What's new

Taliban Fighters removing the flags of Labaik Ya Hussain after capturing Mazar i Sharif

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought these maniacs would have learnt a lesson but they seem to be no different than TTP. Same looks, same acts.

Mazar i Sharif is a Shia dominant city. The residents offered an alliance and let them include the city in their territory. These bughz khor Nasibis replaced these flags in terms of Muharram with their own. Dishonoring the pact they made with Hazaras already.

Have you seen the accord? Its early days and things are fluid on the ground, give them time to breath and think of their actions. Like many others on this forum you are just jumping the gun and showing bias attitude towards them. You are forgetting one day we have to deal with the Taliban's for decades to come and less biased people are the better. They have done mistakes in the past and am sure now they have got some educated people in their ranks who will be more accommodating. We are still hearing few days back the horror stories about them in the media but all of them turned out to be the old stories. Take a chill pill please and let the situation unfold.

Why are people coloring it with a sectarian angle? I agree that Taliban leadership isn't crazy. I am discussing about their low level cadre.

You've to be in Pakistan to know that. Not taunting up but your location does not let you know the dynamics here.

Ik their view and ik their leaders aren't that crazy. What I'm talking about is their low level cadre who aren't having any mindset different from ttp.

20 years ago they (Taliban) were taken to the slaughter houses and Slaughtered in masses and now the very same Taliban have come back and are on the verge of victory with NO signs of cruelty.

Food for thought

Shias can do mourning rituals in their places of worship. Taliban have announced and allowed that

No need to plaster whole city with your flags

Shias even carried out their public processions when your masters from Banu Ummayya were ruling so if you think they've to be *allowed* for that. You're mistaken.

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha

Just lock the thread.. If you watch the video closely this thread is a bait and really doesn't represent the narrative ts is throwing around.. It is a bait thread warning.. The content of the post in the video is misleading and doesn't necessarily reflect upon the narrative TS wants. 100% a bait

Shias even carried out their public processions when your masters from Banu Ummayya were ruling so if you think they've to be *allowed* for that. You're mistaken.
Taliban have all right to do good for islam and prevent any inventions by some Copyright holders.

You can do all you want in your home or place of worship but No need to pollute the streets with things that our Prophet SA himself didn’t do.

Public processions are not a necessity of religion. Not that I know of

They can be allowed to do their rituals in their place of worship like any civilized nation

Public processions are not a necessity of religion. Not that I know of

They can be allowed to do their rituals in their place of worship like any civilized nation

That's not your concern.

You and I exactly know the reason they were taken down.
Why were they raised in the first place ?

The motives were clear. You guys have a habit of doing things deliberately for “cher chaar”.

You are free to do things in your boundaries.

There was no flag of Hazrat Hussain RA in the lifetime of Prophet SA and the Flag of Shahadah has no equivalent

Taliban have all right to do good for islam and prevent any inventions by some Copyright holders.

You can do all you want in your home or place of worship but No need to pollute the streets with things that our Prophet SA himself didn’t do.
Bilkul sahi kaha

Ab in shia logon se kia ab hum log approval lenge .... Fazool mein self appointed thekedar bane howe hain ahul bait ke ....

Why are people coloring it with a sectarian angle? I agree that Taliban leadership isn't crazy. I am discussing about their low level cadre.

No one is perfect. Taliban ideology is essentially exclusivist and their attitude parochial. They aren't just anti-Shia, they are against everyone who doesn't think like them. But the way they have stood against imperialism and foreign occupation, it deserves respect.

What's better? mourning the Ahl e Bait or standing up against the injustice and oppression and fighting and dying for Ahl e Bait's religion/cause?

I thought these maniacs would have learnt a lesson but they seem to be no different than TTP. Same looks, same acts.

Mazar i Sharif is a Shia dominant city. The residents offered an alliance and let them include the city in their territory. These bughz khor Nasibis replaced these flags in terms of Muharram with their own. Dishonoring the pact they made with Hazaras already.

The last Taliban government was fell by Shia Northern alliance collaboration with USA.
So this is expected. Taliban won't be friends with Shia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom