What's new

taking benefit of fog indian media is doing coverage of Loc firings by soldiers

Tagra raho always, brother. We will march past these little pests creating unnecessary hurdles in our way to glory. Jai Hind!
Assamese soldiers have been at the forefront of defending our nation from Pakistani aggression and defeating the enemy in all four wars. No wonder Pakistanis want to sow division and portray that Assamese are against India.

Assamese soldiers have been at the forefront of defending our nation from Pakistani aggression and defeating the enemy in all four wars. No wonder Pakistanis want to sow division and portray that Assamese are against India.
You guys cannot do shit end off this whole video proves how battled hardened your soldiers are I think our police has developed better tactics than these clowns

You guys cannot do shit end off this whole video proves how battled hardened your soldiers are I think our police has developed better tactics than these clowns
Okay, if i understand it right, on one hand you and your coterie are always at the forefront to spread misinformation about us Assamese and then, without even batting an eyelid, ridicule our Assamese and NE Indian soldiers. Good luck on that. Just want to add that us Assamese will always resist all of the devious designs emanating from Bangladesh and your Pakistan.

You just need to tell them about the 17 excruciating defeats their ancestors had to endure from my tribe and our people in general, and they won't ever reply back. Let these fools dwell in their own cozy little world. The least they can do is learn the history of Assam.

Just want to add that us Assamese will always resist all of the devious designs emanating from Bangladesh and your Pakistan.
Why not simply replace "Bangladesh and your Pakistan" with "Muslims/mughals"? It will simplify your thought process.

17 excruciating defeats
This number fluctuates from 7 up to 17. Even pro-India Wikipedia claims only about 14 ahom victories while 4 or 5 sounded like Mughal ones. You're being very non-specific with your claims. Please get your story straight firstly, then remind us of the strategic importance of the assamese rice fields that might warrant another 7 (or 17) attempts at occupation resulting in excruciating defeat.

Why not simply replace "Bangladesh and your Pakistan" with "Muslims/mughals"? It will simplify your thought process.
If your thought process entails to subjugation of the local demography and culture then you may very well interchange the words, and you will be left dejected as usual. But, as far as i i concerned, there are our Assamese muslim( not Bangladeshi miyas and their Pakistani supporters) brothers and sisters who are wholeheartedly Indian and Assamese, as much as i am. Your divisive tactics won't work with us.

Even pro-India Wikipedia claims only about 14 ahom victories while 4 or 5 sounded like Mughal ones.
Forget about Wikipedia, whole of Assam was never touched by your Arabic Islamic culture before the advent of the Bangladeshi miyas. Ahoms inflicted resounding defeat on your ancestors in most conflicts while retaining their strategic objective in the rest. You failed to Islamize the population of North East India via aggression and wars, so now you have resorted to subtle demographic alterations. All this can be nullified in one swift stroke of occurrence.

If your thought process entails to subjugation of the local demography and culture then you may very well interchange the words, and you will be left dejected as usual. But, as far as i i concerned, there are our Assamese muslim( not Bangladeshi miyas and their Pakistani supporters) brothers and sisters who are wholeheartedly Indian and Assamese, as much as i am. Your divisive tactics won't work with us.

Forget about Wikipedia, whole of Assam was never touched by your Arabic Islamic culture before the advent of the Bangladeshi miyas. Ahoms inflicted resounding defeat on your ancestors in most conflicts while retaining their strategic objective in the rest. You failed to Islamize the population of North East India via aggression and wars, so now you have resorted to subtle demographic alterations. All this can be nullified in one swift stroke of occurrence.
Good. Now enjoy CAA with your assamese brethren, Muslim or otherwise. I sure genuine assamese are very disgruntled over CAA allowing non-Muslim non-assamese a free ticket. Oh what's that you say? You'll tolerate non-Muslim non-assamese in order to keep Muslim non-assamese out?

Please continue and then don't ask why your brotherly assamese muslims will get annoyed when non-assamese non-Muslims snatch their state.

Pakistan and Bangladesh don't have to even lift a finger to divide Hindustan. Agenda driven assamese hindus like you are doing it for us.

How many assamese were killed protesting again? Did they die for nothing?

If your thought process entails to subjugation of the local demography a
....hilarious. I just re-read this nugget of hypocrisy. So CAA won't alter assamese demographic balance?? It may well damage assamese culture but it will definitely alter assamese demographics.....yet here you are concerned that Pakistanis are doing such a thing.

You really need to check closer to home for the threats to your demography and culture. ISI can take a year off thanks to CAA.

Good. Now enjoy CAA with your assamese brethren, Muslim or otherwise. I sure genuine assamese are very disgruntled over CAA allowing non-Muslim non-assamese a free ticket. Oh what's that you say? You'll tolerate non-Muslim non-assamese in order to keep Muslim non-assamese out?

Please continue and then don't ask why your brotherly assamese muslims will get annoyed when non-assamese non-Muslims snatch their state.

Pakistan and Bangladesh don't have to even lift a finger to divide Hindustan. Agenda driven assamese hindus like you are doing it for us.

How many assamese were killed protesting again? Did they die for nothing?

....hilarious. I just re-read this nugget of hypocrisy. So CAA won't alter assamese demographic balance?? It may well damage assamese culture but it will definitely alter assamese demographics.....yet here you are concerned that Pakistanis are doing such a thing.

You really need to check closer to home for the threats to your demography and culture. ISI can take a year off thanks to CAA.
Curfew has already been lifted in Assam, internet and SMS restored. There have been peaceful demonstrators by both supporters and opponents of CAA that have occured without incident.

So CAA won't alter assamese demographic balance?? It may well damage assamese culture but it will definitely alter assamese demographics...
No, it won't. I am not particularly pleased with CAA in Assam but unlike those few that are protesting i understand that a handful of Bengali Hindus evicted from Bangladesh and living in India(and are staunch nationalists) for decades pose no problems to our Assamese identity when compared to the millions of illegal miyas who are living in Pakistan-like ghettos, encroaching on our religious (Xattras) and tribal lands espousing jihad and committing crimes against our womenfolk(remember that parts of Assam and NE have matrilineal societal hierarchy) and endangered wildlife, along with trafficking of contrabands and arms.

We must first come out to the streets to oust those 70 lakhs Bangladeshi miyas from Assam, if we have to let go of a couple of lakhs of Hindus then so be it. Our entire energy should be devoted towards that objective. The few illiterates who have been brainwashed are slowly coming back to their senses.
Proof:
Peace and awareness rally by BJP just across the Brahmaputra from my place where anti CAA movement was at its most vociferous, people are gradually seeing through the web of lies and deception concocted by vested interests.

No, it won't. I am not particularly pleased with CAA in Assam but unlike those few that are protesting i understand that a handful of Bengali Hindus evicted from Bangladesh and living in India(and are staunch nationalists) for decades pose no problems to our Assamese identity when compared to the millions of illegal miyas who are living in Pakistan-like ghettos, encroaching on our religious (Xattras) and tribal lands espousing jihad and committing crimes against our womenfolk(remember that parts of Assam and NE have matrilineal societal hierarchy) and endangered wildlife, along with trafficking of contrabands and arms.

We must first come out to the streets to oust those 70 lakhs Bangladeshi miyas from Assam, if we have to let go of a couple of lakhs of Hindus then so be it. Our entire energy should be devoted towards that objective. The few illiterates who have been brainwashed are slowly coming back to their senses.
Proof:
Peace and awareness rally by BJP just across the Brahmaputra from my place where anti CAA movement was at its most vociferous, people are gradually seeing through the web of lies and deception concocted by vested interests.
That's great. Enjoy your plans for highly selective and highly tailored ethnoreligious cleansing. All "miyas" are trouble yes?

You seem quite settled with your anti-miya ranting but do clarify, are miyas all Bengali Muslims? You clearly use the term as a slur, so are you referring only to trouble making Bengali Muslims (as per your definition), or when you use "miya", are you in fact hiding your prejudice against ALL bengali Muslims (troublemakers or otherwise) behind a cleverly planted slur?

The reality is you are prejudiced against all bengali Muslims.

If that is what you are, fair enough. But feel proud enough to admit it openly instead of hiding behind the word "miya".

Enjoy your plans for highly selective and highly tailored ethnoreligious cleansing. All "miyas" are trouble yes?
Aliens being deported back to their country of origin hardly qualifies as cleansing of any type, religion or ethnicity doesn't feature in any of this.
You seem quite settled with your anti-miya ranting but do clarify, are miyas all Bengali Muslims? You clearly use the term as a slur, so are you referring only to trouble making Bengali Muslims (as per your definition), or when you use "miya", are you in fact hiding your prejudice against ALL bengali Muslims (troublemakers or otherwise) behind a cleverly planted slur?
Trouble making is a general trait of the miyas, be it anti social or anti national. But that is just a by-product, foreign nationals regardless of their demeanor other than those that were ethnically or religiously persecuted against would not be allowed to leech off our resources.

Curfew has already been lifted in Assam, internet and SMS restored. There have been peaceful demonstrators by both supporters and opponents of CAA that have occured without incident.
I know it's been lifted hence Mr ahom empire has made an appearance after quite a long time.

Of course the moronic assamese Hindus accept some damage to assamese culture if it means Bengali Muslims will suffer more. They hate Bengali Muslims more than they love preservation of their own assamese identity. Modi finally explained it in this very acceptable way to the idiots.

Fkd up place Hindutva land. Interesting to see how long this curfew lifting lasts. India never seems able to lift internet bans for very long.

Aliens being deported back to their country of origin hardly qualifies as cleansing of any type, religion or ethnicity doesn't feature in any of this.
It absolutely does when you do it selectively, by allowing certain aliens to stay on the basis of religion only. This is categorically the definition of ethnoreligious or just religious cleansing.

There is no other way to describe this apart from using synonyms of "cleansing".

Now all I'm saying is, if that's who you choose to be, say so openly and proudly.

They hate Bengali Muslims more than they love preservation of their own assamese identity.
Only way to preserve our culture and language is to shaft the miyas back to Bangladesh.
I know it's been lifted hence Mr ahom empire has made an appearance after quite a long time.
Internet restrictions were lifted about 3 weeks back. Enjoyed my Christmas and new year vacations in a scheduled tribal area(of our brother tribe) free from any miyas, so didn't get much time to partake in the discussions here. I hope you had a nice time celebrating too, that is only if you were allowed to in your culture and religion.

Back
Top Bottom