What's new

Tajik Army officer stuns Indian delegation with flawless Hindi

Clearly you show signs of sad ignorance. I don't blame you. Are you from DMK by chance?

Sorry man I can't argue with u. I can provide lot of evidence including genetic studies but I don't wish to do that,u r dng baseless argument. u r frm NE india cool . Actually u can ask directly whether I am atheist or not? DMK occasionally bashing gods but DK always bashing gods which is pioneer/mother party of DMK. I am not an atheist. I used vote for 49'0'

Sorry man I can't argue with u. I can provide lot of evidence including genetic studies but I don't wish to do that,u r dng baseless argument. u r frm NE india cool . Actually u can ask directly whether I am atheist or not? DMK occasionally bashing gods but DK always bashing gods which is pioneer/mother party of DMK. I am not an atheist.

You need to understand the core essence of your and my sub-groups of faith that share one core. It is that all of this is branched. As I said, more than links, you need to find this out in a more non-conventional method. I don't know how to explain this in words, but surely you'd get the meaning if you can think about it properly.

You are no different from us or north Indians in any manner except some divisive books and misguided rhetoric guiding your perceptual concept. That's all. And this isn't just a national unity thingy. It is a historical truth shrouded with layers and layers of dusty lies that has taken me quite some years to unravel myself. I wish you all the best in your pursuit of this ancient truth.

leave us alone dont try to troll...
we are much better than pakistanies even in language politics

this thread about some already forgotten Tajik officer turned into 13+ pages of laugh-worthy cross-talk and ''language politics''

:laugh:

hindi medium in UP universities, Operating system of computers, mobiles in hindi. hindi medium for all the national examinations at least for hindi speaking students. etc.... list is long

How a doctor trained in Hindi go about understanding & communicating with his colleagues and then go on to treat their patients if say he is posted in TN or Kerala or Bengal

Operating system of computers, mobiles in hindi, hindi medium for all the national examinations: already exists

You need to understand the core essence of your and my sub-groups of faith that share one core. It is that all of this is branched. As I said, more than links, you need to find this out in a more non-conventional method. I don't know how to explain this in words, but surely you'd get the meaning if you can think about it properly.

You are no different from us or north Indians in any manner except some divisive books and misguided rhetoric guiding your perceptual concept. That's all. And this isn't just a national unity thingy. It is a historical truth shrouded with layers and layers of dusty lies that has taken me quite some years to unravel myself. I wish you all the best in your pursuit of this ancient truth.

hareh yaar it just an argument abt my mother tongue . I want 2 knw wat u trying to say precisely ? ancient truth wat is that? and one more thing genetic studies suggested that v migrated frm africa . it wont applicable for north indians. Even I knw well all human having common ancestors ie black African woman . But we have close relationship. see I knw better than u coz my friends dng linguistics as well as religious research.

http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/IJHG/IJHG-07-0-000-000-2007-Web/IJHG-07-2-123-214-2007-Abst-PDF/IJHG-07-2-167-07-298-Kanthimathi-S/IJHG-07-2-167-07-298-Kanthimathi-S-Tt.pdf

http://www.onthewing.org/user/Sci_Journey%20of%20Man.pdf

note: yesterday u told tamil split frm Sanskrit ,it clearly showed hw ignorant u are? after that u were not at the pics. stop u post then and there.

How a doctor trained in Hindi go about understanding & communicating with his colleagues and then go on to treat their patients if say he is posted in TN or Kerala or Bengal

Operating system of computers, mobiles in hindi, hindi medium for all the national examinations: already exists

good question :lol:
why dont you ask it to UP politicians?

on serious note
why would a doctor want to go to other states if he would get a chance to work in hindi belt. A hindi medium studied professional would not have any problem in working in at least 10 states out of 28 states in India

But as someone suggested here, Sanskrit is not spoken anymore in north for south indians to complain language bullying (Karnataka is a SOUTHERN state and there still exists a village that only speaks ancient classic Sanskrit till date... how do "language defenders" explain that for a "not a south Indian language" defense? Any words?) or east or west. Which means all Indians have to re-learn Sanskrit at the same level, therefore equally making all to learn and at the same time making a common language work for entire country for better unity and national pride.

This is an alternative looking at the fact that some language protectors here don't even want to use Hindi to connect with the other states of India just because of "north Indian" factor. Funnily they are ready to speak the language of a country that enslaved them for 200 years but not a fellow Indian derivative of Sanskrit that is easier for all Indians to learn and unite.

Now when someone suggest an ancient common language that ALL Indians have to equally work hard to learn so that it unites us, people go into "we are different race" argument without even knowing basic history of the country they were born into.

Wow... language politics at its best.

wow mate you summed up all the debate :cheers:

ENGLISH is simply an international language. So out of compulsion we learn it.

But as someone suggested here, Sanskrit is not spoken anymore in north for south indians to complain language bullying (Karnataka is a SOUTHERN state and there still exists a village that only speaks ancient classic Sanskrit till date... how do "language defenders" explain that for a "not a south Indian language" defense? Any words?) or east or west. Which means all Indians have to re-learn Sanskrit at the same level, therefore equally making all to learn and at the same time making a common language work for entire country for better unity and national pride.

This is an alternative looking at the fact that some language protectors here don't even want to use Hindi to connect with the other states of India just because of "north Indian" factor. Funnily they are ready to speak the language of a country that enslaved them for 200 years but not a fellow Indian derivative of Sanskrit that is easier for all Indians to learn and unite.

Now when someone suggest an ancient common language that ALL Indians have to equally work hard to learn so that it unites us, people go into "we are different race" argument without even knowing basic history of the country they were born into.

Wow... language politics at its best.

Well said. More loyalty to a foreign language than their own!

One error: English is an international language everywhere, not just in India. Thats what 'International' means. But other countries don't grovel before it and surrender, and use it as a national language. All the European countries, and Asian, speak their own national languages.

India is the largest country in the world to surrender its own language.

One error: English is an international language everywhere, not just in India. Thats what 'International' means. But other countries don't grovel before it and surrender, and use it as a national language. All the European countries, and Asian, speak their own national languages.

What about Pakistan? I don't see Pakistan giving higher education in Urdu especially in technical & medical fields.

well from your comment i can generalize and say Pakistan is the biggest ignorant country in this whole damn world....but i am not ignorant like you :)

we indians are language loving people and india is a land where each language has its own beauty...even english is indianised here :) if you have heard about indian english....mother tongue is something which never leaves one..one might speak in other language but one will always think in his mother tongue..

we surrendered it so that our lil'l southie brothers live happily while learning foreign languages and giving peace to their egos by learning them especially the 'world language' :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom