What's new

Taj Mahal will collaspe in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Reality" = Kashmir is Muslim land and not Indian land !
"reality" = Arunachal Pradesh is Southern Tibet not Indian land !
"reality" = Sikkim got annexed by India
"reality" = Indians (Tamil Tigers ) trying hard to annex Northern part of Sri Lanka
"reality" = Indians have already overtaken Fiji (Aboriginal Fijians are now a minority)
whatever but pakistan will collapse before taj mahal........:rofl:

The Taj Mahal's location reminds the world that India has annexed huge chunk of Muslim Land. A land that used to be Muslim but now Indians call it an "integral part of India".

Hindu architectures present is Pakistan(which they are systematically destroying) indicate otherwise.....
Since the Hindu architectures pre-date the Islamic structures....it clearly shows who's occupying whose land...
List of Hindu temples in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i think pakistanis should come to india and visit THE TAJMAHAL ,so that they can be aware of the condition of the taj,it is far better than machu pichu or any wall or egyptian pyramid

Good. In plance of this hideous symbol of a king's hubris, we will resurrect the ancient Shiva temple in its place.

WTF. :blink:

We already have enough space to build Shiva temple, lets save what we already have.

We don't 'have' this tomb. It's been thrust upon us. By an overbearing king who amputated tens of thousands of poor labourers after this structure was constructed in place of the Shiva Temple on whose land it stands today.

...and they call it 'the monument of love'.

L(ROFL)OL

We don't 'have' this tomb. It's been thrust upon us. By an overbearing king who amputated tens of thousands of poor labourers after this structure was constructed in place of the Shiva Temple on whose land it stands today.

What'll you get by destroying it? Just a big bill from the demolition company.

Let it be there, it's fetching us millions of dollars of revenue by promoting tourism.

And yes, get this fake over righteous image outta your face, doesn't suit you. The last thing we need in India is some radical Hindu Taliban like you, hell bent of destroying anything that doesn't suit their taste. :tdown:

i think pakistanis should come to india and visit THE TAJMAHAL ,so that they can be aware of the condition of the taj,it is far better than machu pichu or any wall or egyptian pyramid

Pyramids and machu pichu are much more old than taj mahal.

I really like Taj mahal.It's a masterpiece of Iranian and Indian architecture.It built in memory of Iranian wife of Shah Jahan,Mumtaz Mahal.It's archtect is also Iranian,Ostad Ahmad Lahauri.It's one of the most beautiful architectures in southern Asia.:tup:
flag-of-india.gif
flag-of-iran.gif

Take Care of Taj Mahal If its gone then We will say If India cant take care of a structure Then how will it take care of itself.

I really like Taj mahal.It's a masterpiece of Iranian and Indian architecture.It built in memory of Iranian wife of Shah Jahan,Mumtaz Mahal.It's archtect is also Iranian,Ostad Ahmad Lahauri.It's one of the most beautiful architectures in southern Asia.:tup:
flag-of-india.gif
flag-of-iran.gif

I actually feel sorry for your complex , i will not argue but just show you .

Ismail Afandi (a.k.a. Ismail Khan) of the Ottoman Empire — Turkish architect, designer of the main dome.[29]
Ustad Isa (Isa Muhammad Effendi) of Persia — Turkish architect, trained by Koca Mimar Sinan Agha of the Ottoman Empire and frequently credited with a key role in the architectural design.[30][31]
'Puru' from Benarus, Persia — has been mentioned as a supervising architect.[32]
Qazim Khan, a native of Lahore – cast the solid gold finial.
Chiranjilal, a lapidary from Delhi — the chief sculptor and mosaicist.
Amanat Khan from Shiraz, Iran — the chief calligrapher.[33]
Muhammad Hanif — a supervisor of masons.
Mir Abdul Karim and Mukkarimat Khan of Shiraz — handled finances and management of daily production.

Sultan Murad IV put emphasis on architecture and in his period many monuments were erected. Some of them are Meydanı Mosque, Bayram Pasha Dervish Lodge, Tomb, Fountain, Primary School, Konya Serefeddin Mosque.
The Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan had exchanged ambassadors with the Ottoman Sultan Murad IV, it was through these exchanges that he received Isa Muhammad Effendi and Ismail Effendi, two Turkish architects and students of the famous Koca Mimar Sinan Agha. Both of them later comprised among the Mughal team that would design and build the Taj Mahal.

is our president lying aswell

Babur turkic empire , this a lye aswell? are these flags false ( babur empire flag yellow and red)

sehzadeler-kentinde-turk-devleti-bayraklari-manisa-20100107AY263688-01.jpg

What about this ? babur who is timur descendent , about timur and beyazit who fought each other but with big regret as both were turkish

Everyone will laugh at a guy who will soon claim the universe to be persian , these are the unfortunate complex problems you have because azeris and turkic leaders ruled you for the last 1000 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually feel sorry for your complex , i will not argue but just show you .

Ismail Afandi (a.k.a. Ismail Khan) of the Ottoman Empire — Turkish architect, designer of the main dome.[29]
Ustad Isa (Isa Muhammad Effendi) of Persia — Turkish architect, trained by Koca Mimar Sinan Agha of the Ottoman Empire and frequently credited with a key role in the architectural design.[30][31]
'Puru' from Benarus, Persia — has been mentioned as a supervising architect.[32]
Mir Abdul Karim and Mukkarimat Khan of Shiraz — handled finances and management of daily production.

Sultan Murad IV put emphasis on architecture and in his period many monuments were erected. Some of them are Meydanı Mosque, Bayram Pasha Dervish Lodge, Tomb, Fountain, Primary School, Konya Serefeddin Mosque.
The Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan had exchanged ambassadors with the Ottoman Sultan Murad IV, it was through these exchanges that he received Isa Muhammad Effendi and Ismail Effendi, two Turkish architects and students of the famous Koca Mimar Sinan Agha. Both of them later comprised among the Mughal team that would design and build the Taj Mahal.

is our president lying aswell

Babur turkic empire , this a lye aswell? are these flags false ( babur empire flag yellow and red)

sehzadeler-kentinde-turk-devleti-bayraklari-manisa-20100107AY263688-01.jpg

What about this ? babur who is timur descendent , about timur and beyazit who fought each other but with big regret as both were turkish

Everyone will laugh at a guy who will soon claim the universe to be persian , these are the unfortunate complex problems you have because azeris and turkic leaders ruled you for the last 1000 years.

Both Persians and Turks contributed to Islamic Architecture, however Persian Arcs and other examples of Persian designs have always been present in most Islamic Architecture even before Turks converted to Islam, though these were mostly confined to Iran and other Persian territories i believe. You can say the Turks spread this architecture after cultural exchanges with Persians.

If it collapses then give us the pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said such thing you claimed , plus today its nearly non existent , or only in iran , but i dont care , it can be everywhere , i just dont want people to talk about our history and things we did , they can do whatever or whatever they did is their business.

Both Persians and Turks contributed to Islamic Architecture, however Persian Arcs and other examples of Persian designs have always been present in most Islamic Architecture even before Turks converted to Islam, though these were mostly confined to Iran and other Persian territories i believe. You can say the
Turks spread this architecture after cultural exchanges with Persians.

If it collapses then give us the pieces.

Yes probably , because we ruled them and lands they lived in e.g present iran - timur ruled.

I never said such thing you claimed , plus today its nearly non existent , or only in iran , but i dont care , it can be everywhere , i just dont want people to talk about our history and things we did , they can do whatever or whatever they did is their business.

Yes probably , because we ruled them and lands they lived in e.g present iran - timur ruled.
You ban was lifted now and you just started the flame war.Your other profile,Grand-Vizier was banned,just make sure this one won't get a permanent ban this time.

No one needs to talk about your history,we have our own,you just try not to steal our achievements and heritage.
From the guys you mentioned above yourself,most of them are Iranian.
Ustad Isa (Isa Muhammad Effendi) of Persia —

Besides,Ustad Isa was not a Turk,he was Iranian.Don't manipulate the facts:
Isa Muhammad Effendi or Ustad Isa (Persian: استاد عيسى‎ translation Master Isa (Jesus in Arabic)) was a Persian architect from Iran
Recent research suggests the Persian architect, Ustad Ahmad Lahauri was the most likely candidate as the chief architect of the Taj Mahal, an assertion based on a claim made in writings by Lahauri's son Lutfullah Muhandis.

For getting best answers.you can ask Indian members here about the Taj Mahal.I don't deny the Ottoman architecture and how good it was,but it has nothing to do with Taj Mahal.At least not as much as Iran had influenced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom