What's new

Taiwan to Follow Hong Kong

Your logic is flawed at the most basic level ..your argument being a person who is dying of poverty is same as person who was shot in head..right?

Besides do not forget..not long ago you had similar poverty level and much abysmal human rights record ..now your poverty level has improved but human right record is same as ever.

LOL, compare the death toll of 1989 Tiananmen square incident (hundreds of deaths), to the 1984 Sikh massacre... in which tens of thousands of Sikh men women and children, were cut into pieces by mobs from the ruling Indian Congress party.

Your logic is flawed at the most basic level ..your argument being a person who is dying of poverty is same as person who was shot in head..right?

Besides do not forget..not long ago you had similar poverty level and much abysmal human rights record ..now your poverty level has improved but human right record is same as ever.

The nation, which still adopts the racist caste sytem, wants to lecture us about the human right? How funny. :rofl:

Don't tell me that your mouthpiece media Times of India is also part of the commie propaganda. :wave:

Midday meals cooked by dalits go waste - Times Of India

LOL, compare the death toll of Tiananmen square incident, to the 1984 Sikh massacre... in which tens of thousands of Sikh men women and children were cut into pieces by mobs from the ruling Indian Congress party.

See again your logic flawed ..you want compare a religious riot(a civil disorder) with a govt sanctioned, armed forces enforced massacre?..where is the common sense here??

The nation, which still adopts the racist caste sytem, wants to lecture us about the human right? How funny. :rofl:

Don't tell me that your mouthpiece media Times of India is also part of the commie propaganda. :wave:

Don't forget these, the true epitome of human rights.

Dalit children being burned alive for the crime of being born into a lower caste.

Two Dalit sisters burnt alive by mob - Times Of India

Dalit teenager burnt to death for resisting rape - Times Of India

Physically-challenged Dalit girl burnt alive in Haryana - Times Of India

Two Dalits burnt alive after clash over dog - Times Of India

Dalit woman burnt alive - Times Of India

This only shows the true evil racist nature of India.

Now for the sake of human right issues in India, China should support the Maoist rebels to contain against that evil puppet government.

As I said before information on India is abysmally incomplete..most of it picked from this very forum..are you even how many privileges one gets on being scheduled caste or tribe.

SC/ST have reserved seats in all govt colleges/ schools ..assured govt job ..faster promotions than general category..ie IF you are born is SC/ST family ..your life is almost set ..you will receive best education India has to offer, assured placement etc.

Now for the sake of human right issues in India, China should support the Maoist rebels to contain against that evil puppet government.

In china when a civilian kills another civilian or shoots some kid in the school..blame lies on the govt right ..Chinese become evil racist race and there govt become a puppet regime right??

See again your logic flawed ..you want compare a religious riot(a civil disorder) with a govt sanctioned, armed forces enforced massacre?..where is the common sense here??

Buddy you should read the posts properly the first time. Here I will highlight for you:

The 1984 Sikh massacre... in which tens of thousands of Sikh men women and children, were cut into pieces by mobs from the ruling Indian Congress party.

As I said before information on India is abysmally incomplete..most of it picked from this very forum..are you even how many privileges one gets on being scheduled caste or tribe.

SC/ST have reserved seats in all govt colleges/ schools ..assured govt job ..faster promotions than general category..ie IF you are born is SC/ST family ..your life is almost set ..you will receive best education India has to offer, assured placement etc.

Ironically you guys always bashed about the backwardness of the Muslim and the Communist.

Meanwhile what is the caste system? Don't tell me this is the loving nature of your democracy? :rofl:

The worst thing is that they hate each other for having dark skin and call each other "black" as a big insult. Dalits are the darkest skinned of all, and are burned alive on a regular basis.

There are so many news programmes by the Indian media, talking about India's big obsession with skin colour, and their most famous movie stars even sell special cream for men to make themselves white.

Yet if you ask a non-Indian to tell the difference between them and Africans, they can't, at least not without first hearing their accent. They can't tell the difference between East Asians either.

Buddy you should read the posts properly the first time. Here I will highlight for you:

Ohh I did read ..but I chose to ignore for I thought you would be smart enough to know that a "govt" and a "political party"(even though the ruling one) are two separate entities all together. Party follows party line and party rules .. where as the govt follows the constitution of India!!

Hence its was called a riot unlike the govt ordered massacre in Tinamen square.

The worst thing is that they hate each other for having dark skin and call each other "black" as a big insult. Dalits are the darkest skinned of all, and are burned alive on a regular basis.

There are so many news programmes by the Indian media, talking about India's big obsession with skin colour, and their most famous movie stars even sell special cream for men to make themselves white.

Yet if you ask a non-Indian to tell the difference between them and Africans, they can't, at least not without first hearing their accent. They can't tell the difference between East Asians either.

Yep, bleach the skin white and wear the colorful eye contacts are the regular basis to make themselves to believe that they belong to the European race. :rofl:

Ironically you guys always bashed about the backwardness of the Muslim and the Communist.

Meanwhile what is the caste system? Don't tell me this is the loving nature of your democracy? :rofl:

Did you understand what I wrote in previous post??

There was time when being born in lower casts was a curse ..as they use to be discriminated against but over last 60yrs govt reservations has changed everything..now people willfully forge certificates ..so that they can included in lower castes..because one you become Dalit ..good educations and govt job is almost a sure thing.

Ohh I did read ..but I chose to ignore for I thought you would be smart enough to know that a "govt" and a "political party"(even though the ruling one) are two separate entities all together. Party follows party line and party rules .. where as the govt follows the constitution of India!!

Hence its was called a riot unlike the govt ordered massacre in Tinamen square.

The Indian Congress WAS the government at that time, just like they are today. :lol:

Your argument based on sematics is sad.

Yep, bleach the skin white and wear the colorful eye contacts are the regular basis to make themselves to believe that they belong to the European race. :rofl:

That explains their hysterical over-reaction to the beatings in Australia. :P They are shocked that the Australian racists didn't know that Indians are actually white caucasians.

Back
Top Bottom