What's new

Taiwan reporter blocked from taking close look at JF-17 even though Pakistan official agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think this Taiwan reporter was trying to steal secrets up close of the JF-17??
I don't see why these rebels just don't fold back into the mainland, they'll be able to see JF-17,J-20,J-31 and other high tech Chinese military weapons
Stop giving these rebels false hopes and they'll eventually get united with their herd.

Shows that it has acquired it's place in the global market.
Shows that it has got potential buyers.
What it doesn't show is that we deny someone (reporters here) the honor to get a close look at the AC on display.
I've seen Indian reporters sitting in the simulator of this plane.
Seems like you do not belong here.Take your time and observe things around here or you can show your level of intellect somewhere else.
It shows it is a Chinese product and no matter what others think, the Chinese think so and they are safe-guarding their intellectual assets. Don't get too many ideas and please don't extrapolate.

If the chinese are not going to induct it, i dont see why they might be having an issue with a Taiwani reporter seeing the plane and Pakistan is not going on a war with Taiwan anytime soon. None the less i think it was a lack of communication between Pak and Chinese officials. Both should be adherent to each others sensitivities.

yeah its a Pakistani plane this showsss

When Chinese bring Indian to have a close look at JF then you will know whose airplane is this

Shows that it has acquired it's place in the global market.
Shows that it has got potential buyers.
What it doesn't show is that we deny someone (reporters here) the honor to get a close look at the AC on display.
I've seen Indian reporters sitting in the simulator of this plane.
Seems like you do not belong here.Take your time and observe things around here or you can show your level of intellect somewhere else.

Shows that some a$$es are buring

SOMEBODY STOP THE PRESSES

Thats fine. I dont see much of a controversy here.

Taiwan is part of China. West has propped Taiwan as a separate nation. China does not recognise Taiwan. Pakistan position is the same. Pakistan and China are partners in JF-17 project. So China has sensitivities around this project as the aircraft does have Chinese input and participation.

Where do you find problem?

People, specially the Cheerleaders seem to have missed the real scenario, initially the Chinese officials can be seen repeatedly telling the reporter that he needs to get the permission from the Pakistani officials as it's their representation, the reporter inquires on whereabouts of the Pakistani representative. It's obvious that the reporter was going out of his way to try and get up and close to the aircraft. It wasn't exactly a Taiwanese delegation who was refused access but just a desperate pepperazi trying to annoy the Chinese.

It shows it is a Chinese product and no matter what others think, the Chinese think so and they are safe-guarding their intellectual assets. Don't get too many ideas and please don't extrapolate.

Joint intellectual asset. And yes it is equally a Chinese product, no one is claiming otherwise.

@Windjammer pta chala ye basanti kyu a k mili thi pilots say? Iss ka dil to nai a gya Sqn Ldr Yasir pay
ISI has a history of honey trapping Indian female officers working in Indian Embassy in Islamabad ....through young and handsome army officers !

@Windjammer pta chala ye basanti kyu a k mili thi pilots say? Iss ka dil to nai a gya Sqn Ldr Yasir pay
Basanti ka Bapu rishta ley kar aya tha. Larkey walou'n ney na bhol di. :p:

CHnKzm3UEAAk_l9.jpg

What no one here has asked why ?

Has any read the history between tiawan and mainland china. They are enemies and just like the Chinese they are capable of replication of any thing via close observation. Recording key components and
Cockpit design lay out.

Here the Chinese did a smart thing.

What no one here has asked why ?

Has any read the history between tiawan and mainland china. They are enemies and just like the Chinese they are capable of replication of any thing via close observation. Recording key components and
Cockpit design lay out.

Here the Chinese did a smart thing.

According to both Pakistan and China, Taiwan is a part of China, so missing out why a fellow Chinese media person be discriminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom