What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

oh sorry i forgot it already has it.:cheers:
120px-Babar_Cruise_Missle_at_Ideas_2008.JPG

WAS IST DAS?

I was talking about infra-red homing MANPADS and enemy fighter aircrafts which, may be,are present in the vicinity...
Countermeasures can take care of ground based fire. In addition, advanced cruise missiles are preferably made of very strong external materials, so they can survive some hits too.

I am talking about Tomahawk class missiles here, so not every cruise missile would be as advanced. Anyways! We should know what the best ones care capable of.

Read this:

Tomahawk is an all-weather submarine or ship-launched land-attack cruise missile. After launch, a solid propellant propels the missile until a small turbofan engine takes over for the cruise portion of flight. Tomahawk is a highly survivable weapon. Radar detection is difficult because of the missile's small cross-section, low altitude flight. Similarly, infrared detection is difficult because the turbofan engine emits little heat. Systems include Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver; an upgrade of the optical Digital Scene Matching Area Correlation (DSMAC) system; Time of Arrival (TOA) control, and improved 402 turbo engines.
Source: BGM-109 Tomahawk - Smart Weapons

As far as threat from fighter jets is concerned; Unless a cruise missile is picked up by a radar system (chances are very low), this threat is of little concern.

India was more shocked by our capability to develop cruise missiles, than it was from our ballistic missiles. Indians understood that Pakistan finally acquired the capability to make precision strikes on its military assets. ;)

Last edited:
11, 416 KM is form Pakistan to USA , and we should concentrate to have this ICBM constructed

If Iseal can be working on Jericho then we should also have ability to build ICBM based on our national security , if drone operators are sitting in USA then we need to shut these down in USA

11, 416 KM is form Pakistan to USA , and we should concentrate to have this ICBM constructed
hahah you must be kidding dude. Hitting USA with an ICBM.
USA is too far away from Pakistan. an ICBM travelling such a long distance will be tracked very easily and shot down. USA has the best Anti ballistic missiles system, with complete blanket cover for whole USA.

A complete network of satellites covers whole US, to detect and destroy any missile coming towards US in addition to their on ground ABM system.

we should also have ability to build ICBM based on our national security , if drone operators are sitting in USA then we need to shut these down in USA
Rehnay do yaar.

Its all about guts. Iranians have destroyed and captured many US drones, because they have the will and guts to do so.
And by the way, Y target the USA with an ICBM when the drones are flying from neighboring Afghanistan.

hahah you must be kidding dude. Hitting USA with an ICBM.
USA is too far away from Pakistan. an ICBM travelling such a long distance will be tracked very easily and shot down. USA has the best Anti ballistic missiles system, with complete blanket cover for whole USA.

A complete network of satellites covers whole US, to detect and destroy any missile coming towards US in addition to their on ground ABM system.

Rehnay do yaar.

Its all about guts. Iranians have destroyed and captured many US drones, because they have the will and guts to do so.
And by the way, Y target the USA with an ICBM when the drones are flying from neighboring Afghanistan.

I think We don't need ICBM. We need nuclear powered submarine which is very worth than the ICBM. Also very worth in Spy role and can reach its destination undetected.
Or alternate is
We make ICCM( Intercontinental Cruise Missile ) Instead of ICBM(Intercontinental Ballistic Missile)

ICBM are probably a bit beyond us at the moment although it would be nice to have sufficient for deterrence with America, In the mean time we should have sufficient nukes to flatten completely India and Israel. Just remember American foreign policy is made by AIPAC whose HQ is Tel Aviv. Also we should have some spare to hit American bases.

ICBM are probably a bit beyond us at the moment although it would be nice to have sufficient for deterrence with America, In the mean time we should have sufficient nukes to flatten completely India and Israel. Just remember American foreign policy is made by AIPAC whose HQ is Tel Aviv. Also we should have some spare to hit American bases.

offtopic... but are you suffering from "too much" of Zaid hamid's syndrome :lol:

No desire to flatten India, but everything else is about right.

Threatening rather than doing.

A missile that can reach 11,000KM is need of time to protect national interest

When nations do this "Takaluf" ok Sir we will not build something more then 2400 km distance we are really risking our national security it allows nations like USA , yes its good to name nations by their name U S A , they run drones on our country and then they blackmail you with their long range missiles and weapons

I think Pakistan has to have a strategy to protect not only against India but all enemies and at present enemy #1 is USA due to their illegal actions on our territories

i think they r a fine step ofcourse we cant magically make a missile of 11000 km but then again our army doesnt reveal much... right now if we tested an icbm of 6000 or 8000 range like the tipu project then we will surely face sanctions as eu and usa will be threatened by just that range and will pressure us alot to give it up

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

It's too late now, Pakistan should have done it long time ago.

two quotes
1. its never too late
2. better late then never

i say go for it do some tests too to bring back the patriotism

Although one should wait until the missile has been tested; but I was waiting for this for a long time.... Really looking forward towards it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom