What's new

Taliban announce women must cover faces in public, say burqa is best

Of non steroid users?
is photos of athletes acceptable ? if they use steroids they will be doisqualified from competition ? by the way if i post non streoid user muscular women pictures , do you agree to compare them with non steroid user males pictures ?

If Burqa is imposed, 100 % sure Afghan in Indonesia will not come back to Afghanistan

just look at the trends , how much of their promises they honored , how much they first honored and then stepped back from them , they learned their lessons , they are doing it step by step

In deference to our female member here ( @ayesha.a ) I won't post pictures but hard arms and legs, hard mid section, hard upper section... Not very feminine.
As @JX-1 said, extremely muscular physiques on women are almost always a result of taking steroids and injecting testosterone in copious amounts.

Most women who go to the gym do not go to build physiques like that, but just to be healthy. Brisk walking may be well and good for someone over 60, but for younger women, some running on the treadmill, some time on an exercise bike, and some weight training can do wonders for the body and mind.

As @JX-1 said, extremely muscular physiques on women are almost always a result of taking steroids and injecting testosterone in copious amounts.
even in men extremely muscular physiques is the result of the same shit

is photos of athletes acceptable ? if they use steroids they will be doisqualified from competition ? by the way if i post non streoid user muscular women pictures , do you agree to compare them with non steroid user males pictures ?
Sure

At least no requirement for a male guardian. Congrats on progression to the 10th Century! :smart:

No one cares for what they do in Their country though, so doesn't really matter
Why did Pakistanis support and cheer them on so much then when they took over? whatever happened to that? Taliban rule is against the will of Afghans, its clearly an issue when 90% of Afghans outright despise the Taliban.

Why did Pakistanis support and cheer them on so much then when they took over? whatever happened to that? Taliban rule is against the will of Afghans, its clearly an issue when 90% of Afghans outright despise the Taliban.
Than they should do something about it
Not our place to judge

even in men extremely muscular physiques is the result of the same shit
For a woman to reach the level of a natural fit man, she has to take huge amounts of steroids. If a man took so many he would become gigantic.

The difference between men and women's physical abilities is so huge that you have school boys frequently defeating women athlete's sports records.

Lot of women overjoyed with this, just like the women on the other thread who were happy to share their husbands with 3 others~

Well, the motorcycle as a vehicle should have been globally banned and when females ride it they seem to do it to feel equal to males in a perverse way so I don't like that. Secondly, gyms should be banned for females. The female body should be feminine, not hardened, thin, muscular etc.
You don't get to decide

1. what people choose as their mode of transport

2. what women (or men) can and can not do

gtfo here with your Talibanesque.. ban this ban that BS

I never used the word Extreme. I meant a few are muscular. Seems you and I and @JX-1 have different views on the degree "Muscular" means.

Most women who go to the gym do not go to build physiques like that, but just to be healthy. Brisk walking may be well and good for someone over 60, but for younger women, some running on the treadmill, some time on an exercise bike, and some weight training can do wonders for the body and mind.

1. What wonders ? They look removed somewhat of their femininity. This is all a fashion and a Capitalist scam and also I must add, influence of homosexual male fashion designers who not only see thin female model forms reminding them of males but also the idea on the fashion ramp would be to cast the viewer's gaze not on the female model but on the clothes she is modelling.

2. How is brisk walking suitable only for females over 60 but not for those younger ?

You don't get to decide

1. what people choose as their mode of transport

2. what women (or men) can and can not do

gtfo here with your Talibanesque.. ban this ban that BS

I only speak for banning what is irrational and disharmonious.

Than they should do something about it
Not our place to judge
We still have a right to voice our opinion and thoughts, don't we? so I'm just wondering where all those Taliban cheerleaders and sympathizers went, find it funny how they are nowhere to be found on related threads these days

what because its not hidden like women's ?
It's just a lot larger, you can show more

Afghan girls despise Taliban

Afghan guys cheer on the Taliban

I never used the word Extreme. I meant a few are muscular. Seems you and I and @JX-1 have different views on the degree "Muscular" means.

1. What wonders ? They look removed somewhat of their femininity. This is all a fashion and a Capitalist scam and also I must add, influence of homosexual male fashion designers who not only see thin female model forms reminding them of males but also the idea on the fashion ramp would be to cast the viewer's gaze not on the female model but on the clothes she is modelling.

2. How is brisk walking suitable only for females over 60 but not for those younger ?

I only speak for banning what is irrational and disharmonious.

I am agree, without steroid, women cannot become muscular like you think

This is what they can have maximally, Indonesian female basketball player also do gyms

1651947774241.png

1651947864000.png

Back
Top Bottom