What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

Man that's good keep up with the stupid racist comments your arrogant fools we all know how this going to end up

boi = gay man who is submissive
bleedingboi = gay man bleeding from the... ;)

Hanging from the tree like a baboon.

I was starting to like this forum, talked to a number of Indians, Filipinos, Thais, Viets, Pakistanis, and they're really good with discussions about military updates and war histories (this is the reason I joined this forum). Not until some bunch of Chinese PUNKS start swarming up on you like flies for one bad post.

I'm a middle-aged man who works with eBay.UK, MY family name is Sorensen, my father is half Norwegian in ancestry, my mother is an O'brien Scottish, living in Nottingham. It really won't bother me, if some Ch*nk calls me Thai, Indian, Filipino, Viet, Malaysian, etc... because of me using my Asian associate's email address and user ID instead of mine to register here. These minorities are well respected and admired in the west - COMPARED TO THE CHINESE. You can say anything, anytime you want, No big deal.
(Two years ago, my PayPal account was hacked, since the email address linked to my PayPal is registered on some foreign forum used by hackers, - I WILL NEVER USE MY EMAIL AGAIN FOR FORUM REGISTRATIONS)

I don't even know why I'm responding to these comments, honestly, you Ch*nks don't deserve even one nick of my time.
Of the three most hated races on Earth, (Blacks, Jews, Chinese), I don't agree with the first two, I appreciate Jews and Blacks, but looking at the behavior of some Chinese on this forum and how they discriminate other enthnicities and ballwash some comments, I see the reason why on the latter.

To the Pakistani admins, what's my take on this? Do I ignore these yellow-skinned, cat-eating punks? Or Humiliate them back?

I was starting to like this forum, talked to a number of Indians, Filipinos, Thais, Viets, Pakistanis, and they're really good with discussions about military updates and war histories (this is the reason I joined this forum). Not until some bunch of Chinese PUNKS start swarming up on you like flies for one bad post.

I'm a middle-aged man who works with eBay.UK, MY family name is Sorensen, my father is half Norwegian in ancestry, my mother is an O'brien Scottish, living in Nottingham. It really won't bother me, if some Ch*nk calls me Thai, Indian, Filipino, Viet, Malaysian, etc... because of me using my Asian associate's email address and user ID instead of mine to register here. These minorities are well respected and admired in the west - COMPARED TO THE CHINESE. You can say anything, anytime you want, No big deal.
(Two years ago, my PayPal account was hacked, since the email address linked to my PayPal is registered on some foreign forum used by hackers, - I WILL NEVER USE MY EMAIL AGAIN FOR FORUM REGISTRATIONS)

I don't even know why I'm responding to these comments, honestly, you Ch*nks don't deserve even one nick of my time.
Of the three most hated races on Earth, (Blacks, Jews, Chinese), I don't agree with the first two, I appreciate Jews and Blacks, but looking at the behavior of some Chinese on this forum and how they discriminate other enthnicities and ballwash some comments, I see the reason why on the latter.

To the Pakistani admins, what's my take on this? Do I ignore these yellow-skinned, cat-eating punks? Or Humiliate them back?

They are just Chinese 50 center's here, posting useless comments. Many of them are false flaggers...using other country's flag.

50 Cent Party Crashers
posted by Megan on Mon, 11/09/2009 - 11:25

I spend a lot of time reading about China on the Internet. It's my job, but even before it was my job it was a very serious hobby. I also like to look through readers' comments. Articles on China often hit a nerve with readers, Chinese and American (or otherwise) alike, and generate fierce debates, sometimes hundreds of comments even on a relatively brief article. But in the past few years these debates have been hijacked by the 五毛党(wu mao dang), or 50 Cent Party. They are the legion of young Chinese Internet users (some estimate there are 280,000 of them) who are paid 50 mao (roughly 7 cents) to post comments on blogs, news articles, bulletin boards, etc. that are pro-Communist Party, essentially to drown out critical voices. While they are most active on Chinese-language sites, the 50 Cent Party has found its way onto message boards, blogs and other forums in Western media, too, even spearheading the campaign against CNN's Jack Cafferty for calling the leadership in Beijing a bunch of "goons and thugs." David Bandurski wrote a great article in the Far Eastern Economic Review last year about this phenomenon.

I take issue with the 50 Cent Party for many reasons, not the least of which is the fact that it intimidates Chinese netizens into witholding their true opinions (not only do they drown out dissenting voices, the 50 Cent Party report back to their Communist Party bosses on exactly who is making the critical comments). But what is most frustrating for me personally is the way the 50 Cent Party has made genuine debate online about China virtually impossible. First of all, the tactics of the 50 Cent Party are tried and true debate-killers -- "You can't talk, America had slavery" and the like -- trying to shift the focus of the debate away from the issue at hand and questioning anyone's right to even discuss China outside of China. What's worse, I find myself assuming that any pro-government comment is paid for by the Communist Party, thus dismissing what could in fact be genuine comments that deserve a closer look. The world -- and China -- would benefit from honest, rigorous debate about Chinese government policy and its impact beyond its borders. But the 50 Cent Party is rendering this impossible. (Read more)

And, if I haven't depressed you enough, this quote from the aforementioned Bandurski article makes the prospect of genuine debate online even more grim:

"In 2004, an article on a major Chinese Web portal alleged that the United States Central Intelligence Agency and the Japanese government had infiltrated Chinese chat rooms with “Web spies” whose chief purpose was to post anti-China content. The allegations were never substantiated, but they are now a permanent fixture of China’s Internet culture, where Web spies, or wangte, are imagined to be facing off against the Fifty Cent Party."

None of this is to say I will stop reading the online commentary. In fact, despite the 50 Cent Party, despite the Great Firewall, I still see the Internet as an exciting force in Chinese society. I just wish the legions of paid pro-Communist Party commentators would quit crashing the party so the rest of us could have a more serious, productive debate.

50 Cent Party Crashers | Laogai Research Foundation

no, debazi, it is you who should be careful. we want to assrape you, true. now to the extent that you debazi want to avoid being assraped by us, you have to throw yourself to the embrace of nipponzi, bonzi and even pino macacas. if the pino macacas can measure the true extent to which you debazi want to avoid assrape by us, then these pino macacas can make the same assrape demand of you, and to the extent that you want to avoid the assrape by the chinese, you debazi would have to accept being assraped by pino macacas.

the killing of debazi at the hands of these macacas serves debazi EXACTLY right because killing debazi is EXACTLY what china is planning on.

the lesson is: if you are as weak as spineless as debazi, you get assraped either way

Spoken like a true idiot who doesn't know anything about the history of Taiwan.

As I've said before, I'm not Hokkien, Hakka, and don't have aboriginal blood. I am mainlander.

That said, your insults against the above mentioned peoples are really stupid and intolerable.

The first Hokkien and Hakka settlers in Taiwan battled and fought against the European Dutch colonialist entity on Taiwan and expelled them in 1662 at Fort Zeelandia. They dealt one of the beginning blows of the resistance against western colonization.

The Spanish in the Philippines were so afraid of Zheng Chenggong's army on Taiwan after the Dutch were defeated, that they withdrew their soldiers who were fighting the Muslim Moros in the south.

As for the aboriginals, they attacked and slaughtered entire crews of Japanese and American sailors. The Japanese and Americans both launched military expeditions to fight the aboriginals after American and Japanese ships were ambushed and their crews were killed.

Look up the Rover Incident, Formosa Expedition of 1867, Mudan Incident of 1871, and Japanese invasion of Taiwan of 1874.

During the Sino French war, both Hakka, aboriginal and mainlanders fought against and humiliated the French army during the Keelung Campaign. The French were cornered at Keelung and failed to conquer Taiwan as they planned. They has to withdraw as part of the terms ending the war.

After the First Sino Japanese War, Taiwan refused to accede to the Japanese. The Taiwanese declared the Republic of Formosa to keep Taiwan out of Japanese hands and proclaimed that the Republic was loyal to the Qing dynasty. The Japanese had to launch another invasion in 1895 and fight against Hakka and Hokkien militia to take ov the island.

In the Tapani Incident in 1915, Hokkien, Hakka and Aboriginals rebelled against the Japanese and stormed Japanese police stations. Over 1,000 died in the revolt and 135 Taiwanese rebels were executed by the Japanese colonial government after the revolt was put down,

In the Wushe Incident of 1930, Taiwanese aboriginals of the Seediq tribe under Mona Rudao revolted against the Japanese colonizers. They only targeted Japanese people for killing and avoided killing Hokkien Han people. The revolt was brutally crushed by the Japanese.

All of your insults are dishonoring both the Han (hokkien and hakka) and Aboriginal Taiwanese who fought against the Dutch, Americans, Japanese, and French imperialists.

The current royal family of Thailand, the Chakri dynasty has Chinese blood, the past few Prime Ministers of Thailand are of Chinese descent through their paternal line. Prime Ministers Shinawatra and Vejjajiva are both of Chinese descent. Prime Minister Plaek Phibunsongkhram and Luang Wichitwathakan were both of Chinese descent through their paternal line.

The Philipinne President Corazon Aquino was a mestizo of Chinese paternal descent through her father Jose Cojuangco and through her the current Philippine President Benguino Aquino has Chinese descent as well.

The leaders of Thailand and Philippines are both of Chinese descent.

The Philippines and Filipinos are named after a Spanish King, Philip II and it was Spain who shaped Filipino identity into one ethnic group. Spanish and Spanish mestizos were at the top of the hirearchy. China does not name itself after a foreign King and its identity was not created by foreigners.

The people who fought and rebelled against the Spanish the most were Chinese and Muslim Moros.

The Spanish Governor of the Philippines Gómez Pérez Dasmariñas was assasinated by Chinese while in office. His son, another Governor of the Philippines, Luis Pérez Dasmariñas was killed and beheaded along with all his Spanish troops by Chinese rebels in 1603. The Chinese rebels defeated the first Spanish attack to round them up and hoisted the Spaniards heads over Manila after killing all of Dasmariñas's men, but they were outnumbered by another attack of Filipino and Japanese setllers who were serving the Spanish and who crushed the rebellion.

Chinese continued to supply the Moros who were fighting against the Spanish with arms. The Moros consistently defeated Spain's attenpts to conquer them until the 19th century, and even then they only had to sign a treaty granting a protectorate and weren't taken over.

Where was the Filipino resistance all those years? Only in 1896, which is over 300 years since the Spanish came to Manila in 1570, and Filipinos continue to use Spanish surnames, practice the religion introduced by Spain and their unified national identity and name are there because of Spain. Before the Spanish came, there was no such thing as a Filipino and the Philippines has dozens of ethnic groups.

A person of Chinese descent is the current head of state of the Philippines and Chinese were the ones who fought the colonizers and assasinated two Spanish governors.

The current royal family of Thailand, the Chakri dynasty has Chinese blood, the past few Prime Ministers of Thailand are of Chinese descent through their paternal line. Prime Ministers Shinawatra and Vejjajiva are both of Chinese descent. Prime Minister Plaek Phibunsongkhram and Luang Wichitwathakan were both of Chinese descent through their paternal line.

The Philipinne President Corazon Aquino was a mestizo of Chinese paternal descent through her father Jose Cojuangco and through her the current Philippine President Benguino Aquino has Chinese descent as well.

The leaders of Thailand and Philippines are both of Chinese descent.

The Philippines and Filipinos are named after a Spanish King, Philip II and it was Spain who shaped Filipino identity into one ethnic group. Spanish and Spanish mestizos were at the top of the hirearchy. China does not name itself after a foreign King and its identity was not created by foreigners.

The people who fought and rebelled against the Spanish the most were Chinese and Muslim Moros.

The Spanish Governor of the Philippines Gómez Pérez Dasmariñas was assasinated by Chinese while in office. His son, another Governor of the Philippines, Luis Pérez Dasmariñas was killed and beheaded along with all his Spanish troops by Chinese rebels in 1603. The Chinese rebels defeated the first Spanish attack to round them up and hoisted the Spaniards heads over Manila after killing all of Dasmariñas's men, but they were outnumbered by another attack of Filipino and Japanese setllers who were serving the Spanish and who crushed the rebellion.

Chinese continued to supply the Moros who were fighting against the Spanish with arms. The Moros consistently defeated Spain's attenpts to conquer them until the 19th century, and even then they only had to sign a treaty granting a protectorate and weren't taken over.

Where was the Filipino resistance all those years? Only in 1896, which is over 300 years since the Spanish came to Manila in 1570, and Filipinos continue to use Spanish surnames, practice the religion introduced by Spain and their unified national identity and name are there because of Spain. Before the Spanish came, there was no such thing as a Filipino and the Philippines has dozens of ethnic groups.

A person of Chinese descent is the current head of state of the Philippines and Chinese were the ones who fought the colonizers and assasinated two Spanish governors.

My bad, I actually undervalued the Chinese role in the Philippines.

The major heroes who started and fought in the 1896 independence revolution in the Philippines against Spain were all Chinese mestizos. The Philipinne nationalist José Rizal was of Chinese descent through the patrilineal line, and Emilio Aguinaldo and Andrés Bonifacio were also both Chinese mestizos.

Not only were Chinese the ones who fought and assasinated Spanish governors, but people of Chinese descent led the Philippines nationalist revolution against Spain, and its current President Benguino Aquino III is of Chinese descent through his mother, former President Corazon Aquino who is patrilineally descended from Chinese.

If Filipinos hate Chinese people, then they will have to hate their own President and all their major national heroes.

:omghaha:

The same goes for Thailand, they will have to hate their Royal family and Prime Ministers.

There are countless Filipinos of Chinese descent who love the Philippines as any other true patriotic Filipino and I am one of them. It's true that many of our national heroes who died for the country had also Chinese blood in them. Filipinos in general are friendly and peace-loving people. Many Chinese have immigrated to the Philippines, were treated nicely, rich, influential and became powerful. In the school where I graduated, nearly half were also Chinese descent.

Actually the problem we have at the moment is because China is grabbing our property. Please do not cow us with the strength of bigger numbers and better weapons because that will not work. We will defend our rights, with blood if necessary. We, Filipinos do not want war, because in war nobody wins, but if war comes because of greed, then we will be ready.

We are now in the 21st century, living in a civilized world and governed by laws. China must honor the territorial rights of other countries. We are no longer living in the ancient times where there is no law exists and countries were not yet discovered. China is just afraid to settle the issue in the international court because they knew that they are going to lose the fight and get embarrass in the international community. I won't be surprised if one day China would experience the same fate of USSR decades ago. The clock is ticking fast!

There are countless Filipinos of Chinese descent who love the Philippines as any other true patriotic Filipino and I am one of them. It's true that many of our national heroes who died for the country had also Chinese blood in them. Filipinos in general are friendly and peace-loving people. Many Chinese have immigrated to the Philippines, were treated nicely, rich, influential and became powerful. In the school where I graduated, nearly half were also Chinese descent.

Actually the problem we have at the moment is because China is grabbing our property. Please do not cow us with the strength of bigger numbers and better weapons because that will not work. We will defend our rights, with blood if necessary. We, Filipinos do not want war, because in war nobody wins, but if war comes because of greed, then we will be ready.

We are now in the 21st century, living in a civilized world and governed by laws. China must honor the territorial rights of other countries. We are no longer living in the ancient times where there is no law exists and countries were not yet discovered. China is just afraid to settle the issue in the international court because they knew that they are going to lose the fight and get embarrass in the international community. I won't be surprised if one day China would experience the same fate of USSR decades ago. The clock is ticking fast!

Actually the problem is the Philippines claims are illegitimate, and the issue of the Spratly islands is only between Taiwan and mainland China.

There were two parties claiming the Spratly islands in the 1930s and 1940s. One of them was the Republic of China, the other was France, the ruler of Indochina.

The Philippines borders were determined by the Spanish and then the American colonial administration. America never, never claimed the spratly islands while France and the Republic of China already lodged their claims aainst each other in the 1930s. America may have used trickery through the Bates treaty to legally force the Moro Sultanates into the Philippines, but it never claimed the Spratlys.

Japan occupied the Spratlys during the war and surrendered them to the Republic of China when the war ended along with Taiwan. But the Republic of China abandoned its garrisons due to the civil war while it was evacuating to Taiwan.

After independence in 1945, the Philippines decided it wanted a share of the already claimed Spratly islands and suddenly these islands were "discovered" by a random dude named Tomas Cloma and allegedly found to be "terra nullis".

After hearing of this fantastic claim, Republic of China (Taiwan) quickly reoccupied Taiping island to forestall any attempts at the Philippines occupying the island.

Philippines also says since the islands are closer to Philippines it should go to the Philippines.

Wow. South Georgia island is closer to Argentina and its uninhabited, so why is Britain occupying it? Why doesn't it give it to Argentina? Why is Gibraltar part of Britain and not Spain? Why is Spain occupying cities on the Moroccan side of Africa?

Sources-

Spratly Islands (reefs, South China Sea) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Vietnam Joins the World - Google Books

Where in the World is the Philippines?: Debating Its National Territory - Rodolfo Severino - Google Books

The Law of the Sea and Northeast Asia: A Challenge for Cooperation - Hmi-gwOn Pak - Google Books

Actually the problem is the Philippines claims are illegitimate, and the issue of the Spratly islands is only between Taiwan and mainland China.

There were two parties claiming the Spratly islands in the 1930s and 1940s. One of them was the Republic of China, the other was France, the ruler of Indochina.

The Philippines borders were determined by the Spanish and then the American colonial administration. America never, never claimed the spratly islands while France and the Republic of China already lodged their claims aainst each other in the 1930s. America may have used trickery through the Bates treaty to legally force the Moro Sultanates into the Philippines, but it never claimed the Spratlys.

Japan occupied the Spratlys during the war and surrendered them to the Republic of China when the war ended along with Taiwan. But the Republic of China abandoned its garrisons due to the civil war while it was evacuating to Taiwan.

After independence in 1945, the Philippines decided it wanted a share of the already claimed Spratly islands and suddenly these islands were "discovered" by a random dude named Tomas Cloma and allegedly found to be "terra nullis".

After hearing of this fantastic claim, Republic of China (Taiwan) quickly reoccupied Taiping island to forestall any attempts at the Philippines occupying the island.

Philippines also says since the islands are closer to Philippines it should go to the Philippines.

Wow. South Georgia island is closer to Argentina and its uninhabited, so why is Britain occupying it? Why doesn't it give it to Argentina? Why is Gibraltar part of Britain and not Spain? Why is Spain occupying cities on the Moroccan side of Africa?

Sources-

Spratly Islands (reefs, South China Sea) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Vietnam Joins the World - Google Books

Where in the World is the Philippines?: Debating Its National Territory - Rodolfo Severino - Google Books

The Law of the Sea and Northeast Asia: A Challenge for Cooperation - Hmi-gwOn Pak - Google Books
Your telling of 'history' is bunk. If your case is sound solid then there's no reason for China to stay away from the arbitration. But then again, we all know China's arguments won’t stand in the proper forum, so we expect the usual hogwash about not going into a legal court room brawl with the Philippines.

China justified her exaggerated claim on the South China Sea by arguing that ancient Chinese texts mentioned certain islands in the South China Sea, proving that Chinese people were the first to navigate that sea and the first to discover the islands in the area, that China was the first country to exercise jurisdiction over the islands and that the South China Sea was China’s historic water. China further argued that in 1947, when China published a map of that sea with an eleven-dash line (predecessor of the nine-dash line), nobody protested, proving that the world had accepted China’s claim. However, close examination shows that China’s arguments are baseless.

First, in 1947, the world did not react to the map of the South China Sea with the eleven-dash line because the world ignored that map. That map carried as much legal weight as the traditional Chinese political thought which said that the world (All-under-heaven) is under the authority of Chinese emperors. Can China argue that the world had accept China’s sovereignty over the world because nobody protested when the Chinese emperors declared that the world is under their authority? Second, countries that had historical border with the Arctic Ocean formed the Arctic Council to divide the Arctic natural resources according to the rules of UNCLOS. China never had any historical border with the Arctic Ocean, yet China asked to join the Arctic Council in order to have a share of Arctic natural rersources, arguing that the Arctic Ocean is a “common heritage for all of humankind”. If the Arctic Ocean is a “common heritage for all of humankind”, then the South China Sea is a common heritage for all the peoples who live on its shores, not only for China.

As for the Falklands, there are people living there who have almost unanimously chosen to remain British. It's a completely different situation, not that you can tell the difference, apparently. Britain and Argentina are both outside the 200 miles EEZ of Falkland Islands. So you can stop making excuses.

Just a question, does Taiwan wholeheartedly wants to be ruled by China right now? Tell me...In fact, name me a single country or island who loves to be ruled by the China? Got an idea? I'm not trying to be all high mighty 'coz what I'm saying are just truth and what's real. China is acting the way it is 'coz of the sole reason that it is so envious and jealous of the West, trying to copy something that is impossible to copy. But anyway, China is awesome in copying and counterfeiting anyway so maybe they can somehow, although, it would be low quality for sure.

I just hope that China will have the balls to face the complaint head on and not resort to their trademark strategy of blackmail and intimidation. The last two words summed up their policy in the dispute anyway.

It is good to see some rational discussion again. The last few pages were all senseless bashing and racist fire exchange.

Your telling of 'history' is bunk. If your case is sound solid then there's no reason for China to stay away from the arbitration. But then again, we all know China's arguments won’t stand in the proper forum, so we expect the usual hogwash about not going into a legal court room brawl with the Philippines.

China justified her exaggerated claim on the South China Sea by arguing that ancient Chinese texts mentioned certain islands in the South China Sea, proving that Chinese people were the first to navigate that sea and the first to discover the islands in the area, that China was the first country to exercise jurisdiction over the islands and that the South China Sea was China’s historic water. China further argued that in 1947, when China published a map of that sea with an eleven-dash line (predecessor of the nine-dash line), nobody protested, proving that the world had accepted China’s claim. However, close examination shows that China’s arguments are baseless.

First, in 1947, the world did not react to the map of the South China Sea with the eleven-dash line because the world ignored that map. That map carried as much legal weight as the traditional Chinese political thought which said that the world (All-under-heaven) is under the authority of Chinese emperors. Can China argue that the world had accept China’s sovereignty over the world because nobody protested when the Chinese emperors declared that the world is under their authority? Second, countries that had historical border with the Arctic Ocean formed the Arctic Council to divide the Arctic natural resources according to the rules of UNCLOS. China never had any historical border with the Arctic Ocean, yet China asked to join the Arctic Council in order to have a share of Arctic natural rersources, arguing that the Arctic Ocean is a “common heritage for all of humankind”. If the Arctic Ocean is a “common heritage for all of humankind”, then the South China Sea is a common heritage for all the peoples who live on its shores, not only for China.

As for the Falklands, there are people living there who have almost unanimously chosen to remain British. It's a completely different situation, not that you can tell the difference, apparently. Britain and Argentina are both outside the 200 miles EEZ of Falkland Islands. So you can stop making excuses.

Just a question, does Taiwan wholeheartedly wants to be ruled by China right now? Tell me...In fact, name me a single country or island who loves to be ruled by the China? Got an idea? I'm not trying to be all high mighty 'coz what I'm saying are just truth and what's real. China is acting the way it is 'coz of the sole reason that it is so envious and jealous of the West, trying to copy something that is impossible to copy. But anyway, China is awesome in copying and counterfeiting anyway so maybe they can somehow, although, it would be low quality for sure.

I just hope that China will have the balls to face the complaint head on and not resort to their trademark strategy of blackmail and intimidation. The last two words summed up their policy in the dispute anyway.

The Republic of China both claimed and stationed garrisons in the Spratlys before the Philippines -FACT

The Republic of China and France both claimed the Spratly islands while the Americans administration in the Philippines did nothing - FACT

Japan invaded the Spratlys and took them from French forces, not American forces - FACT

The allies designated the Republic of China to receive the surrender of Japanese forces in the Spratly Islands - FACT

The Philippines then made up a claim based on proximity after both the Republic of China claimed and occupied the Spratly Islands - FACT.

The Republic of China and France claimed the Spratly and Paracel ISLANDS, not the south china sea itself, all it means is that whoever owns them would have a big EEZ. The middle of the arctic has no islands and is not under any particular nation's EEZ, only the areas around Canada and Russia are. The dotted line map shows the maritime boundary, not some magical boundary of sea claimed to be part of China.

And I love how you managed to mysteriously misread South Georgia Island into the Falkland islands. South Georgia is uninhabited, claimed by both Argentina and Britain, closer to Argentina yet it is controlled by Britain. Isn't that strange?

And since when did the uninhabited islands say they wanted to be ruled by the Philippines? I didn't know inanimate islands could voice their opinion?

The Republic of China both claimed and stationed garrisons in the Spratlys before the Philippines -FACT

The Republic of China and France both claimed the Spratly islands while the Americans administration in the Philippines did nothing - FACT

Japan invaded the Spratlys and took them from French forces, not American forces - FACT

The allies designated the Republic of China to receive the surrender of Japanese forces in the Spratly Islands - FACT

The Philippines then made up a claim based on proximity after both the Republic of China claimed and occupied the Spratly Islands - FACT.

The Republic of China and France claimed the Spratly and Paracel ISLANDS, not the south china sea itself, all it means is that whoever owns them would have a big EEZ. The middle of the arctic has no islands and is not under any particular nation's EEZ, only the areas around Canada and Russia are. The dotted line map shows the maritime boundary, not some magical boundary of sea claimed to be part of China.

And I love how you managed to mysteriously misread South Georgia Island into the Falkland islands. South Georgia is uninhabited, claimed by both Argentina and Britain, closer to Argentina yet it is controlled by Britain. Isn't that strange?

And since when did the uninhabited islands say they wanted to be ruled by the Philippines? I didn't know inanimate islands could voice their opinion?

Taiwanese navy should go after the Filipino pirates that murdered Taiwanese fisherman. Arrest them and put them on trial. If Philippines would not surrender them, than Taiwan should do something such as blockade Luzon. If the Ma government would not do that, he should just resign and replace with someone that would protect its people.

Taiwanese navy should go after the Filipino pirates that murdered Taiwanese fisherman. Arrest them and put them on trial. If Philippines would not surrender them, than Taiwan should do something such as blockade Luzon. If the Ma government would not do that, he should just resign and replace with someone that would protect its people.

Wow so what happen to archipelago doctrine? again you people love to talk crap with no sense at all just all racist stereotyping with no end i just laugh at your post its so stupid.

Back
Top Bottom