What's new

Taiwan Armed Forces

You understand that the Taiwanese Air Force is one of the largest in the region, right ? The Taiwanese Air Space is multilayered in defense. It literally is nearly impossible to get into Taiwan without the ROCAF sending in a squadron or two.

Like i said time and time again; it is impossible to take Taiwan by force. Impossible.

Any plane need a place to land or takeoff.

Sei goh bat ping faan dik siu nin !

:D:D

四个不平凡的少年

You understand that the Taiwanese Air Force is one of the largest in the region, right ? The Taiwanese Air Space is multilayered in defense. It literally is nearly impossible to get into Taiwan without the ROCAF sending in a squadron or two.

Like i said time and time again; it is impossible to take Taiwan by force. Impossible.
I don't worry about ROC's Air Force. There are no conflicts between our pilots especially in near decades. Maybe they are talking food, tea and TV programs in the sky. :D Nothing is impossible and impossible is nothing are used too often. Just too blunt. I suggest you not use this kind of sentences

If you know the actors of 《四个不平凡的少年》 and where and what they are doing, then you will know what I mentioned above for culture, economy and policital integration. :D

Republic of China Navy

ROCN_kang_ding_class.jpg

Kang Ding Class

fayette6.jpg

Three Kang Ding Class Frigates

603100931341775.jpg

fgbfgbfgb.jpg

I should conclude here for not produce misunderstandings.

1. Our brothers is cool and competent enough.

2. China's strategy to reunite is peaceful and a win-win one. Military measures is never top priority.

3. China will stand with Taiwan if there are risks occurs.

4. China's development of military capability is not for our brother Taiwan.

5. Mainland China and Taiwan should unite together to fight for our future.

OK.

Exactly, brother.

台湾军人怎么样,在我眼里就像死人一样,阻碍统一的人就是死路一条。

Although the Taiwanese Armed Forces are a modern fighting force, it is interesting that they still have to make do with M48s and M60s for decades (heck, Type 59s make up a large portion of the PLA's armoured force as well). We shall hope that an armed confrontation between the PLA and the TAF (let's abbreviate that, inofficially) will never happen, for the sake of peaceful reunification.

100+ Zubr hovercraft encircle and amphibious assault will finish off the DPP before 2020.

Taiwan soldiers are about as motivated as Saudi Arabia armed forces :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom