What's new

Taliban announce women must cover faces in public, say burqa is best

its been quite some time since I was active on PDF, so I was not aware of the activities of other members. However, due to your unique views, I have always remembered you bro.
My respect towards the honorable members @Sainthood 101 and @Indos, lets continue to fight this unwinnable battle :D

Thanks for the complement. Any way, I have tried to make the explanation more complete. Just see in my previous post I put in below.

@Sainthood 101

Hei Hindu, I will give you another explanation to educate you about Islam.

Yup, there is no punishment in committing sins like not wearing hijab, not praying 5 times daily, etc, etc in term of physical punishment on this Earth. Compare it with Zinah (Rajam/Getting thrown with rock, and for married person who do zinah they will be thrown with stone until death), Stealing (cutting their hand), killing ( being killed as punishment if the family dont want to forgive the killer) etc, etc which are all sins that is related to violating other people right.

Zinah is rather quite unique, it can be considered as violating the right of the parents of the women, violating the right of the baby born, but it does look like private action. Due to the big sin it contains, God order Muslim to punish any one making Zinah in Muslim territory. Zinah is indeed treated rather differently, maybe because it is close to the action done by animal.

Talking about small sins, there is already verses I put in previous post, but saying we are free to do small sins is wrong either. To be a perfect Muslim, we have to obey all God order, but some time many cannt still do it perfectly, including me

But, There are many aspect in religion like contribution to Islam, good character, teaching knowledge, teaching Islam, etc that has big reward, so we can compensate some thing that we dont do well, as long as it is not big sin. Of course the best thing is to perfectly obey all God orders, this is why majority of Muslim women in Indonesia wear hijab despite our government doesnt impose it to them....

This is in West Java

Jakarta

Freedom in religion

Once again I want to explain about freedom in religion. Not doing 5 times prayer can be regarded as making big sins.....but any one cannot force other person to pray, what we have to do is just advising people to pray or teaching our kids to pray, but we cannot force adult to pray because............. ( even I dont want to be so strict on kids in term of praying, since praying is not wajib (obligated) for them if they are not yet reaching puberty)

1651958540309.png

TAUHID IS NOT THAT SIMPLE

Being a good Muslim is not that easy, intention is really important,

Muslim should do their live in order to please their God. God should be in the highest rank. This is part of Tauhid where many Muslim I see not really aware. Violating this can cause huge consequent which can make us doing biggest sin in Islam ( Sirik).

This is why, for example, if we work, do business, we should have intention to do it for God. This is why I oppose the impose regulation on Hijab, and other impose by government in private thing like praying, fasting etc, since if we do that for something than to Allah, so I am afraid it can be close to big sin which is Sirik

1651958591021.png

Indonesia former Armed Force Commander said what he does for the nation is intended for Ibadah for his God (Allah). Posted in our President official YT channel.

----------------------------------------------

So now to make it fair, could you explain of why Hindu put Dalit as lower rank people ?

View attachment 841921

Dont you see logic behind it as way for Aryan the invader who are white skin to over power the native in India ????

Aryan could be originated from Pasthun in Afghan

View attachment 841922

Or Iran

View attachment 841923

WHO HAS BECOME MUSLIM TODAY

Last edited:
That Western way of life doesn't have honor killing and in the 1980s the progressive Eastern way of life ( influence of USSR ) got one of their co-citizens into space.
I agree there are positives but were talking about Burka which is about covering yourself or not.
So it's a binary to you : burqa or bare body ?
I am just saying if your allowed to wear mini skirts or walk naked then its also fine to respect other religions and cultures who want to cover up. Maybe this is their way of life.
I suggest to you to stop visiting Tableeghi places and people.
Haha I don't agree with the Tablighis or follow them. Historically even the Hindu/Sikh women used to cover up in front of men but bollywood changed all that

Fine, let her wear the mask but she should discard that black burqa. If she doesn't do that then she is wearing the mask as a proxy niqab. Afghan females are kicking and burning the burqa in public protests in the fear kingdom of the Taliban, Pakistani females are taking out Aurat Marches to demand their right to have their female existence and then we have Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan, a misinformed and misguided girl.
I am of opinion to allow girls wear whatever they want including nothing :rofl: My friends say I am weird though.

Hei Hindu, I will give you another explanation to educate you about Islam.

Yup, there is no punishment in committing sins like not wearing hijab, not praying 5 times daily, etc, etc in term of physical punishment on this Earth. Compare it with Zinah (Rajam/Getting thrown with rock, and for married person who do zinah they will be thrown with stone until death), Stealing (cutting their hand), killing ( being killed as punishment if the family dont want to forgive the killer) etc, etc which are all sins that is related to violating other people right.

Zinah is rather quite unique, it can be considered as violating the right of the parents of the women, violating the right of the baby born, but it does look like private action. Due to the big sin it contains, God order Muslim to punish any one making Zinah in Muslim territory. Zinah is indeed treated rather differently, maybe because it is close to the action done by animal.

Talking about small sins, there is already verses I put in previous post, but saying we are free to do small sins is wrong either. To be a perfect Muslim, we have to obey all God order, but some time many cannt still do it perfectly, including me

But, There are many aspect in religion like contribution to Islam, good character, teaching knowledge, teaching Islam, etc that has big reward, so we can compensate some thing that we dont do well, as long as it is not big sin. Of course the best thing is to perfectly obey all God orders, this is why majority of Muslim women in Indonesia wear hijab despite our government doesnt impose it to them....

This is in West Java

Jakarta

Freedom in religion

Once again I want to explain about freedom in religion. Not doing 5 times prayer can be regarded as making big sins.....but any one cannot force other person to pray, what we have to do is just advising people to pray or teaching our kids to pray, but we cannot force adult to pray because............. ( even I dont want to be so strict on kids in term of praying, since praying is not wajib (obligated) for them if they are not yet reaching puberty)

View attachment 841920

TAUHID IS NOT THAT SIMPLE

Being a good Muslim is not that easy, intention is really important,

Muslim should do their live in order to please their God. God should be in the highest rank. This is part of Tauhid where many Muslim I see not really aware. Violating this can cause huge consequent which can make us doing biggest sin in Islam ( Sirik).

This is why, for example, if we work, do business, we should have intention to do it for God. This is why I oppose the impose regulation on Hijab, and other impose by government in private thing like praying, fasting etc, since if we do that for something than to Allah, so I am afraid it can be close to big sin which is Sirik

View attachment 841926

Indonesia former Armed Force Commander said what they do for the nation is intended for Ibadah for his God (Allah). Posted in our President official YT channel.

----------------------------------------------

So now to make it fair, could you explain of why Hindu put Dalit as lower rank people ?

View attachment 841921

Dont you see logic behind it as way for Aryan the invader who are white skin to over power the native in India ????

Aryan could be originated from Pasthun in Afghan

View attachment 841922

Or Iran

View attachment 841923

WHO HAS BECOME MUSLIM TODAY
No need maulvi, your earlier explanation was enough. Rest is so boring my head hurts. May Allah give you one extra hoor for your useless tldr write-ups!

I am just saying if your allowed to wear mini skirts or walk naked then its also fine to respect other religions and cultures who want to cover up. Maybe this is their way of life.
The different is FORCE. We do not force our women to wear miniskirts or go nude.

I would say, Afghan that leave Afghanistan will not come back by seeing this

Next I hope, capable Muslims living in Western world go to other Muslim countries instead of living in the West

Afghan who leave Afghanistan and accepted by Indonesian government

1651990491881.png

@JamD

I have a question. Why are women not allowed to wear what they want? As a male i walk around in Shorts and T shirt and obviously dont have to cover my face. Why do women need to cover their face?

Look at all these men deciding for all women about what they should and should not wear...
Yes it’s horrible someone should tell Austria, France, Denmark, Canada (Quebec), Belgium, Bulgaria, Netherlands and Switzerland to not force women to not wear certain clothing. The “civilized” western world shouldn’t allow men to decide what women cannot wear in western countries.

I have a question. Why are women not allowed to wear what they want? As a male i walk around in Shorts and T shirt and obviously dont have to cover my face. Why do women need to cover their face?

Man, that is weird Taliban interpretation.

For other Muslim, hijab is enough. Even Hijab is the majority dress for women in two holly cities, Mecca and Medina. When I visited those cities, I never see any women with Burqa there and I believe it is banned in our holly cities since it is not good for security reason.

Indonesian doesnt have such regulation, women can freely wear or not wear hijab

Man, that is weird Taliban interpretation.

For other Muslim, hijab is enough. Even Hijab is the majority dress for women in two holly cities, Mecca and Medina. When I visited those cities, I never see any women with Burqa there and I believe it is banned in our holly cities since it is not good for security reason.

Indonesian doesnt have such regulation, women can freely wear or not wear hijab

I like how its done in egypt. Women can chose if they cover or not. Our guide did only cover her hair. Others walked without any cover and normal western clothes ect.

Im honest with you. If a person is completly covered it feels creepy. When you cant see face ect.

Confirmed

you have never been in any sort of sexual relationship with a woman, ever

I mean, who would go out with you even ? ... with your retarded ideas about how society should be and how women should look, dress and behave..?

Even a right-wing monkey can be in a sexual relationship but so what ? The issue here is the since you continue this talk you were supposed to write of your playboy adventures - techniques and all. Please do.

khandani wealth hoti toh kuch arrange karwa dete log, but you are a broke *** commie probably living in some dirty rat slum in Hyderabad or something.

You are that filth who lives in mansions and insults those living in slums. Did Nature dicate that we live in a slum or was it the anti-human, irrational, extremely Capitalist socio-economic system of India ? You said you have multiple houses. In a revolutionary society anti-human people like you will be re-educated and your multiple houses will be distributed to those living on the street or in slums. A person cannot have a house in excess of what he or she needs especially when there are others in need of a house.

abcd.com pe lage reh.. posting communism good bs lol

So why don't you quit this abcd.com forum ? Why don't you stick to the Twitter page of BJP IT Cell where India is all fine and comfortable according to Shri Shri Modi ji in Berlin ? Where there are no 60+ million street dogs all well-protected and well-fed while five-year-old kids in schools in Yogi Raj have in their mid-day meals a chapati served with some delicious salt.

btw, have you noticed that even those guys, y'know.. that lot from across the border.. do not take you seriously ?

That's between me and them. You don't like this forum so exit. You are a product of the times in India and much of the world yet I must ask you, do you know him ?
DF0F6493-B98F-4F6A-85C7-207A3D4C25B8_w1200_r1.jpg

I agree there are positives but were talking about Burka which is about covering yourself or not.

Sorry what about it ?

I do not like the mini skirt. Too overt. But also overt, obscene and anti-human is the burqa. And those Afghan females who kicked and burnt the burqa called the burqa not an Afghan culture element but from Pakistan and Arab lands. What do you say about that ?

Haha I don't agree with the Tablighis or follow them. Historically even the Hindu/Sikh women used to cover up in front of men but bollywood changed all that

1. But you talk like the Tableeghis. So please desist.

2. So if Hinduism imposed a wrong thing of the females why should Muslims follow suit ?

I am of opinion to allow girls wear whatever they want including nothing :rofl: My friends say I am weird though.

Well, not everything. It should neither be overdressing nor underdressing. :)

Let us not legitimize the foul Taliban by posting vids from elsewhere unnecessarily. I ask you straight, do you condemn this Talibanic imposition ?

If you read above in this post and in previous posts you will find my opinion about female dressing but about male dressing too I must say that I dislike this t-shirt and shorts business. T-shirts should exist only as an undershirt and not the main garment. This slovenly casual dressing and not gentlemanly dressing is not good.

The intellectual contortions and gymnastics on why women but not men is amazing. But I essentially gave up trying to understand when I was active duty and deployed to SA.

Well, not everything. It should neither be overdressing nor underdressing. :)
True!
True!

Its pathetic that national discourse in India has been focused on what Muslim women should wear in school and colleges rather than on real issues. Joke of the century is that the people most affected by this discussion ie Muslim women in India have no agency in it. It would have been funny if it were not so horrible for these women being denied exam and classes. The number of elected Muslim member of parliament and assembly are abysmal.

I like how its done in egypt. Women can chose if they cover or not. Our guide did only cover her hair. Others walked without any cover and normal western clothes ect.

Im honest with you. If a person is completly covered it feels creepy. When you cant see face ect.

Actually the same in Indonesia, particularly Jakarta

Usually women in Indonesia will start wearing hijab after they get married, some are wearing it when they reach 50 years old like my mother.

Current situation I see in Indonesia younger women wear hijab as well

Back
Top Bottom