What's new

Taliban Fighters removing the flags of Labaik Ya Hussain after capturing Mazar i Sharif

Status
Not open for further replies.
This poster is desparate and reaching for straws if you watch the video you will notice that there are other similar flags that say exact same thing hanging behind them but they took that one down because they needed space to hang their own...

This is what you call reaching for straws watch the video carefully....

1LiY.gif

You know what is sad that PDF is attracted to fake news.. I can make a lie but people will be drawn to it this is PDF in a nutshell..

There is multiple Labaik Ya Hussian maybe around 20 or even upwards hanging.. They needed some spots to hang theres hack I don't even think they know what these flags hanging even mean.. They needed 2-3 spots and left the remaining hanging

Last edited:
well tel me how many sunni masjids are in Tehran I will tell you how much hussaynias should remain in mazar,
but I think the new mercyfull Taliban wont crack on shia unless they start transgressing against the compagnons of the prophet saw ... I mean its not gonna be a political motivated behavior but more of a religious one

This poster is desparate and reaching for straws if you watch the video you will noticed that there are other similar flags that say exact same thing hanging behind them but they took that one down because they needed space to hang their own...

This is what you call reaching for straws watch the video carefully....

1LiY.gif

You know what is sad that PDF is attract to fake news.. I can make a lie but people will be drawn to it this is PDF in a nutshell

Ah mate.. here we go lol.. I RARELY post on pdf! If you have watched the whole video, all of the flags are being taken down, not just one. So have some sense on this.
No I don’t think so.

It depends what Fiqh you follow. Barelvi Sunnis (majority) in Pakistan would have no problem with that. Deobandis and Salafis would mind.

Ah mate.. here we go lol.. I RARELY post on pdf! If you have watched the whole video, all of the flags are being taken down, not just one. So have some sense on this.

It depends what Fiqh you follow. Barelvi Sunnis (majority) in Pakistan would have no problem with that. Deobandis and Salafis would mind.
Barelvis in areas with mixed neighborhood May be, but usually to they don’t.

You are wrong about that my friend watch closely they don't even have that many flags with them to use all these poles.. Ain't nobody got time for flags my nigga.. Which is why I said you are reaching for straws and this thread is petty really.. You Just want mindless theology debate.. You can go to other religious forums for that imho

well tel me how many sunni masjids are in Tehran I will tell you how much hussaynias should remain in mazar,
but I think the new mercyfull Taliban wont crack on shia unless they start transgressing against the compagnons of the prophet saw ... I mean its not gonna be a political motivated behavior but more of a religious one

Mercyfull? As if you're portraying them holy soldiers of God. Don't be cringy.

Regarding the mosques in Iran. You've to get out of the shell formed by your preachers and have a look.

They even have a Dar ul Uloom Deoband in Iran!
IMG_20210815_181231.jpg
IMG_20210815_181200.jpg

You are wrong about that my friend.. Ain't nobody got time for flags my nigga.. Which is why I said you are reaching for straws and this thread is petty really

I'd term you as a viewthirsty individual who posts tons of stuff that usually makes no sense. Forming World War scenarios in your head. People know me at PDF and they know you as well ;)

I agree. I also hope that this is more to do with incidents due to the fog of war... Once the dust settles, Taliban hopefully rein in their foot soldiers not to do such things.

I may be too naive... Let's see.
Yup I hope there is no discrimination against Shia brothers or even any non Muslim.

But as far as what I can see they are even removing Afghanistan flags and hoisting Islamic emirate flags every where.

That's what you get. Form an alliance and then see yourself getting humiliated.

Brother they are not harming Shia they are just waving the flag of Islam which unites one and all
Taliban regard Shia as Muslims and News now on Al Jazeera they are slaughtering only ISIS right now in bagram jail .

here is Taliban view on Shia

29DC7574-F590-40FB-8E45-C0AAA4736124.jpeg

Barelvis in areas with mixed neighborhood May be, but usually to they don’t.

You've to be in Pakistan to know that. Not taunting up but your location does not let you know the dynamics here.
Brother they are not harming Shia they are just waving the flag of Islam which unites one and all
Taliban regard Shia as Muslims and News now on Al Jazeera they are slaughtering only ISIS right now in bagram jail

here is Taliban view on Shia

View attachment 769890

Ik their view and ik their leaders aren't that crazy. What I'm talking about is their low level cadre who aren't having any mindset different from ttp.

Well, no Muslim has ever learnt not just them. Don't single them out.

Our Prophet (PBUH) never told us Sunni and Shia and Wahabi and Ismaili nonsense but just Muslims. Why are we into so many different nonsense factions.

Because we are wilfully allowing ourselves to be enveloped in the Fitna of Dajjal, that's why!!!

You've to be in Pakistan to know that. Not taunting up but your location does not let you know the dynamics here.

well mate USA did train you guys to fight gave you guns to oppress the Pakhtuns what happened ?

Abay oo !

Bhughz kis se karenge ?

Tumharay abba ne copyright lia hua hai Hussain RA ya Ali RA ka ya Ahl e Bait ka ?

We respect Ahl e bait more than you, Pooray saal nacho aur muharram mein ek dam se yad ajata hai ke ahl e bait bhi kuch the jinhon ne Islam ke liye qurbanian di thi and here you people shed crocodile tears for some days. Don’t be a munafiq.

We respect all sahabas far more than your sort.

Well done spreading hate and sectarianism.

I won’t stop saying the truth just to not hurt some people because truth is truth and Islam is Islam, Not a Copyright Muharram LTD edition.

Wouldn't reply to a kid like you after reading the first line. Grow up.
well mate USA did train you guys to fight gave you guns to oppress the Pakhtuns what happened ?

Eh? What tf are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom