What's new

Taiwan sends Marines to protect South China Sea.

Oh and i once knew this dutch chick who grew her own weed. I never bothered to ask the details.

But taiwan and china are two different countries, two different entities.

How is it possible to cooperate to drive out foreign population when china itself is a foreign country?

Makes no sense.

As much as I'd like to help you on this, reality is slightly different. Both governments agree that there's one China. The dispute is whether it is communist China.

1992 Consensus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#Mech

could you find out a country named taiwan in the member states of the United Nations?:no:

They dont recognise vatican or kosovo either. These are all legit countries regardless. And i think taiwan should be included.....i guess china is in the way.

As much as I'd like to help you on this, reality is slightly different. Both governments agree that there's one China. The dispute is whether it is communist China.

1992 Consensus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know dude.......i just happened to look up everything related to taiwan. I guess i got punk'ed :rofl:

Here i was just about to start a 'free taiwan' campaign....even had them support pins ready. What a bummer...im never going to live this down...Busted. :(

And i think taiwan should be included.....i guess china is in the way.

Too bad the Taiwanese themselves don't agree with you, they follow the one-China policy as well.

Which means they themselves do not consider Taiwan to be an independent country.

Personal opinions does.not.count.

What are you talking about?

The Taiwanese government (KMT), officially follows the one-China policy.

It's not an opinion, it is the actual government position.

Scotland belongs to the UK and has its own government. Same goes for Taiwan, which is a break away state of China.

From the Taiwanese perspective, it is PRC which is the breakaway state. The world would much rather deal with the Taiwanese Govt. than deal with the PRC one.

From the Taiwanese perspective, it is PRC which is the breakaway state. The world would much rather deal with the Taiwanese Govt. than deal with the PRC one.

Are you trying to represent Taiwan? Does Taiwan have more history than China or the other way around? ;)

It does not matter who wants to deal with who. In case you haven't seen what the Taiwanese government are like, here is an eye opener for you:

What matter is, who is already dealing with whom and cannot live without whom. China would have been ranked below Taiwan if China isn't more important to the world right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, of course.

That's why the UN (if you consider them "the world;international community") kicked Taiwan out and replaced them with PRC. :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom