What's new

Taliban commander surrenders for $100 by accident

^^ but how could he be so stupid?

and how could he win something?

didnt he ask who entered him in this contest.....

i really didnt think the taliban were this stupid...i guess there are people who have negative IQ levels

There are plenty of stupid people.

I remember one case in my country.

See, mobile payments are a bit of a novelty in the country. One man was messaged which claimed he won Tk. 500,000 during a lottery sponsored by the company. He was told that it required him to pay Tk. 12,000 to process the money so that he'd receive it. The process takes three days.

Three days have past, and no news from the company (he did pay the required amount). Frustrated, he went to the company headquarters (a concern of Axiata) and found that there never was any lottery :lol: :rofl:

LOL this is hilarious... What a stupid person... This shows what level Taliban have come down to to recruit lol

Allow me to repeat my earlier post:

W00t, more of the same...aren't you just a breath of fresh air! :agree:
Oz ppl must be so glad to have you!

So any source that this was staged or we are really still on your assumptions, ramblings and uneducated guesses?

Do you blindly believe in every news on media?

Or do you think that only Taliban conducts propaganda and ISAF doesn't?

You have no idea that exactly how far even media personel themselves can go to promote false news. War is much more serious business.

Here is a good research about ISAF propaganda: http://www.ugr.es/~revpaz/articulos/rpc_n5_2012_art3.pdf

Of course, member Developereo is just presenting his point of view in this thread. He is more cautious then you.

Yeah, i blindly believe western media. Duh...we all do here! We all brainwashed into thinking we are supreme! /sarcasm

Also, his point of view that he is presenting is BS, unsubstantiated without any factual background. All he had done was tie Pentagon sticking up for its soldiers (lying) on a separate occasion and tied it to this on the logic that if they lied before surely they lie again.
Tell me how can his point of view hold up to unbiased scrutiny?

He is a little man pretending to be something more, where it doesnt take much to impress with false knowledge and delusions.

W00t, more of the same...aren't you just a breath of fresh air! :agree:
Oz ppl must be so glad to have you!

So any source that this was staged or we are really still on your assumptions and ramblings?

Yes, we know you can't read English. You don't have to keep proving it over and over.

Yeah, i blindly believe western media. Duh...

Also, his point of view that he is presenting is BS, unsubstantiated without any factual background. All he had done was tie Pentagon sticking up for its soldiers (lying) on a separate occasion and tied it to this.
Tell me how can his point of view hold up to unbiased scrutiny?

He is a little man pretending to be something more, where it doesnt take much to impress with false knowledge and delusions.

Are you just a glutton for punishment or just enjoy making a fool of yourself over and over?

Yes, we know you can't read English. You don't have to keep proving it over and over.
Are you just a glutton for punishment or just enjoy making a fool of yourself over and over?

When will you present some credible info that this incident was staged and stop deflecting and weasling your way out with stupid words like glutton-btw noone uses that word in the real world.

Salon article doesn't count-it isn't related to the matter at hand. Dude you got nothin' accept it and GTFO. You got owned for trying to pass your assumptions as the truth...

I ask again for concrete evidence that this was staged, knowing full well you aren't able to provide it.

Tank thing :lol: making oz look dumber!

When will you present some credible info that this incident was staged

Right after you show me independent confirmation that this guy was a mid-level Taliban commander on the loose. Your side made the claim first so, on the proof front, you also go first.

words like glutton-btw noone uses that word in the real world.

My apologies. I will remember to use small words when communicating with you.

Salon article doesn't count-it isn't related to the matter at hand.

It relates to the core issue of credibility and falsified war propaganda. If you haven't figured that out, no wonder you are all confused.

Right after you show me independent confirmation that this guy was a mid-level Taliban commander on the loose. Your side made the claim first so, on the proof front, you also go first.

My apologies. I will remember to use small words when communicating with you.

It relates to the core issue of credibility and falsified war propaganda. If you haven't figured that out, no wonder you are all confused.

So no credible info apart from more ramblings and assumptions? Thought so, but thanks for playing :enjoy:

So no credible info apart from more ramblings and assumptions? Thought so, but thanks for playing :enjoy:

Bro, it's best not respond to someone who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

Meh.....:P

Im a sucker for arguments in the morning.

You do that champ. Be sure to use glutton only in your fantasy world.

In the end of the day, you are a citizen of the most powerful nation/empire in all of mankind and history.

The weak envy our power and will utter false iniquities against our power.

Don't give any credence to fools.

Enemies of America are lucky we practice temperance, else they would be vaporized if we were to unleash our absolute might.

:)

In the end of the day, you are a citizen of the most powerful nation/empire in all of mankind and history.

The weak envy our power and will utter false iniquities against our power.

Don't give any credence to fools.

I actually dont roll on that premise and western media is a bit lolworthy with some bright exceptions.
I believe everyone should have a voice, but if that voice is talking smack, ill call it out.

I actually came here from a pro-west, pro-WOT forums thinking people arent like what it was said they are.
I heard stories about chicom bots, rabid supporters of terrorism (freedom fighters for some), straight up theories about clash of civilizations etc...

And it all came true lol....

What you are saying is called a logical fallacy. Look it up.

A similar example would be:

-head of al kaida was in Pak
some thinking and churning of brain matter
-all senior al kaida staff is in pak
-pak supports al kaida

^^ logical fallacy dude. Based on assumptions that follow logic but still wrong-until there is any concrete proof.

I actually dont roll on that premise and western media is a bit lolworthy with some bright exceptions.
I believe everyone should have a voice, but if that voice is talking smack, ill call it out.

I actually came here from a pro-west, pro-WOT forums thinking people arent like what it was said they are.
I heard stories about chicom bots, rabid supporters of terrorism (freedom fighters for some), straight up theories about clash of civilizations etc...

For sure, bro, that speaks your mild character. A good trait.

A similar example would be:

-head of al kaida was in Pak
some thinking and churning of brain matter
-all senior al kaida staff is in pak
-pak supports al kaida

^^ logical fallacy dude. Based on assumptions that follow logic but still wrong-until there is any concrete proof.

Absolutely true. Bin Laden was living in Pakistan , a supposed allied state of ours , for years. The Pakistanis were unable or unwilling to inhibit his actions or bring him to justice.

Hence our unilateral action in taking him down.

Were we justified for doing it? Hell yes. Don't try our patience.

Bro, it's best not respond to someone who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

You're a good sheeple. Believe everything the military brass says without question. Even when the same organization has been exposed for lying outright about such matters.

But, as a soldier, that's your training. Civilians are not bound by this brainwashing.

No, what you are advocating is blind obedience. Allow me to explain logic 101 to you.

A skeptic doesn't need to prove or justify his skepticism. It is up to the claimant to prove his claims beyond doubt. There are certain elements of this story which are just ridiculous. Even if he is fooled by a poster, no criminal is going to walk into a police station to claim his prize. As I noted, most lure operations by law enforcement use nondescript premises and plainclothes police, not a freaking police station!

NATO made certain claims and, based on their past falsehoods, a healthy dose of skepticism is called for. Especially given the admission just earlier this month that troop morale was low in Afghanistan. This is precisely the time when a 'feel good' propaganda story is needed.

^^ :rofl:

Still no concrete sources? Only your speculation? Based upon "facts" from a tabloid, which by definition inflates stuff out of proportion? (not saying it didnt happen)
Thought so.....

The claim of him being a commander was given by a BBC reporter, look it up in the link i posted.
Also these will be details but since i was accused of reading disability: there was no police station, only a checkpoint.

Did you look up your flawed logic yet? Logic on which your dribble in the last post is based upon?

Also, how would you comment on the application of your logic principles to the OBL-Pak example i provided?

There are plenty of stupid people.

I remember one case in my country.

See, mobile payments are a bit of a novelty in the country. One man was messaged which claimed he won Tk. 500,000 during a lottery sponsored by the company. He was told that it required him to pay Tk. 12,000 to process the money so that he'd receive it. The process takes three days.

Three days have past, and no news from the company (he did pay the required amount). Frustrated, he went to the company headquarters (a concern of Axiata) and found that there never was any lottery :lol: :rofl:

I agree there are plenty of stupid people. This news article is targeted at exactly that segment of the population. They actually believe such tripe and more.

Back
Top Bottom