What's new

Drone strike killed senior Haqqani network commander: officials

Haqqani network is neither pro-pakistan neither anti-pakistani, they are totally dedicated to Afghanistan and they are working on "kuch lo kuch do" principle with you. They dont fight against Pak army but they also refuse to fight with TTP for you. Haqqani network has working and ideological relationship with TTP, Hafiz gul bahadur group and maulvi nazir group so dont expect them to turn against any of these group for you.
As they are Afghans and Afghanistan based so they wont indulge in any kind of Pakistan-related battle, it is their and Afghan taliban policy.

Agreed,but Pak-one don't you think that drone strikes may trigger them to turn against us,don't forget how TTP was revolted and transformed into monstrous organization,so while treating Haqqani network me must keep one point very clear to prevent them to turn against us my friend.

:rofl:rofl:rofl: hahahahaha .....Define good Taliban brother?

good Talibans are Afghan Taliban and terrorist groups like Haqqani Network which attacks Afghanistan while Bad Talibans are like TTP which attacks Pakistan...as simple as that..if Haqqani attacks Pakistan,they'll be classified as "Bad Taliban"..

by the way,good riddance...rot in hell b(!)tch..

Agreed,but Pak-one don't you think that drone strikes may trigger them to turn against us,don't forget how TTP was revolted and transformed into monstrous organization,so while treating Haqqani network me must keep one point very clear to prevent them to turn against us my friend.

They wont as drone strikes on them are continued since 2006, they accept it as their casualties in their war against america.They do know about double standards of Pakistan army and their cooperation with america but they badly need sanctuaries and recruitment centers within pakistan (with approval of ISI) to remain effective and deadly against NATO.

good Talibans are Afghan Taliban and terrorist groups like Haqqani Network which attacks Afghanistan while Bad Talibans are like TTP which attacks Pakistan...as simple as that..if Haqqani attacks Pakistan,they'll be classified as "Bad Taliban"..

by the way,good riddance...rot in hell b(!)tch..

Please dont call them a b!thc. Its so disrespectful for a b!thc.

They wont as drone strikes on them are continued since 2006, they accept it as their casualties in their war against america.They do know about double standards of Pakistan army and their cooperation with america but they badly need sanctuaries and recruitment centers within pakistan (with approval of ISI) to remain effective and deadly against NATO.

Agreed,but it will not take a time to turn over the tables,mind it.We need to be very careful while handling Haqqani Network,who would have thought that yesterday's ally will be an enemy of tomorrow,who would have thought that those raised militant groups will turn against us?So again I persist to be careful.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom