What's new

Taliban Fighters removing the flags of Labaik Ya Hussain after capturing Mazar i Sharif

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not your concern.

What taliban doing isn't your concern either

Show me a narration that says you have to take out public processions either from Prophet (saw) or from ahlebayt themselves

What taliban doing isn't your concern either

Show me a narration that says you have to take out public processions either from Prophet (saw) or from ahlebayt themselves

Have you ever read Saheefa Sajjadia?

northern alliance Shia did cruel things to Taliban POWs under USA victory

victors plant there own flags How anyone here can be offended by Kalima I got no idea

Bilkul sahi kaha

Ab in shia logon se kia ab hum log approval lenge .... Fazool mein self appointed thekedar bane howe hain ahul bait ke ....

The reason that you associate Shias with those things is speaking itself. No one is thekedar, but your views term us as one.

northern alliance Shia did cruel things to Taliban POWs under USA victory

victors plant there own flags How anyone here can be offended by Kalima I got no idea

Do you remember 8000 of them getting slaughtered by Taliban in Mazar i Sharif way before US arrived?
First show me it's rijal that it is authentic and actually from ahlebayt

We would discuss its content later

That's why am asking you. Have you read Sahifa Sajjdia by Hazrat Ali al Sajjad ibn Hassan ibn Ali?
The last Taliban government was fell by Shia Northern alliance collaboration with USA.
So this is expected. Taliban won't be friends with Shia.

Taliban slaughtered 8000 Shias in Mazar i Sharif way before US arrived

Please close this propaganda thread. A person is claiming why "Ya Hussain" flag was removed and replaced with "la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah". If someone's sentiments are hurt, he can go cry a river. The Shahadah takes precedence over any and everything. I would have liked it if they did it in alternate style, 2 flags of Shahadah, 1 flag of Ya Hussain, just to please the locals, but keep it fully with Shahadah should also be acceptable.

I see no problem with this, just a propaganda thread to peddle some hatred against the soon-to-be-new government of IEA.

That's why am asking you. Have you read Sahifa Sajjdia by Hazrat Ali al Sajjad ibn Hassan ibn Ali?

I have heard about it. I doubt all of its content is from Imam zain ul abideen (rz) since rawafiz has fabricated and attributed a lot of things to ahlebayt

Some may be authentic. Some may be not

The reason that you associate Shias with those things is speaking itself. No one is thekedar, but your views term us as one.
Haha, Pehle dosron ko Faltu mein bughzi bolo aur phir masoom bankar “No one is thekedar”, The typical attitude of your kind in Pakistan.

My apologies to other Shias but this guy needed one !

Haha, Pehle dosron ko Faltu mein bughzi bolo aur phir masoom bankar “No one is thekedar”, The typical attitude of your kind in Pakistan.

My apologies to other Shias but this guy needed one !

I am not even responding to you because you make no sense here. You're just ranting like another madrassa brat who is back home on vacations.
I have heard about it. I doubt all of its content is from Imam zain ul abideen (rz) since rawafiz has fabricated and attributed a lot of things to ahlebayt

Some may be authentic. Some may be not

What is the eligibility of authenticity in your view?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom