What's new

Taliban commander surrenders for $100 by accident

It's a lie. US already pays off the Taliban not to attack them.

Well most of these so called Taliban are hired guns for money...hence the reason why Taliban regularly extort money from business communities to fund the wagers of their "holy warriors".

Well most of these so called Taliban are hired guns for money...hence the reason why Taliban regularly extort money from business communities to fund the wagers of their "holy warriors".

and besides they kidnap kids and brainwash them into becoming suicide bombers

kinda reminds of the hitler youth...

these taliban are nothing more than modern day facists

Why would this Taliban commander risk being captured for 100 dollars?

Something is not right here.

If you actually read the article, you would see why.

He thought had won an "award" he didn't understand that it was actually a "reward" for his capture.

^^ but how could he be so stupid?

and how could he win something?

didnt he ask who entered him in this contest.....

i really didnt think the taliban were this stupid...i guess there are people who have negative IQ levels

You underestimate humanity. There is loads of stupid people in the world.

I don't think it clicked in his head "Hmm, why on earth would i win an award for something, this doesn't seem right"

maybe the taliban commander was trolling????? :azn: :azn: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :angel:

by the way..hell of a news..hell of a stupidity..by the way..please give him the prize guys..

Thats how some agencies sold drugies to CIA labelling Alqaida, money cant buy common sense

Do you blindly believe in every news on media?

Or do you think that only Taliban conducts propaganda and ISAF doesn't?

You have no idea that exactly how far even media personel themselves can go to promote false news. War is much more serious business.

Here is a good research about ISAF propaganda: http://www.ugr.es/~revpaz/articulos/rpc_n5_2012_art3.pdf

Of course, member Developereo is just presenting his point of view in this thread. He is more cautious then you.

The silliest part is that this propaganda piece just repackages an old police trick for capturing criminals.

Criminals fall for beer sting | UK news | The Guardian

The difference is that the prize collection spot is always an unsuspicious avenue with plainclothes police.

No criminal is stupid enough to go to a police station to claim their prize, which is where this NATO story fails the credibility test.

you know at first i thought this was a troll thread but then after reading the first page i'm kinda shocked.

The silliest part is that this propaganda piece just repackages an old police trick for capturing criminals.

Criminals fall for beer sting | UK news | The Guardian

The difference is that the prize collection spot is always an unsuspicious avenue with plainclothes police.

No criminal is stupid enough to go to a police station to claim their prize, which is where this NATO story fails the credibility test.

Any other service in the world following this line of thinking yet.. ?

Any other service in the world following this line of thinking yet.. ?

Allow me to repeat my earlier post:

How Americans are propagandized about Afghanistan - Afghanistan - Salon.com

What is clear — yet again — is how completely misinformed and propagandized Americans continue to be by the American media, which constantly ”reports” on crucial events in Afghanistan by doing nothing more than mindlessly and unquestioningly passing along U.S. government claims as though they are fact.

lmao, if all of them share the same mind set, the can be defeated in few days

^^ but how could he be so stupid?

and how could he win something?

didnt he ask who entered him in this contest.....

i really didnt think the taliban were this stupid...i guess there are people who have negative IQ levels

Congratulations you have won the Irish sweepetakes first prize of $10,000,000, please send your bank details and $1000 dollars processing fee to goshifeelikeanidiot.com so we can deposit your prize.

There is one born every minute and half of Nigeria seems to make a good living finding them.

Back
Top Bottom