What's new

PTI got most election coverage from Geo: EU report

Honestly, either you guys don't know how to read graph or I don't.

Graph goes in time. I'll give an example for those who still don't understand.

PTI gets 10 hours coverage from all channels. 6 hours from all channels but Geo. Geo gives 4 hours.
PMML-N gets 50 hours coverage from all channels. 30 hours from all channels but Geo. Geo offers 20 hours.

Surely you dont know how to read a graph :D

for the bold part : Both have the same percentage, i.e. 40% :coffee:

it doesnt maters how many graphs been made in maryam safdar nawaz cyber factory, but the fact is the coverege on the last day was pretyy much favaouring NOORA LEAGUE?
sorry, we not live in some ultra patwaari ,s village?

Its a fake news report, EU clearly states graph which can be read here geo news allocated 32% coverage time to PTI, 19% to PMLN and 13% to MQM according to EU and it was pmln and mqm that got the most air time. so its mqmer lying and you being noora fooling yourself.
Your posted reported for name calling.

2nd the report avilable online which clear states PTI got 25% of final election campaign and PML-N 27%, so dont see baiseness to me. Actually, PTI miss use their share with negative campaign which may given extra publiCity to PML-N.

Khair IK is a liar which is known fact, you can't change it, neither can i force you to accept the reality.

where he named call?

And you don't know how to read:D

I was talking about the first graph, ignoring everything else.

Your posted reported for name calling.

2nd the report avilable online which clear states PTI got 25% of final election campaign and PML-N 27%, so dont see baiseness to me. Actually, PTI miss use their share with negative campaign which may given extra publiCity to PML-N.

Khair IK is a liar which is known fact, you can't change it, neither can i force you to accept the reality.

shamelessly fooling yourself, just out of your hated...I have quoted the sources of EU's second report. graph parna hi sikh lo, ronay say behtar hai.

secondly no IK is not a liar, he is a wali-Allah, mostly people dont have the eyes to see, depending on the food they earn, makes them blind... you are an obvious case.

shamelessly fooling yourself, just out of your hated...I have quoted the sources of EU's second report. graph parna hi sikh lo, ronay say behtar hai.

secondly no IK is not a liar, he is a wali-Allah, mostly people dont have the eyes to see, depending on the food they earn, makes them blind... you are an obvious case.

Definitely I got the idea, about where you are coming from. And Obviously, if right hand & Left hand are "Gaddi Nasheen", so Main Guy have to be "Wali Ullah or Imam-e-waqt". As per followers, even Bhutto & BB were same.

Anyhow, I know how to read the graph, and much better then any PTian (am professional). But question is which graph to read? A biased approach while defending a liar or reality which did matter in election?

Just for your information, the graph you are referring to was depending only upon, how many rallies any party had, how many briefings, etc party had. And your party was only busy in Negative Politics, how could they would have any of them? Don't expect media would have called IK (since He is some kind of "WAlli-Ullah") for all these. PTI & IK lost the election which is simple matter of fact, and they can do what ever they want, past will not come. It's Gone.. IK should grow up and work for future & betterment of Pakistan, for which 19% opinion maker voted for.

Definitely I got the idea, about where you are coming from. And Obviously, if right hand & Left hand are "Gaddi Nasheen", so Main Guy have to be "Wali Ullah or Imam-e-waqt". As per followers, even Bhutto & BB were same.

Anyhow, I know how to read the graph, and much better then any PTian (am professional). But question is which graph to read? A biased approach while defending a liar or reality which did matter in election?

Just for your information, the graph you are referring to was depending only upon, how many rallies any party had, how many briefings, etc party had. And your party was only busy in Negative Politics, how could they would have any of them? Don't expect media would have called IK (since He is some kind of "WAlli-Ullah") for all these. PTI & IK lost the election which is simple matter of fact, and they can do what ever they want, past will not come. It's Gone.. IK should grow up and work for future & betterment of Pakistan, for which 19% opinion maker voted for.

then do read... good luck, may Allah be with you, and open your heart to the obvious truth therein.

Back
Top Bottom