What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

In case you people say, "why don't you go back to China"? FYI, many people have, from the U.S. and from Taiwan. I didn't come here by free will, but I certainly may leave on free will when the time is right. If the U.S. proves to be a hypocrite by supporting a nation that does not respect human rights, when it throws the issue in China's face constantly, then I'd say the U.S. is no better than China. I am certain when that time comes, many descendants of Taiwan in the U.S. will follow, and then the U.S. will have a massive brain drain of the century. we are tired of living in a country of bigots. U.S. can ask PH to defend it in the Pacific.

please, you don't know the truth if it bit you in the as s. The fact is you are basking in self-adulation, and HK people would have prospered no matter who ruled it, except perhaps during the cultural revolution. Case in point, Shanghai. When Shanghai was carved up by Europeans in the early 20th century, it didn't prosper. It was just like Singapore where whorehouses and gambling halls run amuck.

You people obviously do not know anything about China. There is more freedom than meets the eye, even though it is a one-party ruled state. The fact is, Mainland China for the first time has unified and officially recognized as a country by the world since the end of the 19th century. What is communism? it doesn't exist any more. There is only centralized government. The basic ideology of revolution by violence no longer holds valid, as admitted by Russia. True, Russia has closer ties to Eruope than Asia, but by the principle that enemy of the enemy is a friend, Russia would love nothing more than taking over northern Japan and share the pacific ocean with China. That's the truth!

go back to school son. Learn how to write first, then how to think, before spewing diarrhea with your pen.

Why should i take your advice respect your neighbors imperial then i follow you

In case you people say, "why don't you go back to China"? FYI, many people have, from the U.S. and from Taiwan. I didn't come here by free will, but I certainly may leave on free will when the time is right. If the U.S. proves to be a hypocrite by supporting a nation that does not respect human rights, when it throws the issue in China's face constantly, then I'd say the U.S. is no better than China. I am certain when that time comes, many descendants of Taiwan in the U.S. will follow, and then the U.S. will have a massive brain drain of the century. we are tired of living in a country of bigots. U.S. can ask PH to defend it in the Pacific.

Then have China take Taiwan when you return back to Taiwan. Then start talking about human rights. But I doubt I will ever see your posts again here. I doubt the CCP would allow you.

please, you don't know the truth if it bit you in the as s. The fact is you are basking in self-adulation, and HK people would have prospered no matter who ruled it, except perhaps during the cultural revolution. Case in point, Shanghai. When Shanghai was carved up by Europeans in the early 20th century, it didn't prosper. It was just like Singapore where whorehouses and gambling halls run amuck.

You people obviously do not know anything about China. There is more freedom than meets the eye, even though it is a one-party ruled state. The fact is, Mainland China for the first time has unified and officially recognized as a country by the world since the end of the 19th century. What is communism? it doesn't exist any more. There is only centralized government. The basic ideology of revolution by violence no longer holds valid, as admitted by Russia. True, Russia has closer ties to Eruope than Asia, but by the principle that enemy of the enemy is a friend, Russia would love nothing more than taking over northern Japan and share the pacific ocean with China. That's the truth!

It can be true, Britain's rule was OCCASIONALLY marked by incidents of arrogance, abuse, and setbacks, these things happen, every colonizer can admit. But it encouraged traditions of a civil society, the rule of law, charity, education, and the English language.

PICTURE THIS:

If Hong Kong is the assumption of the Chinese for 99 years, battled through the regimes of Chairman Mao, If Active democracy is not present to maintain economic dynamism. If the Chinese place onerous restrictions on the press,
1. Will they affect the confidence of investors?
2. If the tradition of British justice is overridden by courts under Communist Party control, will they discourage businesses that want a stable climate for their future?
3. Will it be the same prosperous Hongkong of today? I guess not.

The British may not leave behind the sturdy oak of democracy, we may have committed some few mistakes, but we have planted important seeds. This is something you Hongkongers should never forget.

The British may not leave behind the sturdy oak of democracy, we may have committed some few mistakes, but we have planted important seeds. This is something you Hongkongers can never forget.

Thankyou "British white man" for your contributions as to "planted impotent demo crazy seeds for us Hongkongers, thanks again:lol:
bMfnzDM.png

Will you please say hi to your twin brother for me as well?

Thankyou "British white man" for your contributions as to "planted impotent demo crazy seeds for us Hongkongers, thanks again:lol:

Not very mature discussing something "healthy" with you mate. You take photos off some random twitter account, that how you work things. : )

Very sad.

I am tired of hearing white superiority complex. UK can't even afford a navy any more due to your own economic policies. You guys didn't do jack for HK, except tax the shi t outta of them and let them be. They don't have to respect the law as long as they pay homage to the governor, the same way you guys managed Singapore, until the Japs kicked you guys out of SE asia.

I would say westerners had better tread carefully, cuz if Taiwan is lost to China, then China's front door would be wide open, and NO ONE in SE Asia can compete with Taiwan while China and Russia keeps the Japs and U.S. in check.

no, debazi, it is you who should be careful. we want to assrape you, true. now to the extent that you debazi want to avoid being assraped by us, you have to throw yourself to the embrace of nipponzi, bonzi and even pino macacas. if the pino macacas can measure the true extent to which you debazi want to avoid assrape by us, then these pino macacas can make the same assrape demand of you, and to the extent that you want to avoid the assrape by the chinese, you debazi would have to accept being assraped by pino macacas.

the killing of debazi at the hands of these macacas serves debazi EXACTLY right because killing debazi is EXACTLY what china is planning on.

the lesson is: if you are as weak as spineless as debazi, you get assraped either way

As you might understand, I rarely put my own working email address on forums, you are actually putting my asistant's photo, he's laughing at it right now.

Not safe registering email addresses here, just a hint...

bMfnzDM.png

ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO

no, debazi, it is you who should be careful. we want to assrape you, true. now to the extent that you debazi want to avoid being assraped by us, you have to throw yourself to the embrace of nipponzi, bonzi and even pino macacas. if the pino macacas can measure the true extent to which you debazi want to avoid assrape by us, then these pino macacas can make the same assrape demand of you, and to the extent that you want to avoid the assrape by the chinese, you debazi would have to accept being assraped by pino macacas.

the killing of debazi at the hands of these macacas serves debazi EXACTLY right because killing debazi is EXACTLY what china is planning on.

the lesson is: if you are as weak as spineless as debazi, you get assraped either way

very intellectual of you.. I guess I really pissed you off last time we spoke. I am sure the rest of the Chinese population don't want to assrape anyone. But don't worry, I will add some flavor in my cum tonite for your mom, fag.

by the way, tell your mom I owe her $2.50 for the last blow job, but money is tight, so I'll pay her $1.50 tonite.

It can be true, Britain's rule was OCCASIONALLY marked by incidents of arrogance, abuse, and setbacks, these things happen, every colonizer can admit. But it encouraged traditions of a civil society, the rule of law, charity, education, and the English language.

PICTURE THIS:

If Hong Kong is the assumption of the Chinese for 99 years, battled through the regimes of Chairman Mao, If Active democracy is not present to maintain economic dynamism. If the Chinese place onerous restrictions on the press,
1. Will they affect the confidence of investors?
2. If the tradition of British justice is overridden by courts under Communist Party control, will they discourage businesses that want a stable climate for their future?
3. Will it be the same prosperous Hongkong of today? I guess not.

The British may not leave behind the sturdy oak of democracy, we may have committed some few mistakes, but we have planted important seeds. This is something you Hongkongers should never forget.

democracy can be a double-edged sword. HK is the capital of piracy, counterfeits, and money laundering. HBSC was fined 5 billion for laundering money for drug dealers by the U.S. I wonder who planted that seed? English may have affected my thinking, but it has not affected my ability to see the truth, as do many people including Congressman Chabot and Samoan guy (no offense, can't recall his name), and the rest of the Taiwan population, but not people like you and Dr. Death, apparently, who don't think extortion and harassment of Taiwanese fishermen on the high seas is an affront, and who continues to believe Taiwan is chess pawn that can be manipulated. I'd say it's time believers of Sun Yatsun rise from the ashes and show the world what we are about. **** YOU ALL!!

ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO

very intellectual of you.. I guess I really pissed you off last time we spoke. I am sure the rest of the Chinese population don't want to assrape anyone. But don't worry, I will add some flavor in my cum tonite for your mom, fag.

i preach about international politics. you preach about your short debazi penis whose growth was stunted by all the additives you debazi so like to add to your food. that is the comparison of the nobility of chinese and debazi

Back
Top Bottom