What's new

taking benefit of fog indian media is doing coverage of Loc firings by soldiers

i think in absence of fog they have no courage of doing such coverage.also in this video they showed quadcopter drone and claimed that they use it for surveillance across Loc

Impressive array of equipment.

Loved seeing helmet mounted NVDs along with HHTI and Mounted TIs.

DJI Phantom 4 pro and Mavic 2 pro are great too.

He didn’t mentioned NVG. Guy had Night Vision googles on him. NVG’s are moonlight depend, therefore Thermal/IR scanner are used in dark nights.

IR lights are used to illuminate or highlight target not to see ( He said/word it wrong), while using Thermal imager. For close Air support (attack) Helicopter, or to guide other squad member toward target.

Last edited:
You should check out his video on Rashtriya Rifles...they are the most battle hardened soldiers currently.

Lol....just check 0.59....how these drama queens stage everything for the camera.
The Indian post has allegedly received fire from Pakistani side....and Indian soldiers wait until the reporter has delivered his dialogue before opening or returning fire....all the time the weekend warriors standing bold and exposed on the roof of a bunker.....but I'm sure all the Indians will be cheering Modi's 56'' belly.

@Irfan Baloch

Lol....just check 0.59....how these drama queens stage everything for the camera.
The Indian post has allegedly received fire from Pakistani side....and Indian soldiers wait until the reporter has delivered his dialogue before opening or returning fire....all the time the weekend warriors standing bold and exposed on the roof of a bunker.....but I'm sure all the Indians will be cheering Modi's 56'' belly.

@Irfan Baloch

Bollywood nation

Loves theatrics more than actual achievements

Hence two surgical strikes in 5 years of BJP rule and both ended in resulting in nothing. Zilch. Zero goals achieved

Back
Top Bottom