What's new

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Pakistan was a rich and developed nation, China would be enemy #2 after India.
Happy to be your enemy, and then what? speak for who? India?

Arab League delegation visit Xinjiang anti terrorism and separation and other achievements exhibitions in Urumqi Cultural Center

W020230606386997259779.png

W020230606386998023140.png

W020230606386998752426.png

W020230606386999208814.png

Your nation's blatant cultural and religious genocide offends me.

Your denial of it, knowing full well you're doing so offends me.

You blatant views that anyone who's remotely a believing muslim is a terrorist offends me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Pakistan was a rich and developed nation, China would be enemy #2 after India.
You are as delusional as an Indian with all the BS hatred for China and Chinese indeed.

Not really, see the Middle East, they are rich and developed and their relations are fine

They are holding military event in Xinjiang

Lol, But who are you? Canadian PM? or just a delusional nobody?
Can't refute me so you resort to this bullshit 😂😂😂

Not really, see the Middle East, they are rich and developed and their relations are fine

They are holding military event in Xinjiang
The middle east and Pakistan are not the same. The middle east is filled with dictators, half of whom only pretend to be Muslim while drinking whisky and having a harem of prostitutes.

You are as delusional as an Indian with all the BS hatred for China and Chinese indeed.
No, you're a delusional Sinophile who's falling for the same tricks that China learned from the US.

Decades ago it was Pak-US bhai bhai, now it's Pak-China bhai bhai.

When will you people realize that Pakistan is on its own. China is using Pakistan because its convenient, and nothing more. In any other scenario China and Pakistan would either have been little relations, or would be outright enemies.

How to refute a lunatic who just talk through his hat without any facts and data to back up? I m the God, now, refute me.
Facts and data? You constantly provide nothing more than youtube videos of tours or sinophile youtubers and use that to refute legitimate scientifically backed data, or journalistic studies.

I will say that China has economic issues, and you'll then proceed to show a tour of a Chinese city as if that counters my point.

How do i know this? Because you've literally done this before, and you constantly do this all the time.

No matter what I provide you, you'll just say that it's western propaganda because you benefit from not understanding what hypocrisy is.

Facts and data? You constantly provide nothing more than youtube videos of tours or sinophile youtubers and use that to refute legitimate scientifically backed data, or journalistic studies.
I provided lot of evidence and how your lies being debunked, are you blind like him?

微信图片_20230613204001.png

I will say that China has economic issues,
Lol, tell me a country which doesn't have economic issues, can you?

Can't refute me so you resort to this bullshit 😂😂😂

The middle east and Pakistan are not the same. The middle east is filled with dictators, half of whom only pretend to be Muslim while drinking whisky and having a harem of prostitutes.

No, you're a delusional Sinophile who's falling for the same tricks that China learned from the US.

Decades ago it was Pak-US bhai bhai, now it's Pak-China bhai bhai.

When will you people realize that Pakistan is on its own. China is using Pakistan because its convenient, and nothing more. In any other scenario China and Pakistan would either have been little relations, or would be outright enemies.
If China is all that evil in your eyes esp regarding Pakistan and Muslims, then tell your home country of origin I suppose Pakistan to severe any meaningful cooperation and collaboration with China in military, diplomacy, politics and economy as in the case for example between Saudi and China, and Iran and China, Simple as that.

I provided lot of evidence and how your lies being debunked, are you blind like him?

View attachment 943575

Lol, tell me a country which doesn't have economic issues, can you?
Ah yeah, a fucking random picture is evidence of your claims, right?

This shit is one of the many reasons why Chinese members on PDF have such shit reputations.

Most people here see the blatant propaganda and don't believe you.

Also, instead of addressing my point you suddenly cherrypick the example.

You can pull such bull shit stunts with idiots, but that shit won't work with me or anyone with a brain.

If China is all that evil in your eyes esp regarding Pakistan and Muslims, then tell your home country of origin I suppose Pakistan to severe any meaningful cooperation and collaboration with China in military, diplomacy, politics and economy as in the case for example between Saudi and China, and Iran and China, Simple as that.
I wish I fucking could.

China is just USA 2.0.

Unfortunately China has its greedy little hands on a number of Pakistani politicians.

This shit is one of the many reasons why Chinese members on PDF have such shit reputations.

I wish I fucking could.

China is just USA 2.0.

Unfortunately China has its greedy little hands on a number of Pakistani politicians.
Lol, Chinese members get negative ratings as we all know becos the forum is biased against Chinese views and Chinese members, the forum is dominated by members and admins of PDF holding American views, no surprise here.

Yeah, you are delusional to think China is a USA 2.0. US has over 800 military bases all over the world and China has only one supply base in Djibouit. US invades, intervenes in other country affairs both militarily and covertly, China has none of that. US is an imperial empire and China is not.

LOl, and when did China ever intervene in Pakistani politics, biggest joke from your delusion.

Lol, Chinese members get negative ratings as we all know becos the forum is biased against Chinese views and Chinese members, the forum is dominated by members and admins of PDF holding American views, no surprise here.

Yeah, you are delusional to think China is a USA 2.0. US has over 800 military bases all over the world and China has only one supply base in Djibouit. US invades, intervenes in other country affairs both militarily and covertly, China has none of that. US is an imperial empire and China is not.

LOl, and when did China ever intervene in Pakistani politics, biggest joke from your delusion.
China only has 1 base over seas because it mainly deals in economic domination which in some cases in worse.

It's not out of peace, because the moment the US starts shutting down bases China will start to expand. This is how super powers work.

Second, PDF could have pro-American views, sure, so why are you complaining when you get push back? You should expect it. It just makes you look foolish

Next, CPEC has given a huge amount of political leverage to China. The Chinese get preferential treatment in Pakistan for no reason to the point its cringe. China literally uses Pakistan as a way to push its propaganda of being pro-Muslim. When China's treatment of uyghur came to light guess who China imported for its propaganda? A Pakistani delegation filled with religious parties who were given guided tours, aka propaganda photo shoots.

Finally, you can try and use these arguments all you want, they won't work. Try making an argument that actually makes sense and doesn't sound bitter.

China only has 1 base over seas because it mainly deals in economic domination which in some cases in worse.

It's not out of peace, because the moment the US starts shutting down bases China will start to expand. This is how super powers work.

Second, PDF could have pro-American views, sure, so why are you complaining when you get push back? You should expect it. It just makes you look foolish

Next, CPEC has given a huge amount of political leverage to China. The Chinese get preferential treatment in Pakistan for no reason to the point its cringe. China literally uses Pakistan as a way to push its propaganda of being pro-Muslim. When China's treatment of uyghur came to light guess who China imported for its propaganda? A Pakistani delegation filled with religious parties who were given guided tours, aka propaganda photo shoots.

Finally, you can try and use these arguments all you want, they won't work. Try making an argument that actually makes sense and doesn't sound bitter.
Your argument is total BS calling China's trading and investing in other countries worse than US and its allies waging wars and carpet bombing other countries, after all, the Western countries also trade and invest in other parts too, you are just a hypocrite. Your argument that becos US is doing hegemony now, so China will do it too tomorrow doesn't hold either, China is not a superpower like the US.

The forum is biased against Chinese members and views and I say it again they prefer American views, its people like you on the PDF hat hold prejudices against Chinese members, What is there to be foolish for me to speak out my views.

Again, Pakistan could deny having CPEC and sending delegations to Xinjiang if you people think these projects and actions are so unfair to Pakistanis. It's Pakistani gov that asked Chinese gov to build Gwadar port and power stations etc, not the other way around.

Your argument is total BS calling China's trading and investing in other countries worse than US and its allies waging wars and carpet bombing other countries, after all, the Western countries also trade and invest in other parts too, you are just a hypocrite. Your argument that becos US is doing hegemony now, so China will do it too tomorrow doesn't hold either, China is not a superpower like the US.

The forum is biased against Chinese members and views and I say it again they prefer American views, its people like you on the PDF hat hold prejudices against Chinese members, What is there to be foolish for me to speak out my views.

Again, Pakistan could deny having CPEC and sending delegations to Xinjiang if you people think these projects and actions are so unfair to Pakistanis. It's Pakistani gov that asked Chinese gov to build Gwadar port and power stations etc, not the other way around.
just be happy u guys are even allowed to post here

i dont think foreigners without chinese numbers are even allowed to open accounts and post on chinese social media

Back
Top Bottom