What's new

Taiwan voters have final opinion on China ties, say experts

That's not true. The KMT left my hometown in Zhejiang in May 1950。 They also took lots of young kids with them to Taiwan.

lol, Zhejiang is full of idiotic KMT supporters, while I am from Shanghai, but my mother side is fully Zhejiangnese, yet I always see KMT as trashes and scumbags.

I only ask the question so I can learn (few people here could take that advice), keep the rude remarks to yourself.
The civil war was not just about territory.

Acquiring Territory is a government interest, hardly really the citizen's interest. SO why do you, as a citizen, care so much about owning territory that you might not get a chance to live in?

I learn about the US history. The civil war is about keeping the South from breaking away. The South want to secede because slavery is a big part of the Southern Economy. How do you know the Northern American don't support the Union or Southern American don't support the Confederate? Who pay for the Union's military expenditure or the campaign to bring back the South? Are you telling me the Northern Americans would not support the Union from taking back the South?

As citizen, we want to keep our country intact, especially given Taiwan is a historic land belongs to us. We want freedom of movement. We want to keep foreign force out. Strategically alone is significant enough to warrant "no-concession" for Taiwan independence.

Think about that for a second and come back to give me a proper response.

As citizen, we want to keep our country intact, especially given Taiwan is a historic land belongs to us. We want freedom of movement. We want to keep foreign force out. Strategically alone is significant enough to warrant "no-concession" for Taiwan independence.
Thanks that is all I needed to hear, I ask because I want to hear from an actual person, not a book or website (which is why I bothered signing up to this forum filled with racists who have nothing better to do than fantasize about war). Why not answer without being an arrogant prick next time? Added to ignore.

Thanks that is all I needed to hear, I ask because I want to hear from an actual person, not a book or website (which is why I bothered signing up to this forum filled with racists who have nothing better to do than fantasize about war). Why not answer without being an arrogant prick next time? Added to ignore.
I am arrogant prick? Please don't make mistake and confuse with pride. I love my mother land!

Back
Top Bottom