What's new

Taliban announce women must cover faces in public, say burqa is best

Okay resident maulvi

But can you please clarify if
1) small sinner and big sinners get different punishments? If yes, what are those.
&
2) Do small sinners and big sinners get their place in jannat?

Okay Hindu, let me explain it to you

There is punishment stated in Quran about the men/women who do Zinah, Killing, stealing (corruption). This requires government to intervene and do the punishment with justice

But no punishment stated in Quran or Hadith about men and women who dont wear Hijab, who dont pray, who dont fast in Ramadhan month, etc

Because the former is related to violating other human right, while the later it is related to our individual obligation to God in which we have to meet

The sin is not the same, it is different in magnitude. Less sin we create, we will get more reward from God in term of closeness to Him and others

Big sin is related to Zalim action ( violating other person right -showing mean heart ), behaving bad to parents are also considered big sin, even only with swearing ( without hearting them phisically)

Big sin that is related to relationship between human and their God only is Sirik ( making another God beside Allah ).

------------------------------------------------

Jannah is not something without ranks. It has the ranks, more pious and more contribution to Islam will get higher rank

Regarding small sin and big sin and in relation to Jannah. I have already posted it. READ

1651950896204.png

Last edited:
Everything that happens in Afghanistan affects Pakistan

IEA's strict Islamic policies may gather them respect in parts of Pakistan, especially Pashtun dominated areas.

@jus_chillin What do you think? I reckon just them following strict Sharia could sway public opinion of Pashtuns in favour of even joining Afghanistan

People in ex-FATA and Quetta respect them and Shariah. However, to say they want to "join" Afghanistan I never heard anyone express this opinion. Peshawar Valley, Swat Valley, and Afrifdis don't respect Taliban.

However, with all the Imran Khan fiasco a lot of people I know are starting to not like Pakistan.

controlling women is the only thing which will get these extremists into heaven irrespective of all other "haram" acts they may be doing.

Its called ghairat, if a father/brother is beghairat then the girl will be on only fans and using pronouns on her social media bios.

View attachment 841685

Hijab is Farz, but Niqab and Burqa is cultural. Just do it the Iran way.

I feel sorry for the Afghan women

They like this ruling.

She is wearing Niqab which is required of her being a Muslim when she steps out in front of strange men.
It's not the same as a full face cover which Afghans force their women to wear.

You must be ashamed of your lack of knowledge on the faith you "claim" to follow.

Niqab isn't required. Its Arab culture. Pashtuns wear Burqa.

None of your damn business, commie.. what or who ;) I do in my life.

How about you go to to some p0rn site (fat section) and put both yourself and your virgin (I'm sure of it now) useless member to sleep.. happy utopian Gaddafi dreams to you !

No, dear Sharma ji, please do post of your playboy life. :) I want to know this since I am going to sleep and want to sleep with a smile.

@jamahir my man
you are like a lone warrior of truth fighting against a hoard of extremists
my experience tells me, that it is a futile effort
you have no idea how much Muslims have been brainwashed especially w.r.t to women affairs and Islam.

controlling women is the only thing which will get these extremists into heaven irrespective of all other "haram" acts they may be doing.

Thanks bhai, your words are good as always. :tup: I must also add @Sainthood 101 to the list defending the females and speaking of the hypocrisy in many Muslim males and add @Indos to the list to an extent. :)

No, dear Sharma ji, please do post of your playboy life. :) I want to know this since I am going to sleep and want to sleep with a smile.

Thanks bhai, your words are good as always. :tup: I must also add @Sainthood 101 to the list defending the females and speaking of the hypocrisy in many Muslim males and add @Indos to the list to an extent. :)
EW01XWYX0AAoynf.jpg

Veerey Mujhey naa daal apne pangon mien

People in ex-FATA and Quetta respect them and Shariah. However, to say they want to "join" Afghanistan I never heard anyone express this opinion. Peshawar Valley, Swat Valley, and Afrifdis don't respect Taliban.

However, with all the Imran Khan fiasco a lot of people I know are starting to not like Pakistan.
Yeah, IEA just needs to show some responsibility/professionalism while continuing with the Islamic policies, support will grow.

Meanwhile the beghairats we have will continue to do worse and the dynamic will worsen and opinion will shift.

@Bleek , @jus_chillin
Leave this thread alone guys, y'all have ruined 4 threads with this similar off topic stuff :)
Sorry habibi

That was the last one (for this thread)

Yeah, IEA just needs to show some responsibility/professionalism while continuing with the Islamic policies, support will grow.

Meanwhile the beghairats we have will continue to do worse and the dynamic will worsen and opinion will shift.

Well developed Pashtun areas won't turn on Pak and the loyal day one tribes (Yousafzai and Afridi). The other places like ex FATA and Quetta we have to hope for the best.

But keep it to yourselves, if mullahs even try to take inspiration from this or any such other BS
Thier will be a mass migration from Pak, I can guarantee you that

People in KPK and Balochistan support this.

Pashtun and Baloch girls cover their faces in villages.

Their way of life ? These Afghan females don't think so :

They are feared by the Taliban.
In all societies you will find people who oppose the culture and way of life. These women love the western way of life and want to make Afghanistan the same.

In the western world there are movements which believe in naturism. They would like everybody to walk naked in the streets. Why wear clothes when you weren't born with them? Why not make the animals wear clothes? After all we are apes. At the moment majority reject them but in the future PDF members will be arguing to take even the clothes off, never mind the niqaab or hijab as wearing clothes would be oppression. It all starts from the Niqab/burkha to hijab, then scarf on head, then on shoulders, then around the waist, then tight clothing to mini skirts and then naturism.

I understand the Muslim and Muslim governments failed to promote our way of life, our culture and values.

Well developed Pashtun areas won't turn on Pak and the loyal day one tribes (Yousafzai and Afridi). The other places like ex FATA and Quetta we have to hope for the best.

People in KPK and Balochistan support this.

Pashtun and Baloch girls cover their faces in villages.
And who is stopping them? Is there a law in Pakistan that stops them?
Nor like India we are banning hijab nor like Afghanistan we are enforcing it
This is the best solution

Don't impose it on city people, you do you while we do we- respect each other's choices

And who is stopping them? Is there a law in Pakistan that stops them?
Nor like India we are banning hijab nor like Afghanistan we are enforcing it
This is the best solution

Don't impose it on city people, you do you while we do we

Then why call Pakistan "Islamic Republic". Iran also makes people wear dupatta at minimum.

Taliban rule is against the will of Afghans, its clearly an issue when 90% of Afghans outright despise the Taliban.

Most Pashtuns love Taliban. The rest of the places in Afg aren't that hardcore.

Back
Top Bottom