What's new

Taliban announce women must cover faces in public, say burqa is best

Even a right-wing monkey can be in a sexual relationship but so what ? The issue here is the since you continue this talk you were supposed to write of your playboy adventures - techniques and all. Please do.

You are that filth who lives in mansions and insults those living in slums. Did Nature dicate that we live in a slum or was it the anti-human, irrational, extremely Capitalist socio-economic system of India ? You said you have multiple houses. In a revolutionary society anti-human people like you will be re-educated and your multiple houses will be distributed to those living on the street or in slums. A person cannot have a house in excess of what he or she needs especially when there are others in need of a house.

So why don't you quit this abcd.com forum ? Why don't you stick to the Twitter page of BJP IT Cell where India is all fine and comfortable according to Shri Shri Modi ji in Berlin ? Where there are no 60+ million street dogs all well-protected and well-fed while five-year-old kids in schools in Yogi Raj have in their mid-day meals a chapati served with some delicious salt.

That's between me and them. You don't like this forum so exit. You are a product of the times in India and much of the world yet I must ask you, do you know him ?
DF0F6493-B98F-4F6A-85C7-207A3D4C25B8_w1200_r1.jpg

Sorry what about it ?

I do not like the mini skirt. Too overt. But also overt, obscene and anti-human is the burqa. And those Afghan females who kicked and burnt the burqa called the burqa not an Afghan culture element but from Pakistan and Arab lands. What do you say about that ?

1. But you talk like the Tableeghis. So please desist.

2. So if Hinduism imposed a wrong thing of the females why should Muslims follow suit ?

Well, not everything. It should neither be overdressing nor underdressing. :)

Let us not legitimize the foul Taliban by posting vids from elsewhere unnecessarily. I ask you straight, do you condemn this Talibanic imposition ?

If you read above in this post and in previous posts you will find my opinion about female dressing but about male dressing too I must say that I dislike this t-shirt and shorts business. T-shirts should exist only as an undershirt and not the main garment. This slovenly casual dressing and not gentlemanly dressing is not good.

When its 40°c i wont walk around in thick clothes and long trousers.

I have a question. Why are women not allowed to wear what they want? As a male i walk around in Shorts and T shirt and obviously dont have to cover my face. Why do women need to cover their face?

First of all, I have very little religious knowledge, so this is mostly my impression.

In Muslim cultures, there are two aspects: what is required (farz) and what is recommended/suggested/expected (sunnah).

The first part (required) comes from what is explicitly written in the Quran because the Quran is considered the word of God. The second part (recommended) usually involves emulating the customs and rituals of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), his family and his companions. These are obviously Arabic customs and some of them even predate Islam. They were just part of contemporary Arabic culture during the Prophet's (PBUH) lifetime.

On the required part, Islam requires both men and women to dress modestly and to avoid sexualized display. I don't know if there are any specific dress codes in the Quran.

The dress codes, and the beard for men, is mostly sunnah, as far as I know. Over the years, customs have a habit of becoming an essential part of any culture. This is true around the world, not just Muslims.

Someone else can correct if I am wrong.

I like how its done in egypt. Women can chose if they cover or not. Our guide did only cover her hair. Others walked without any cover and normal western clothes ect.

Im honest with you. If a person is completly covered it feels creepy. When you cant see face ect.
This is in most Muslim countries I believe anyway

Only Taliban is making it mandatory

Let us not legitimize the foul Taliban by posting vids from elsewhere unnecessarily. I ask you straight, do you condemn this Talibanic imposition ?
Obviously I do, but let us speak for women everywhere. Westerners come home drunk and beat their women blue, no one speaks for them they are also human.

True!
True!

Its pathetic that national discourse in India has been focused on what Muslim women should wear in school and colleges rather than on real issues. Joke of the century is that the people most affected by this discussion ie Muslim women in India have no agency in it. It would have been funny if it were not so horrible for these women being denied exam and classes. The number of elected Muslim member of parliament and assembly are abysmal.

You are right, there are real issues. Two days ago Ravish's Prime Time showed about a journalist in Yogi Raj UP who had recorded some minutes from a school in his village where five-year-old students were being given just a chapati and some salt as their mid-day meals. These students don't have access to even dal at their house let alone to eggs and now this school in Yogi Raj doesn't provide them proper a mid-day meal too. This while the well-protected 60+ million street dogs in India never going hungry. This is just example out of many. India is a land of such unjust and irrational contradictions.

But those school and college girls insisting on wearing burqa and others being forced to wear it, is also a real issue which is of social oppression and religious misinformation and misguidance. Last month there were two of these insistent girls who insisted on writing their exam with the burqa on and when not allowed they went away without writing the exam. I don't support the Indian exam system or the entire "education" system for that matter but I point to the "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" mentality of these particular girls and their families. Please read of the issue in this thread of mine :

When its 40°c i wont walk around in thick clothes and long trousers.

I am not asking you to wear a suit and that ridiculous thing called Tie but what's "thick" about a decent full-sleeved shirt ?

Obviously I do

:tup:

but let us speak for women everywhere. Westerners come home drunk and beat their women blue, no one speaks for them they are also human.

Yes, we must speak for Western women too. Whether calling for ban on alcohol the world over or the expectation for females in the West and in much of the world to look unnaturally thin and "fit".

Not sure which one is worse, strict Islamist enforcing dress code or civilised world forcing women not to wear certain dress...

Not sure which one is worse, strict Islamist enforcing dress code or civilised world forcing women not to wear certain dress...

Dont talk as if what is imposed by Taliban as Islam.

1. The requirement for Muslim women is only to cover their chest and hair, and also should not wear tight dress. This is Hijab. If some Muslim women wants to go further with Niqab, then good beside it is not obligated to do so.

2. It is clear in Quran that Government should not impose Islamic regulation to their people for private religious activity like praying, wearing hijab, fasting, Government should only be obligated to let Muslim wear hijab and do many religous activity. This is why leaders like Ataturk needs to be over thrown since he ban Hijab and do restriction to Islamic religious activity.

3. Something that Government can intervene

A. Government should impose mandatory Halal certificate for all meat imported and circulated in the country, as well as mandatory Halal certificated for food and drinks, Government can help community to build Mosque and maintain their Mosques, etc etc. (Indonesia and many Muslim countries also has done this )

B. Gov should make Islamic Court for divorce and other thing ( Indonesia also has it)

C. Gov should make Islamic education including Madrasah and manage Hajj (Indonesia has done this, many Muslim countries have done as well.

D. Government should have Islamic law in financial sector and build its Islamic bank SOE, government can make Zakat institution and make necessary financial infrastructure that make it easier to give Zakat and distribute it to the poor ( directly or indirectly like providing street and other public infrastructure in poor neighboorhood ), etc etc (Indonesia gov has done this)

E. **** and prostitution should be banned and regarded as criminal activity as well like Indonesian governmen imposed

F. Providing security and support for all Islamic practices and cultural events ( like recent going to home town culture every Idul Fitri in Indonesia )

G. Other thing that I dont have time to explain further like in internatonal politics by joining OIC, supporting Palestinian and others

Last edited:
Even a right-wing monkey can be in a sexual relationship but so what ? The issue here is the since you continue this talk you were supposed to write of your playboy adventures - techniques and all. Please do.
I was supposed to what ? .. what gave you that idea ?

but I will anyway.. step 1, get out of your slum, make some money and move into a nice area.. step 2, get a nice set of wheels ...

get back to me once you manage to complete those 2 basic tasks, we'll take it from there

You are that filth who lives in mansions and insults those living in slums.
Slums are disgusting crime infested hell holes.. mera golf view, sea view > some dirty slum.

Did Nature dicate that we live in a slum or was it the anti-human, irrational, extremely Capitalist socio-economic system of India ? You said you have multiple houses. In a revolutionary society anti-human people like you will be re-educated and your multiple houses will be distributed to those living on the street or in slums. A person cannot have a house in excess of what he or she needs especially when there are others in need of a house.
Bricks and mortar is the best investment anyone can make, better than any blue chip stock portfolio... art/paintings etc are even better in terms of monetary appreciation but it's a niche market. My friend bought 5 of this Bengali artist's paintings, and sold them a couple years later and used that money to buy a killer vacation home by the beach which he rents out and makes good money from when not there.

Capitalism, baby !

tr.jpg

:smokin:

So why don't you quit this abcd.com forum ? Why don't you stick to the Twitter page of BJP IT Cell where India is all fine and comfortable according to Shri Shri Modi ji in Berlin ? Where there are no 60+ million street dogs all well-protected and well-fed while five-year-old kids in schools in Yogi Raj have in their mid-day meals a chapati served with some delicious salt.

It is perfectly fine and comfortable... and getting better every day for me.

my family is heavily involved in doing a lot of charity for street dogs, we feed, shelter, vaccinate, neuter them.. and help them find forever loving homes.. amazing homes even.. even our maids have adopted some pups in their loving families and we give them free dog food and pay for their shots. :)

suffice to say, those doggos live and eat better than you, more importantly, they are also are happier than you...

You are right, there are real issues. Two days ago Ravish's Prime Time showed about a journalist in Yogi Raj UP who had recorded some minutes from a school in his village where five-year-old students were being given just a chapati and some salt as their mid-day meals. These students don't have access to even dal at their house let alone to eggs and now this school in Yogi Raj doesn't provide them proper a mid-day meal too. This while the well-protected 60+ million street dogs in India never going hungry. This is just example out of many. India is a land of such unjust and irrational contradictions.

But those school and college girls insisting on wearing burqa and others being forced to wear it, is also a real issue which is of social oppression and religious misinformation and misguidance. Last month there were two of these insistent girls who insisted on writing their exam with the burqa on and when not allowed they went away without writing the exam. I don't support the Indian exam system or the entire "education" system for that matter but I point to the "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" mentality of these particular girls and their families. Please read of the issue in this thread of mine :

I am not asking you to wear a suit and that ridiculous thing called Tie but what's "thick" about a decent full-sleeved shirt ?

:tup:

Yes, we must speak for Western women too. Whether calling for ban on alcohol the world over or the expectation for females in the West and in much of the world to look unnaturally thin and "fit".

A full sleeved shirt is not our culture.

Here in summer we wear t shirts, shorts and so on. In colder seasons i wear t shirt, trousers and a hoodie.

I have a question. Why are women not allowed to wear what they want? As a male i walk around in Shorts and T shirt and obviously dont have to cover my face. Why do women need to cover their face?
You're rational. They believe in faith.

I was supposed to what ? .. what gave you that idea ?

but I will anyway.. step 1, get out of your slum, make some money and move into a nice area.. step 2, get a nice set of wheels ...

get back to me once you manage to complete those 2 basic tasks, we'll take it from there

Slums are disgusting crime infested hell holes.. mera golf view, sea view > some dirty slum.

Bricks and mortar is the best investment anyone can make, better than any blue chip stock portfolio... art/paintings etc are even better in terms of monetary appreciation but it's a niche market. My friend bought 5 of this Bengali artist's paintings, and sold them a couple years later and used that money to buy a killer vacation home by the beach which he rents out and makes good money from when not there.

Capitalism, baby !

View attachment 842091

:smokin:

It is perfectly fine and comfortable... and getting better every day for me.

my family is heavily involved in doing a lot of charity for street dogs, we feed, shelter, vaccinate, neuter them.. and help them find forever loving homes.. amazing homes even.. even our maids have adopted some pups in their loving families and we give them free dog food and pay for their shots. :)

suffice to say, those doggos live and eat better than you, more importantly, they are also are happier than you...

You are not making me and any rational, empathetic person to like you.

We still have a right to voice our opinion and thoughts, don't we? so I'm just wondering where all those Taliban cheerleaders and sympathizers went, find it funny how they are nowhere to be found on related threads these days
I'm pro taliban. MashaAllah our brothers are doing good things in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
A full sleeved shirt is not our culture.

Here in summer we wear t shirts, shorts and so on. In colder seasons i wear t shirt, trousers and a hoodie.

And how long open t-shirts and shorts have been in "your culture" ?

Khaane ke paise nahi hai magar Taliban is obsessed with Hijab/Niqab. Good going.

This country is gone to the dogs.

Back
Top Bottom