What's new

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

Lol, if you think China is your enemy, India and US are your best friends, then it's your choice only.
I don't.

All you guys keep doing is making these shitty strawman arguments, and using shit logic.

Absolutely pathetic.

By the way, I'm not ending this
You guys have always been the first to run away and that's not gonna change now.

Lmao, that's your logic against my argument?

Just give up, you're not winning this one.

No, I want both sides to stop pretending that their relationship is anything more than convenience.

I am shocked that you talk logic to me.

I don't.

All you guys keep doing is making these shitty strawman arguments, and using shit logic.

Absolutely pathetic.

You guys have always been the first to run away and that's not gonna change now.
You are just a pathetic no one hoping to change the course of a country, do you know how dumb you are?

Really, let's see, I would like to "discuss" with you to the very end.

I don't.

Absolutely pathetic.

You are just talking nonsense most the time, just useless ramblings.

I am shocked that you talk logic to me.
I know, right? Considering you have a difficult time using logical arguments, I thought I would give you another chance.

You are just a pathetic no one hoping to change the course of a country, do you know how dumb you are?
You can't read properly.

Really, let's see, I would like to "discuss" with you to the very end.
Go right ahead.

Though it is a bit unfair because you probably got multiple guys using your account, but sure.

Let's see who gives up first.

You are just talking nonsense most the time, just useless ramblings.
Then give up and let me ramble.

I've singlehandedly managed to entrap 3 of you propagandists.

I think that's a win for me.

I know, right? Considering you have a difficult time using logical arguments, I thought I would give you another chance.

You can't read properly.

Go right ahead.

Though it is a bit unfair because you probably got multiple guys using your account, but sure.

Let's see who gives up first.

Then give up and let me ramble.
You don't seem to show any logic ability at all besides empty rumbling and ranting, multiple accounts? ask Mod to check IPs

You don't seem to show any logic ability at all besides empty rumbling and ranting, multiple accounts? ask Mod to check IPs
You don't know how IP works, and I never said multiple accounts. Learn to read.

Once again you're proving that you're a bad faith actor.

You don't know how IP works, and I never said multiple accounts. Learn to read.

Once again you're proving that you're a bad faith actor.
Prove what? you are just a lone Canadian idiot doing the empty chanting here, you Canada commits the worst crimes against humanity in the history.

1691382209808.jpeg

they get the scenic sterilization route

Uighur population had more than doubled from 6 million of 1990's to over 12 million now, the fastest growing people among China's 56 ethnic groups, where are the native peoples in US , Canada and Australia?

Hitler pales comparing with American " founding fathers"

微信图片_20230807125049.png

微信图片_20230807125351.png

Last edited:
Uighur population had more than doubled from 6 million of 1990's to over 12 million now, the fastest growing people among China's 56 ethnic groups, where are the native peoples in US , Canada and Australia?

View attachment 944183
its because it doubled so fast terror feudal xi decided to engage in concentration camps and sterilization

both of which have been shown to be easily doable as shown by covid lockdowns and one child policy

i used to doubt the camps until i saw what u guys did with the lockdowns

its because it doubled so fast terror feudal xi decided to engage in concentration camps and sterilization

both of which have been shown to be easily doable as shown by covid lockdowns and one child policy

i used to doubt the camps until i saw what u guys did with the lockdownsKK
keep moaning, both you and Xi are happy, lol

keep moaning, both you and Xi are happy, lol
if he didnt do covid camps a lot of people would still have some doubt over how millions can be locked up

gl trying to erase history cuz most people already have orwellian image of china in their heads now

Back
Top Bottom