What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he he he.. ;)
hehe,i have a question, do you like blond or asian beauty? :-)

The blond hair and blue eyes also appear in Australian aborigines which proves they were present in older human races. In Europe the human mixed the Neanderthals and still retain 3% of their DNA. It has been suggested that in pleistocene era Eurasia human males preferred fair haired women and consequently more blond children were born and later became majority.
Wow,i find our pakistani bros to be so learned to human racial respect . :-)

Interesting story.

The bit about the prince living 'incognito' in Ming China made me laugh. No one noticed his skin and facial features?

Humanity all came from the same apes in the end, from Kings and princes to peasants and vagabonds. Except me of course. Im a gorilla in real life.
i do not read the report, i thought her is a product of Zheng He‘ team in the fifteenth century .it is not the big deal

Where do all the cities lie? Pak... lothal was nothing but a port/route for the civilisation///

Man, the only undoubted Indus Valley Site in India is is Dholavira, which is near Sindh border. Indian archaeology is notoriously bad and agendized. I doubt those sites in Haryana, UP etc belong to the IVC.

Some famous Indian archaeologist even "deciphered the Indus script" and found hymns to hindu gods. The said archaeologist was a part of RSS too. Lol. The worst part is when people from Tamil Nadu start claiming to be the scions of IVC.

I´m italian and german 50/50.
your pathetic little indus culture is totally irrelevant so crawls back under your rock...and take a shower.

IVC is possibly the first civilization on Earth, even older than Sumer if recent findings are to be believed. IVC people were supplying Lapis Lazulli from Afghanistan to Iraq in the year 4000 bc, when Greek and Roman people were marrying their own sisters and mothers lol.

PS: Aryan is an Iranian and Hindu term. Hitler the pagan ruined its meaning. Sanskrit literature talks about Punjabis becoming "mlechha" from "Aryan" after they abandoned their "dharma". Aryan sounds like a rather religious than ethnic term to me.

im not talking about china or japan. evryone knows that our ancestors saw china as equal and china saw rome as equal. I was talking to the guy whose ancestors lived in mudhouses...and still do today....

I can see your lack of historical knowledge. Why was stone used for construction in Rome and Greece? Because Italy and Greece are full of rocks and mountains. Mud bricks were used in IVC for it the terrain was really muddy with rocky mountains only found in a few places. It was unfeasible to ship rocks from, say, Afghanistan to Mohenjodaroh.

Secondly, to master arts such as statue making and architecture, you need peace. Those celtic and Germanic barbarians were pussies compared to the Turkic tribes and Mongols, which Persians and Pakistanis+Indians had to face. The celtic barbarians only had the ferocity, the Turkic and Mongol barbarians on the other hand not only had even more ferocity, but they also had highly mobile horses and composite bows. Modern day Pakistan has remained in a state of perpetual war since the 1000 AD. There was an emphasis on producing warriors due to necessity, as a result of which, becoming artisans was considered "low borne" and "ritually impure" by the natives. As a matter of fact till this day, musicians, singers, artisans etc are looked down upon by rural Pakistanis.

Arab people are similar like Indians and that similarity is visible in culture, food and clothes etc.

Balouchi people are even similar like Indians.
Baloch+Dancers+at+Lok+Mela.jpg

344635-BalochiDancePHOTOLOKVIRSA-1330712052-391-640x480.jpg

Rajasthan people
DSC_0145.jpg

Bhai bus kar. Baloch historically only settled in Sindh and South Punjab. Rajasthani people on the other hand cluster with other Indian groups like Gujaratis, Marathis etc A part from Rajasthani jats who i don't know how managed to not mix with other rajasthanis.

Modern day Pakistan has remained in a state of perpetual war since the 1000 AD. There was an emphasis on producing warriors due to necessity, as a result of which, becoming artisans was considered "low borne" and "ritually impure" by the natives. As a matter of fact till this day, musicians, singers, artisans etc are looked down upon by rural Pakistanis.
There is a stream of thought that Pakistan is in a situation that it is in because of historical reasons. A perpetual state of war and the consequent effects it has on society which then leads to more wars - a vicious cycle.

The Tajiks in China are different than the Persian-speaking Tajiks of Tajikistan and Afghanistan. They speak an Eastern Iranian language closely related to Pamiri, Ossetian and Pashto. They are remains of Scythians in Xinjiang who didn't get absorbed by Turkic peoples
Right,most Chinese Tajiks are Sarikoli speaking people,minority are Wakhani,there is no pars speaking people in China.And the Tajiks in China are Nizari Ismalis,same with the Burushos of Hunza,and east Tajikistan

Right,most Chinese Tajiks are Sarikoli speaking people,minority are Wakhani,there is no pars speaking people in China.And the Tajiks in China are Nizari Ismalis,same with the Burushos of Hunza,and east Tajikistan

@sahaliyan

May i ask how you know so much about the ethnology of the region? You have an impressive command of knowledge of minorities in China and in Central Asia.

@sahaliyan

May i ask how you know so much about the ethnology of the region? You have an impressive command of knowledge of minorities in China and in Central Asia.
I'm amateur history lover,in Chinese language,we call ourselves as 票友,you know in the past(later Qing and early Republican era),Beijing Opera is very popular in China,many people are fond of opera,they organized as 票友 with same amateurs,so in China,our kind are known as 票友

I'm amateur history lover,in Chinese language,we call ourselves as 票友,you know in the past(later Qing and early Republican era),Beijing Opera is very popular in China,many people are fond of opera,they organized as 票友 with same amateurs,so in China,our kind are known as 票友

How do you know so much of the ethnology of the Central-Asian ; North-Asian region, tho? Did you study it in an anthropology class ? I'm equally interested, thus my asking. :)

Bhai bus kar. Baloch historically only settled in Sindh and South Punjab. Rajasthani people on the other hand cluster with other Indian groups like Gujaratis, Marathis etc A part from Rajasthani jats who i don't know how managed to not mix with other rajasthanis.
Baluchs did create small states in northern india.. Mostly in areas like Haryana etc..

Rajasthani brahmins are also same as Punjabis, i'e around 30-34% south Indian on average. In comparison the Haryanvi, Rajasthani jatts and even Sindhis have lower south Indian at around 24-29%(though not enough Sindhi samples). This only hints at one thing; the caste system in rest of India was much stronger than modern day Punjab and AJK. As for the Rajasthani rajputs, although there aren't enough samples, it seems like they have a higher south Indian component than the jatts and brahmins. It probably has something to do with the theories that some Maharashtrian and aboriginal tribes got integrated into rajputs. The Rathores of Rajasthan are said to be Maratha Rashtrakutas, and the Chandelas of Malwa are said to be aboriginal hill dravidians like Gonds. I would imagine some Rajasthani rajputs to be rather low in their south indian component. The chauhans for example are known for light skin in Rajasthan according to my readings. I also know a Chauhan uncle from Delhi, who's really light skinned.

The Rajasthani and Kutchi rajputs wear rather interesting and fascinating clothes.

PS: I saw results for a "chamar" recently, and it was 60+%!

Balochi soldiers were recruited by the Mughals and many settled in Rohilkhand area of northern India.They later intermarried and merged with other Muslims lost their ethnic identity and became part of Urdu speaking Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom