What's new

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

Your nation's blatant cultural and religious genocide offends me.

Your denial of it, knowing full well you're doing so offends me.

You blatant views that anyone who's remotely a believing muslim is a terrorist offends me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Pakistan was a rich and developed nation, China would be enemy #2 after India.

In the world, only China's religious policy is fair and sustainable. All other countries, whether Western countries, Muslim countries, or India, will inevitably lead to religious conflicts.

In the world, only China's religious policy is fair and sustainable. All other countries, whether Western countries, Muslim countries, or India, will inevitably lead to religious conflicts.
Ah yes, destroying the culture and religion of an entire region is sustainable.

Here you have it you stupid Pakistanis.

This is China's stance.

Your argument is total BS calling China's trading and investing in other countries worse than US and its allies waging wars and carpet bombing other countries, after all, the Western countries also trade and invest in other parts too, you are just a hypocrite. Your argument that becos US is doing hegemony now, so China will do it too tomorrow doesn't hold either, China is not a superpower like the US.
You're saying a whole bunch of nothing.

China is already doing hegemony.

Just because Im criticizing China, it doesnt mean i'm not gonna criticize the west. I literally have called out nations like the USA, France, UK, and Russia of doing the same thing.

Your argument is a fail, simply due to your false assumptions.

The forum is biased against Chinese members and views and I say it again they prefer American views, its people like you on the PDF hat hold prejudices against Chinese members, What is there to be foolish for me to speak out my views.
And yet you still post here. You got persistence, I'll give you that much.

My prejudice isn't against Chinese members, for example as much as i hated Beast, he actually believed in what he said (before he stopped posting, and I at least respected that.

Most of you though, you're just posting blatant propaganda. There's also a good chance that at least some of you are paid bad-fath astroturfers.
Again, Pakistan could deny having CPEC and sending delegations to Xinjiang if you people think these projects and actions are so unfair to Pakistanis. It's Pakistani gov that asked Chinese gov to build Gwadar port and power stations etc, not the other way around.
I don't blame China for doing what it does, the bad deal on CPEC is almost entirely Pakistan's own fault and if I had the power I would at the very least renegotiate terms if not outright cancel it.

Pakistan is corrupt, China knows this, China used this fact to get access to Gwadar. This part is also Pakistan's own fault.

Still, that does not mean China is above criticism, and criticism is what it shall receive when it deserves such treatment.

Ah yes, destroying the culture and religion of an entire region is sustainable.

Here you have it you stupid Pakistanis.

This is China's stance.

China treats all religious fairly, that's other countries can't do.

you'll face religious confilcts in the West in the near future.

You're saying a whole bunch of nothing.

China is already doing hegemony.

Just because Im criticizing China, it doesnt mean i'm not gonna criticize the west. I literally have called out nations like the USA, France, UK, and Russia of doing the same thing.

Your argument is a fail, simply due to your false assumptions.

And yet you still post here. You got persistence, I'll give you that much.

My prejudice isn't against Chinese members, for example as much as i hated Beast, he actually believed in what he said (before he stopped posting, and I at least respected that.

Most of you though, you're just posting blatant propaganda. There's also a good chance that at least some of you are paid bad-fath astroturfers.

I don't blame China for doing what it does, the bad deal on CPEC is almost entirely Pakistan's own fault and if I had the power I would at the very least renegotiate terms if not outright cancel it.

Pakistan is corrupt, China knows this, China used this fact to get access to Gwadar. This part is also Pakistan's own fault.

Still, that does not mean China is above criticism, and criticism is what it shall receive when it deserves such treatment.
You are just delusional that I am doing propaganda for China, it's you that have prejudices against China.

Again, Pakistani gov approached Chinese gov and asked China to help develop Gwadar and the like, China didn't initiate.

Ah yeah, a fucking random picture is evidence of your claims, right?
That's why I say you are blind, I provided hundreds of sources if not more, and what can you provide other than talking shit like this

0_dpefuwbokvyoix1u-png.933355

China treats all religious fairly, that's other countries can't do.

you'll face religious confilcts in the West in the near future.
No it doesn't, and no we won't.

That's why I say you are blind, I provided hundreds of sources if not more, and what can you provide other than talking shit like this

0_dpefuwbokvyoix1u-png.933355
And you continue to prove me write by posting a picture of tweets.

Nice job.

You provided a bunch of nothing burgers. Meaningless drivel based on youtubers and propagandists.

This may work in China or with idiots on PDF, but no one with a functioning brain buys your BS.

No it doesn't, and no we won't.

Nice job.

You provided a bunch of nothing burgers. Meaningless drivel based on youtubers and propagandists.

This may work in China or with idiots on PDF, but no one with a functioning brain buys your BS.
Who are you? Who do you represent other than a delusional self?

You are just delusional that I am doing propaganda for China, it's you that have prejudices against China.

Again, Pakistani gov approached Chinese gov and asked China to help develop Gwadar and the like, China didn't initiate.
You didn't even bother to read my comment this time.

And this is why no one here likes you.

You ignore the other person's argument, and just repeat yourself like a stubborn donkey would.

If this is all you have to say, then you should let one of your work buddies help.

Nice job.

I posted many real Xinjiang everyday footage for people to judge by themselve, what did you post?

Who are you? Who do you represent other than a delusional self?
Lmao.

And there is it.

This is what it all boils down to.

You can't actually counter me properly with actual evidence other than propaganda, so you start targeting me.

Lmao.

You didn't even bother to read my comment this time.

And this is why no one here likes you.

You ignore the other person's argument, and just repeat yourself like a stubborn donkey would.

If this is all you have to say, then you should let one of your work buddies help.
You are what you are delusional and prejudiced. Everybody loves you, lol.

Lmao.

And there is it.

This is what it all boils down to.

You can't actually counter me properly with actual evidence other than propaganda, so you start targeting me.

Lmao.
What is your evidence exactly? please show it here.

I posted many real Xinjiang everyday footage for people to judge by themselve, what did you post?
All fucking youtube propaganda.

The funniest thing is that youtube is blocked in China, which goes to prove my point that you're a propagandist.

You are what you are delusional and prejudiced.
Sure, keep telling yourself that.

This is what all you guys end up resorting to doing.

All fucking youtube propaganda.

The funniest thing is that youtube is blocked in China, which goes to prove my point that you're a propagandist.
What is your evidence exactly? please show it here.

Back
Top Bottom