What's new

Taiwan Govt spokesperson pays homage to fallen Indo-Tibetan soldier

Respect to this fallen soldier. His family would be expecting the Indian military to respond forcefully to his death.

Lol. By having more indian soldiers death?

No, by making the CCP understand that its belligerent actions have both political and kinetic consequences. It can bully the Philippines and other SEA nations but India is a different breed.

No, by making the CCP understand that its belligerent actions have both political and kinetic consequences. It can bully the Philippines and other SEA nations but India is a different breed.
You have a biased view against China with hatre. See how u think all aggression is from China! I guess recent sudden border clash of nepal, pakistan with india must be conincident? They must be aggressor against india too?

Respect to this fallen soldier. His family would be expecting the Indian military to respond forcefully to his death.
He is a terrorist.sff is terror org working against China for india.

ABSOLUTELY, Indians are a different breed from other Asians.
INDIANS are SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS BREED.
Hence why Indians EITHER RUN AWAY OR SURRENDER whenever they fight with other breeds.
I am referring to REAL FIGHTING and not SISSY PUSH PUSH or MOB LYNCHING which is specialty of SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS.

Asian Indians are also generally considered to have relatively low skeletal muscle mass and strength

STARVED LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIAN SOLDIER, Bahadur Yadav
LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIAN-400.jpg

Last edited:
PLA hasn't fired a single shot, but still so many Indians are already dead, that's something I didn't expect, they are so good at killing themselves.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom