What's new

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

What is your evidence exactly? please show it here.
I've shown you in the past, and you dismissed it as western propaganda.

So I'm not gonna bother.

Im not here to debate you, I'm just here to call you out on your bullshit.

What is your evidence exactly? please show it here.
This entire fucking thread is my evidence. You literally posted youtube videos in this very thread.

Are you blind, or do you just have a short memory? Or is it that one of your colleagues posts it and you didn't know about it?

Where? put it here.
Again, not here to debate you. Look for it yourself.

This entire fucking thread is my evidence. You literally posted youtube videos in this very thread.

Are you blind, or do you just have a short memory? Or is it that one of your colleagues posts it and you didn't know about it?
LOL, I always know you get nothing to show, you are just a delusional piece of ...

No it doesn't, and no we won't.

And you continue to prove me write by posting a picture of tweets.

Nice job.

You provided a bunch of nothing burgers. Meaningless drivel based on youtubers and propagandists.

This may work in China or with idiots on PDF, but no one with a functioning brain buys your BS.

All monotheistic religions think they are superior to others, you use the religious freedom of the west to ask others to give you privileges, but you treat others with your own religious superiority.

The West can't pretend anymore. The West uses religious freedom to deal with others, but when religious freedom endangers their own interests, they will not hesitate to use force.

So, don't follow the west to give China the middle finger, maybe soon you will want China to speak for you

Last edited:
All monotheistic religions think they are superior to others, you use the religious freedom of the west to ask others to give you privileges, but you treat others with your own religious superiority.

The West can't pretend anymore. The West uses religious freedom to deal with others, but when religious freedom endangers their own interests, they will not hesitate to use force.
a whole bunch of nothing claims.

LOL, I always know you get nothing to show, you are just a delusional piece of ...
Go on, say it. The word is shit, I know you might get in trouble with your superiors, but I promise I won't tell.

The truth is that you're purposefully pretending we haven't debated on this, and that you ran away everytime, just like you always do.

This thread and many like it have exposed the anti-Islam sentiment you and your fellow compatriots hold.

This clown believes he represents more than himself, lol..
Lmao, don't even have the guts to quote me.

What a coward.

I represent myself.

And if I'm a clown, you're the entire circus.

Good, finally I help you to know it. You can fight China, all by yourself, lol
Who said I'm fighting China? I'm arguing with you.

Take your pills, you're having delusional episodes again.

Who said I'm fighting China? I'm arguing with you.

Take your pills, you're having delusional episodes again.
So you are just talking, good to know. but you should know your "talking" won't slow Xinjiang's modernization and progress. keep talking.

So you are just talking, good to know. but you should know your "talking" won't slow Xinjiang's modernization and progress. keep talking.
More like continued cultural and religious genocide.

You and your coworkers have already shown what you consider modernization in this very thread.

I don't even need to do anything, your own side is proving my points for me.

More like continued cultural and religious genocide.

You and your coworkers have already shown what you consider modernization in this very thread.

I don't even need to do anything, your own side is proving my points for me.
Whatever you call it, doesn't matter, you are just one odd person which no one cares

Back
Top Bottom