What's new

Taj Mahal will collaspe in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he arrive in the same flight as Sonia Gandhi.!! ;)

No, he arrive while riding on donkey as talibani's arrived there ;)

I think you will find he ruled you as did other Mughals for several decades..... the Koh-e-Noor connection, you are so desperate to retrieve. :)

Everything is retrieved till now, there are about +40,00,000 Lakh tourists visit this place every year and its happening since decades!! We are just fetching the Interest now, and will keep doing it ;)

If the Indian feels pain bearing a Muslim monument they can ask UNESCO to take the responsibility to move it to another country .
and prove the world India is a Secular country .

India actually claims that the Muslim Monument is "Indian" and not Muslim because India has nothing else to show off from their own culture.

India actually claims that the Muslim Monument is "Indian" and not Muslim because India has nothing else to show off from their own culture.

bear in mind my country has more more muslim than islamic republic of pakistan... muslim heritage of India is part of Indian heritage

bear in mind my country has more more muslim than islamic republic of pakistan... muslim heritage of India is part of Indian heritage

LOL. India might as well claim the entire Muslim World.

the muslim invaders destroyed our monuments and built mosque or other stuff on them

shanti balak shanti aveshman bhawan .sab ko mily gee nari or nari ka parkoop .dheeraj rakho .

ohh tu rehn de yaar ... 5 saal ho gai shadi kar ke . office me director se chid or ghar me bibi ki chid . :hitwall:

Ask an Indian Muslim whether they consider the Taj Mahal as part of Indian culture and they'll give you a befitting reply (and maybe more). ;)

I recommend taking up smoking. PDF and Tobacco goes well together, especially at 4 in the morning! :smokin:

(Add Coffee to the mix and you're in heaven) :coffee:

tobacco is bad for health.

quit smoking

Wow. what a well mannered Indian fellow you are !!!

ohh hafisss bhai , bas kar yaar . your anti India stance is becoming a little tiresome . you have opened so many threads on India . i feel like sending you a card and a box of sweets to say get well soon:)

We all agree that the Taj Mahal is a Muslim monument.... but what's the logic for the Indian authorities to camouflage it during conflicts with Pakistan,.....surely it doesn't hold any strategic value.

Taj mahal is white so it will work as white beacon in moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom