will be technology more advanced than Pakistan in the next 2 decades mark my words.. You heard it here first because of their leadership structure is more stabile then Pakistan
leadership structure ? i think you have not read 4 pages on this issue
until 2011 mullah akhter mansoor ruled shoura and delivered orders of mullah umer
how was mullah dadullah was killed ? yes it was inside job the war of power inside taliban
how was mullah bradar arrested ? yes it was inside job the war of power inside taliban
how abdul qayoom zakir was arrested and released by USA and then pakistan ?it was power game too
mullah umer was dead in 2011
but akhter mansoor keep delivering mullah umer massages .even his fake eid wishing massage
until he delivered massage of mullah umer to mullah zakir that to release 17 taliban leaders for treason of talk with USA without consent including qari ismail . mullah zakir want to exicute them . he asked akhter masood he want to meet mullah umer . but mullah akhter mansoor refused . it was letter find out that mullah akhter masoor was ruling taliban on the name of mullah umer while mullah umer was dead long ago .

letter shoura members were asked mullah mansoor to select new ameer . in twice voting no one agreed on any name once mullah yaqoob wins and once mullah akhter . both challange results when they loss . mullah akhter mansoor was selected by 27 leaders but mullah zakir mullah yaqoob were not happy and soon after he declare ameer he was killed by a drone in paksitan . it was politics game someone informed USA akhter mansoor's location and his trip to iran . so they killed own supreme leader for gain power .

letter there was huge issue of ameer that is why they choose #3 akhoond zada as he was no one in shoura a poor guy whom have no goals .

it seems you learnt taliban from zarb e momin . :lol: :hitwall: there was only one leader mullah umer letter all is garbage in taliban .

Last edited:
These mofo want to control private and personal life of people.

I bet not a single person criticized western developed countries for banning headscarf and hijab and minarates. I am sure no one called them backwards for banning a dress, which in western countries women wear of their own free will. But since a Muslim country made hijab compulsory, all the so called muslims are jumping in rage. When men become beghairat and cant tell their daughters or sisters to dress appropriately or couldnt bring them up as good Muslims then its responsibility of the state to enforce laws so that ur beghairiti doesnt affect the society. I hope we have similar restrictions in Pakistan where south of KPK most have become beghairat and even not for sake of eastsrn culture if they hate religion.
Many ppl here are overseas so i can understand their mentality but atleast have some shame and look at things from neutral perspective.

I hope we have similar restrictions in Pakistan where south of KPK most have become beghairat

Nothing 'beghairat' about following a modest version of Islam in Sindh and Punjab where women are out working in the farm-fields and offices while modestly covering themselves. They are actually contributing to Pakistan's economy.

I bet not a single person criticized western developed countries for banning headscarf and hijab and minarates. I am sure no one called them backwards for banning a dress, which in western countries women wear of their own free will. But since a Muslim country made hijab compulsory, all the so called muslims are jumping in rage. When men become beghairat and cant tell their daughters or sisters to dress appropriately or couldnt bring them up as good Muslims then its responsibility of the state to enforce laws so that ur beghairiti doesnt affect the society. I hope we have similar restrictions in Pakistan where south of KPK most have become beghairat and even not for sake of eastsrn culture if they hate religion.
Many ppl here are overseas so i can understand their mentality but atleast have some shame and look at things from neutral perspective.
غیرت کے نام پر اگر مردوں کو قتل کرنا شروع کر دیا جائے تو دنیا سے مرد اس طرح ناپید ہو جائیں گے جیسے جنگل سےکالا ہرن ناپید ہو چکا ہے :lol:

The Leppard never changes its spots.

The country is starving and dying and these inbreds are banning music as the main ills..

More Afghans will starve and die
Afghans can starve and die, but not while listening to music...!

No one likes France do they?
hum behgairat hi theek hai, aap apni ghairat apni back side mai hi rakhe toh acha hai please leave us alone and make your family do whatever you want but don't force it on society
- everyone south of KP also contributes way more to the economy/country too
Why because of women folk and thier contributions, as 90% of women income go towards nutritional and educational need
increasing it further will only help our society become more educated and healthy (malnutrition results in lower IQ, so ghairatmant people produce dumb kids, who'll can be used as cannon fodder of a terrorist group or a criminal gang- bringing shame to Thier family in one or another)
So I would rather be a behgairat, than be uneducated and malnutrited as lack of women empowerment results in that

Fucking extremist cunts...
Well still way less harmful for pakistan than the previous India backed ghani government and that's all what matters to us.They are keeping their things inside Afghanistan so it's ok.

No one likes France do they?
hum behgairat hi theek hai, aap apni ghairat apni back side mai hi rakhe toh acha hai please leave us alone and make your family do whatever you want but don't force it on society
- everyone south of KP also contributes way more to the economy/country too
Why because of women folk and thier contributions, as 90% of women income go towards nutritional and educational need
increasing it further will only help our society become more educated and healthy (malnutrition results in lower IQ, so ghairatmant people produce dumb kids, who'll can be used as cannon fodder of a terrorist group or a criminal gang- bringing shame to Thier family in one or another)
So I would rather be a behgairat, than be uneducated and malnutrited as lack of women empowerment results in that

I dont know but why does pashtuns have a higher IQ then? Also who stopped women from working? If anything, the pashtun women work in fields and work morw than avg city woman. You can habe women work without being beghairat, doznt women work in saudi? Or in Peshawar? U dnt need to become beghairat to work but it seems some ppl are adamant on becoming westernized and beghairat rather than developing. Or maybe they think becoming westernized means development.
Nothing 'beghairat' about following a modest version of Islam in Sindh and Punjab where women are out working in the farm-fields and offices while modestly covering themselves. They are actually contributing to Pakistan's economy.

Even women in KPK work in fields, no one wants women to stop working. But there is a huge difference in working women in north and south. You dont need to become beghairat to work, u can do it well while carrying ur culture and religion.

The vast majority of Pakistani women--who are generally found in Sindh and Punjab (both urban and rural) because of the population density-- do cover themselves modestly with the typical subcontinental attire of Shalwar Qameez and a Dupatta to cover their bosoms and also their heads if they prefer to. And you will find women toiling in farm-fields, getting water from water wells, sewing in textile garment factories, working in service industry, and even increasingly involved in IT and teaching roles. Imagine half the populations of Sindh and Punjab being cut off from the economic activities of Pakistan??

If previous Afghan government wasn't hell bent on destroying Pakistan and promoting proxies against Pakistan from its soil against Pakistan then we wouldn't be cheer leading for these people.

Afghans can starve and die, but not while listening to music...!

Hei they are getting moderate. Music is not forbidden, only in car it is forbidden. Women without hijab in cars are forbidden, much much better than the obligation to wear Burqa any where outside their home.

Look like Taliban is more moderate than an Arab living in Western country who is the member of this forum. Forget his name but the DP is chicken if I am not mistaken.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom