What's new

Tajik Army officer stuns Indian delegation with flawless Hindi

ENGLISH is simply an international language. So out of compulsion we learn it.

it becomes compulsion when you are asked to learn it to have your livelihood.
UP board students are not good at english, because there is only english medium after 12th, they have to learn english in order to get higher education, at this point you can not say its your choice to learn english.

I thought u knw something but ur posts clearly showed your ignorance ,once again read ur previous post and mine . My suggestion is learn more before talk.

I usually open my mouth when I know something. Do you seriously think I didn't do research into this before arguing? Seriously now this is getting about your ego rather than the history that we're talking about. Tamils are not alien to me. Neither are mainstream Hindu researchers from your state and international ones that have spent more time and energy learning and unraveling the mysteries of ancient India than either you or me.

Trust me, it isn't as it seems. Even your argument of "aryan and dravidian" is flawed one as it was proven that entire subcontinent has only one genetic code which is uniquely placed such that it adopts to the place it resides in. Meaning that Tibetans, me, you and the other Indians of west and north are genetically the same "race".

Curb your ego for once and consider coming back to the topic. As I said, I've done considerable homework before arguing with you.

It is not essential to be born into one sub-culture to know more about it than others. It is about thirst of wanting to know in-depth and is not limited to just being born in that. For example, I know many non-Sikkimese and non-Buddhists who'd put any NE or Tibetan commoner to shame in indepth knowledge.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

BJP i seen your activities for sometime u showed anti tamil behavior in various threads in PDF . Don't make to troll flame thread

Nonsense.

Please don't accuse other's of regionalism. ALL Indians here have stood staunchly by Tamil people no different than as fellow Indians. And the truckloads of threads by Lankans here being countered is a fine example of that. You're just getting your ego bruised and hence blaming everyone here of anti-regional hate.

Don't make this victimization just because the reality isn't entirely as you've been told.

Experts here debating/fighting on which language is older...that too in a Pakistani forum??!! :blink:

Heck...when the Pakistani members used to call Indians as trollers, i used to think it was just a rhetoric..but now I guess I'm wrong!

you people are funny

BJP i seen your activities for sometime u showed anti tamil behavior in various threads in PDF . Don't make to troll flame thread

i challenge you to produce my single post from rest of the forum which is anti-tamil... I havent even typed word "tamil" apart from this thread.

or better shut up and dont troll

you people are funny

Sadly, even here there are some people who worry about their bruised egos rather than genuine awareness and make it a personal issue rather than a simple understanding of matters they were not aware of earlier. Usually regionalist politics is the love-child of people who make the image of a region on the basis of their own personal interests, instead of the genuine history, facts and rest of their own people.

What exactly are the demands of these 'English Basher's' ?

hindi medium in UP universities, Operating system of computers, mobiles in hindi. hindi medium for all the national examinations at least for hindi speaking students. etc.... list is long

indian even here on PDF seem confused; some say hindi is national language --some say there is no national language in india

different stories from different people --so which one is correct

Sadly, even here there are some people who worry about their bruised egos rather than genuine awareness and make it a personal issue rather than a simple understanding of matters they were not aware of earlier. Usually regionalist politics is the love-child of people who make the image of a region on the basis of their own personal interests, instead of the genuine history, facts and rest of their own people.

agreed on ego part :agree:
ego in language politics

hindi medium in UP universities, Operating system of computers, mobiles in hindi. hindi medium for all the national examinations at least for hindi speaking students. etc.... list is long

This is no different from what regional extremist idiots do with their own "WE ARE DIFFERENT" dirty politics. This is not encouraged too.

indian even here on PDF seem confused; some say hindi is national language --some say there is no national language in india

different stories from different people --so which one is correct

leave us alone dont try to troll...
we are much better than pakistanies even in language politics

india dont have any national language. we have only 2 official language (hindi , english)

I usually open my mouth when I know something. Do you seriously think I didn't do research into this before arguing? Seriously now this is getting about your ego rather than the history that we're talking about. Tamils are not alien to me. Neither are mainstream Hindu researchers from your state and international ones that have spent more time and energy learning and unraveling the mysteries of ancient India than either you or me.

Trust me, it isn't as it seems. Even your argument of "aryan and dravidian" is flawed one as it was proven that entire subcontinent has only one genetic code which is uniquely placed such that it adopts to the place it resides in. Meaning that Tibetans, me, you and the other Indians of west and north are genetically the same "race".

Curb your ego for once and consider coming back to the topic. As I said, I've done considerable homework before arguing with you.

It is not essential to be born into one sub-culture to know more about it than others. It is about thirst of wanting to know in-depth and is not limited to just being born in that. For example, I know many non-Sikkimese and non-Buddhists who'd put any NE or Tibetan commoner to shame in indepth knowledge.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Nonsense.

Please don't accuse other's of regionalism. ALL Indians here have stood staunchly by Tamil people no different than as fellow Indians. And the truckloads of threads by Lankans here being countered is a fine example of that. You're just getting your ego bruised and hence blaming everyone here of anti-regional hate.

Don't make this victimization just because the reality isn't entirely as you've been told.

First Hindu is not at all religion b4 ,those who practiced idol worship those community in India termed as hindus. Murugan is purely tamil god his arupadai veedu is at tamilnadu alone (u can FIND murugan temple in malaysia ,SL ALSO ) ,not only murugan v had lot of local gods. We do pujas in tamil for our native gods. If i start ARYAN AND DRAVIDIAN IT WILL CONSUME MORE TIME.

First Hindu is not at all religion b4 ,those who practiced idol worship those community in India termed as hindus. Murugan is purely tamil god his arupadai veedu is at tamilnadu alone (u can FIND murugan temple in malaysia ,SL ALSO ) ,not only murugan v had lot of local gods. We do pujas in tamil for our native gods. If i start ARYAN AND DRAVIDIAN IT WILL CONSUME MORE TIME.

Clearly you show signs of sad ignorance. I don't blame you. But as they say, ignorance is bliss...

thanking is activity ryt then go and find

Hey why are you attacking him? You started saying that this and that is anti-Tamil. NOT A SINGLE INDIAN has said anything against Tamil here whether people or language. You living in self-denying ignorance doesn't mean that you have the right to paint the entire set of people in the same color.

Stop accusing everyone wrongly and get on to the topic. Here it is once again:

Tajik Army officer stuns Indian delegation with flawless Hindi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom