What's new

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

Take a public city bus tour in China's westernmost frontier city Kashgar, July 6 2023

Kashgar city, 270km east of Afghanistan, development level worlds apart

Last edited:
We can clearly see how the evil Chinese government persecutes the local population and forces them to give up their traditional mode of tranportation, donkeys and horse drawn carts for private cars , and the traditional dirty roads are all gone, total genocide..

Xinjiang Kashgar city, in 1989

Take a public city bus tour in China's westernmost frontier city Kashgar, July 6 2023

Kashgar city, 270km east of Afghanistan, development level worlds apart

No beggars, no bums, no drug addicts, no homeless folks, no stray children going through trash cans for food, no even litters on the streets.... total genocide

Desert city Kashgar, quitely nestling in the remotest, westernmost corner of China, bordering Afghanistan, Pakistan and Tajikstan

main-qimg-c4ac85b99d8951f7a47603d08c131afa.jpg

No beggars, no bums, no drug addicts, no homeless folks, no stray children going through trash cans for food, no even litters on the streets.... total genocide

There must be stray dogs, there are stray dogs everywhere in China now, no one is responsible for it!

GDP wise Kashgar is still one of the poorest cities in China due to its desert environment, richer Xinjiang cities are all located in northern Xinjiang, Kashgar is in the southwestern corner, but still the city's infra level and cleanliness is enough to beat all citizens in Central and south Asian countries.

Indian guy travels in Kashgar oldtown

Xinjiang Local Women Suddenly Surprised Me With ? 🇨🇳

Kashgar old city, locals sing "My Chinese heart", old patriotic song from Hong kong from 1970's.

When the song was composed in 1970's in Hongkong, Hong kong was still a British colony, not part of China, the song expresses the Hong kong people's longing to come back to mother China

English Translation For Hongkong song " Wo De Zhong Guo Xin 我的中国心 My Chinese Heart" Lyrics

My Chinese Heart​

Country lingers in my dream
I've been away from motherland for years
However nothing may change
My Chinese heart

Western-style clothes on my body
My heart is still Chinese
My ancestors branded me long ago
With the Chinese marking

Yangtze River, Great Wall
Mt.Huangshan, Yellow River
Weight thousand pounds in my mind.
Whensoever and wheresoever
My heart's always intimate with them

The blood running in me
Surges the sound of China
Though I was born in strange land
Nothing may change my Chinese heart

Last edited:
Fake Han Chinese dressed up and Uyghurs.
Any real Uyghur will tell you most of the people in such videos are not Uyghur me the small percentage which are have been thoroughly brainwashed in concentration camps.
Just like india, China is also Dar al Harb. All of China and its interests all over the world are legitimate targets for mujahideen.
Chinese can continue playing with fire. But they shouldn’t be surprised when all of China burns in that fire In Sha Allah.

In Sha Allah East Turkistan will be free 🔵

Fake Han Chinese dressed up and Uyghurs.
Any real Uyghur will tell you most of the people in such videos are not Uyghur me the small percentage which are have been thoroughly brainwashed in concentration camps.
Just like india, China is also Dar al Harb. All of China and its interests all over the world are legitimate targets for mujahideen.
Chinese can continue playing with fire. But they shouldn’t be surprised when all of China burns in that fire In Sha Allah.

In Sha Allah East Turkistan will be free 🔵
You can't even tell the difference between Han and Uyghur people, that's really idiotic. it's easy to tell them apart.

Back
Top Bottom