What's new

Talat hussain vs Najam Sethi

Here is the pathetic response Najam Sethi gave to an earlier video by Talat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvi Sirmed, another SAFMA traitor failing hard at defending her fellow CIA/RAW agents on Twitter

Marvi Sirmed ‏@marvisirmed

Someone must teach @TalatHussain12 about social media. @Fispahani did not start tweeting against him. She just quoted #Wikileaks. Use brain.
Expand

@marvisirmed Anyway @TalatHussain12 did try to clear those allegations and came up with a rational explanation. @Fispahani
Expand

@HRazaPK Based on wrong assumptions? He said he wanted to sue @Fispahani. While he should sue Wikileaks @TalatHussain12
Retweeted by farahnaz ispahani

He didn't say of suing Ms Ispahani, he just mentioned his Retweet. @marvisirmed @hrazapk @fispahani @talathussain12
Expan

@marvisirmed I am not referring to what he said about @Fispahani. But he cleared that Stratfor issue. @TalatHussain12

The things which Zaid Hamid said long before are now being proven true and are being said by many who even don't like Zaid Hamid but now have to admit it and are saying it openly

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in this particular case both have cleared their name and now aiwai lar rahay hain.

i am with talat hussain ......he cleared himself.....sethi sb ab apna account to dain na....zara ghar ka b didaar krwa dain...

Talat Hussain is now badly exposed for by Nazam Sethi. You never disrespect a person who is more intelligent and learned than you.

Talat Hussain is now badly exposed for by Nazam Sethi. You never disrespect a person who is more intelligent and learned than you.
Najam Sethi can't expose any one because every journalist knows how he visits America who funds his every visit how is begging USA to give him money to open up channel and all of his stuff

Najam Sethi can't expose any one because every journalist knows how he visits America who funds his every visit how is begging USA to give him money to open up channel and all of his stuff

self deleted...........NVM

How is he exposed? The one allegation Sethi made a was a hearsay rumor which he clarified expertly.

Sethi didn't refute that he used to get intel from Malik Riaz.

I think the matter is slightly favoring Talat since his responses has have been more detailed and Sethi reacted emotionally.

But I also agree with the part about Sethi - that why should I give explanations about myself since I am not a public figure. Which is fine. But the actual accusation was never responded by Sethi instead he put words in Talat's mouth that Talat said he got bribes from Malik Riaz. 2nd thing he counter attacked falsely by saying Talat worked for the CIA.

Talat answered Sethi's accusation.
Sethi didn't answer Talat's accusation.

Its funny on how a lot of such threads are opened with headlines modified to reflect a violent scenario...

Back
Top Bottom