What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rajasthani brahmins are also same as Punjabis, i'e around 30-34% south Indian on average. In comparison the Haryanvi, Rajasthani jatts and even Sindhis have lower south Indian at around 24-29%(though not enough Sindhi samples). This only hints at one thing; the caste system in rest of India was much stronger than modern day Punjab and AJK. As for the Rajasthani rajputs, although there aren't enough samples, it seems like they have a higher south Indian component than the jatts and brahmins. It probably has something to do with the theories that some Maharashtrian and aboriginal tribes got integrated into rajputs. The Rathores of Rajasthan are said to be Maratha Rashtrakutas, and the Chandelas of Malwa are said to be aboriginal hill dravidians like Gonds. I would imagine some Rajasthani rajputs to be rather low in their south indian component. The chauhans for example are known for light skin in Rajasthan according to my readings. I also know a Chauhan uncle from Delhi, who's really light skinned.

The Rajasthani and Kutchi rajputs wear rather interesting and fascinating clothes.

PS: I saw results for a "chamar" recently, and it was 60+%!

There are couple of Rajasthani brahmin on HAP, one have 32% and other 47% Indian.

edit: i have seen rajasthani people thread on anthro forum, even though pictures are mostly cherry picked but still i didn't see any particularly light skinned people. Usually its all relative but i am yet to see any North west Indians with phenos like Hamza Abbasi, Mehmood Quereshi etc both of them from Multan. These types of phenos exist in east Pakistan significant % of population.

Last edited:
There is a stream of thought that Pakistan is in a situation that it is in because of historical reasons. A perpetual state of war and the consequent effects it has on society which then leads to more wars - a vicious cycle.

You've got a good point. But it doesn't mean there's no hope. History doesn't necessarily repeats itself though. Like for example look at Sweden, Denmarks etc, not too long ago, they were pillaging all Europe and managed to defeat the Russians and rule them. Look at them now, they're said to be the most peaceful people on Earth.

In my opinion what fuels violence all over Pakistan, Afghanistan, North Africa and middle east is tribalism. Back in the Roman era, Germans and Celts were also divided into tribes, but now they're just Germans, Irish, French etc. I think we'd need to swallow the bitter pill once and for all, and homogenize our societies. Beneath all these "islamist" terrorist movements lie deep seated ethnic and tribalistic complexes. Your average Taliban member is rather ignorant of the religion. It's generally not his religion which drives him to pick a gun. It's the threat that he feels from Tajik, Uzbek, Hazara etc etc that he declares predominantly muslim ethnic groups to be "kaafir"(infidel). I hope you get what I mean.

sunni (hanafi maturidi nakshibandi) tajik turks are going to be shocked to find that
(1) they are not ethnic turks
(2) they are aryans
(3) they are at war with their ethnic turk kin, the uygur turks
(4) they are at war with their sunni kin, the sunni (hanafi maturidi nakshibandi) uygur turks
(5) the sunni uygur turks are going to be as shocked as the sunni tajik turks

if this is not the usual china & chinese propaganda
post videos from turkiye of uygur & tajik turks opinions on china & chinese
Kid ,you should learn to grow up and face to the fact. The fact is that they have nothing to do with you Turkis. They all are Chinese Tajik and the Tajik in China is close to Han Chinese.You have to search stuffs about Tajik in Pamirs before the words You said .

They all are Chinese Tajik and the Tajik in China is close to Han Chinese.

So the Canadian Chinese have nothing to do with Han Chinese and they are close to Caucasian Canadians ? I dont think people lose their DNA, racial origin, ethnicity, religion, language and culture when they cross the border.

WE ARE NOT indian...DONT INSULT US!

Iqbal and Jinnah both were Indians not Pakistani. Great. :lol:

For Gods sake why would India or Indians would like to call people like you as Indian. You never did something to be proud of but Iqbal and Jinnah were great people and they both were Indians.

For Gods sake why would India or Indians would like to call people like you as Indian. You never did something to be proud of but Iqbal and Jinnah were great people and they both were Indians.

Wat? Iqbal was Kashmiri born in Sialkot and Jinnah family was sindhi lohana caste before converting to Islam. So racially they were ethnic Pakistanis.

Wat? Iqbal was Kashmiri born in Sialkot and Jinnah family was sindhi lohana caste before converting to Islam. So racially they were ethnic Pakistanis.

Sialkot was in India that time. There was not even the word Pakistan at that time than how Iqbal became Pakistani?

Jinnah's family was born to a ethnic Gujarati family moved to Karachi.
See Jinna's family tree...

Jinnah family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jinnah was born Mahomedali Jinnahbhai,[d] most likely in 1876,[e] to Jinnahbhai Poonja and his wife Mithibai, in a rented apartment on the second floor of Wazir Mansion, Karachi.[4] Jinnah's birthplace is in Sindh, a region today part of Pakistan, but then within the Bombay Presidency of British India. His father was a prosperous Gujarati merchant who had been born to a family of weavers in the village of Paneli in the princely state of Gondal; his mother was also of that village. They had moved to Karachi in 1875, having married before their departure. Karachi was then enjoying an economic boom: the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869 meant it was 200 nautical miles closer to Europe for shipping than Bombay.[5][6]

Jinnah's family was of the Ismaili Khoja branch of Shi'a Islam,[7] though Jinnah later followed the Twelver Shi'a teachings.[8]Jinnah was the second child;[9][10] he had three brothers and three sisters, including his younger sister Fatima Jinnah. The parents were native Gujarati speakers, and the children also came to speak Kutchi, Sindhi and English.[11] Except for Fatima, little is known of his siblings, where they settled or if they met with their brother as he advanced in his legal or political careers.[12]

Iqbal:

Iqbal was born in Sialkot on 9 November 1877 within the Punjab Province of British India (now in Pakistan). His grandparents were Kashmiri Pandits, the Brahmins of the Sapru clan from Kashmir who converted to Islam.[11][15] In the 19th century, whenSikhs were taking over rule of Kashmir, his grandfather's family migrated to Punjab. Iqbal often mentioned and commemorated about his Kashmiri Pandit Brahmin lineage in his writings.[11]

Last edited:
Sialkot was in India that time. There was not even the word Pakistan at that time than how Iqbal became Pakistani?

Jinnah's family was born to a ethnic Gujarati family moved to Karachi.
See Jinna's family tree...

Jinnah family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jinnah was born Mahomedali Jinnahbhai,[d] most likely in 1876,[e] to Jinnahbhai Poonja and his wife Mithibai, in a rented apartment on the second floor of Wazir Mansion, Karachi.[4] Jinnah's birthplace is in Sindh, a region today part of Pakistan, but then within the Bombay Presidency of British India. His father was a prosperous Gujarati merchant who had been born to a family of weavers in the village of Paneli in the princely state of Gondal; his mother was also of that village. They had moved to Karachi in 1875, having married before their departure. Karachi was then enjoying an economic boom: the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869 meant it was 200 nautical miles closer to Europe for shipping than Bombay.[5][6]

Jinnah's family was of the Ismaili Khoja branch of Shi'a Islam,[7] though Jinnah later followed the Twelver Shi'a teachings.[8]Jinnah was the second child;[9][10] he had three brothers and three sisters, including his younger sister Fatima Jinnah. The parents were native Gujarati speakers, and the children also came to speak Kutchi, Sindhi and English.[11] Except for Fatima, little is known of his siblings, where they settled or if they met with their brother as he advanced in his legal or political careers.[12]

Iqbal:

Iqbal was born in Sialkot on 9 November 1877 within the Punjab Province of British India (now in Pakistan). His grandparents were Kashmiri Pandits, the Brahmins of the Sapru clan from Kashmir who converted to Islam.[11][15] In the 19th century, whenSikhs were taking over rule of Kashmir, his grandfather's family migrated to Punjab. Iqbal often mentioned and commemorated about his Kashmiri Pandit Brahmin lineage in his writings.[11]

Not Gujarati but Lohana which is sindhi trading caste, he was also born in Karachi. Iqbal was Kashmiri so racially Pakistani.

Not Gujarati but Lohana which is sindhi trading caste, he was also born in Karachi. Iqbal was Kashmiri so racially Pakistani.

See the family tree, they were from Kathiawar. Jinnah was fluent in Gujarati.

Gujarat’s gifts to India and Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Poonja Gokuldas Meghji, the patriarch of the family is the paternal grandfather of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Fatima Jinnah. He was a Hindu Lohana[5][6] from Paneli village in Gondal state in Kathiawar who embraced Islam.[7]

See the family tree, they were from Kathiawar. Jinnah was fluent in Gujarati.

Gujarat’s gifts to India and Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Poonja Gokuldas Meghji, the patriarch of the family is the paternal grandfather of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Fatima Jinnah. He was a Hindu Lohana[5][6] from Paneli village in Gondal state in Kathiawar who embraced Islam.[7]

You are not getting it, lohanas are sindhis who settled in Gujarat. Jinnah family moved back to Sindh. Lohanas are famous sindhi trading caste.

The thread is getting interesting, off-topic, but still quite interesting. Guys, feel like I have walked into a classroom of Eurasian history. Nice pics too.

Can anyone tell me who are the other 2 Aryan nations in China?

What's with all this white worshipping?

At that time it was British India... and those men were born in modern day Pak...Karachi and Sialkot.

Your ancestors were british indians...

As for us... yes we look down on you.. we crack racist jokes about you and so on...

according to chinese propaganda
sunni (hanafi maturidi nakshibandi) tajik turks are at war with sunni (hanafi maturidi nakshibandi) uygur turks for the love of china & chinese

after many pages of chinese propaganda
cant determine if
(1) sunni turks of aceh (look like indonesians)
(2) sunni turks of nijer (look like tuareg)
(3) sunni (hanafi maturidi nakshibandi) tatar turks of russia
(4) sunni (hanafi maturidi nakshibandi) babri turks of kashmir
are also at war with the sunni (hanafi maturidi nakshibandi) uygur turks

cant wait till turks & 1.5billion sunnis and china & chinese are at war

Kid, wake up and try to grow up. You are provoking war and this is not an rational opinion. You have the potential to be an extremist or terrorist.

I remind you that the great turk dream will only hurt yourself and then destroy yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom