What's new

Taiwan Looks to China for Massive Economic Boost

On the 1st of July 1997, when I was much younger, I stood in the middle of Central to watch the fireworks as Hong Kong SAR was born again.

Peaceful reunification with Taiwan will happen in my lifetime, I know it will.

And I will live to see the day, in which China is unified once again. No doubt about it. :cheers:
We will probably be old men by the time happens in taipei . :D

They have come to Yunnan for a dialogue. this is the fiirst step. Finally ,they will give up their Independance party programme。形势比人强

I think finally democratic taiwan will influence whole china, and Taiwan will be a model province of china, which is the slogan of taiwan in jiang jingguo times

Best to Disband DPP.

chinese communist party is weak on defence. we barely spend anything on military while we lend our enemies(USA) trillions. weaklings like wen jiabao is ruining china militarily. he is too busy kissing upto our enemies than making china stronger.

chinese communist party is weak on defence. we barely spend anything on military while we lend our enemies(USA) trillions. weaklings like wen jiabao is ruining china militarily. he is too busy kissing upto our enemies than making china stronger.

The Dragon's Peaceful rise? perhaps?

China takes over Taiwan or China will be a 2nd USSR ? becomes several nations...he...he...

China takes over Taiwan or China will be a 2nd USSR ? becomes several nations...he...he...
It's more likely that your country will become a parking lot than China becoming the 2nd USSR.

I just don't see your logic in comparing China's take over of Taiwan and the former Soviet Union. You have to explain to us how and why China will become several nations if the two parties are merged.

BTW welcome back

Really? Ma's reputation poll has dropped from 51% to about half of that.

A beef negotiation with U.S. has made Ma the targets of both sides.

Ma's ability to handle extreme situations is really bad.

DPP needs to be sent off forever. Mr. Ma has done an excellent Job.

Probably. :cheesy:

If it takes 50 more years for a peaceful reunification, then yes we will be old men by then.

Not a big deal though, I can wait. :D
We don't have 50 years to wait. If we can't get access to the Pacific and its resources, our economy can be squeezed by the Americans and its allies. It's 20 years or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom